Video shows US soldiers randomly shooting at civilians

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VS61sySdThg

deutsch.rt.com/der-nahe-osten/63405-video-aus-afghanistan-zeigt-schuesse-auf-zivilisten/

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/01/10/military-investigating-shooting-afghanistan-battlefield-video-276534
youtu.be/1FOFb02GMiw?t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=1FOFb02GMiw
youtube.com/watch?v=rTrhVY-Wwgs
youtube.com/watch?v=fe5JP-l6AcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>us soldiers

not a U.S rifle not Us gear fag and Arabs are not human shoot away

article says "US-soldier of a special unit".
US statement:
politico.com/story/2018/01/10/military-investigating-shooting-afghanistan-battlefield-video-276534
OP is a faggot for not posting proper articles.

prove that shotgun is not used by the us

>The troops in the video wear uniforms typical of U.S. special operations forces like the Green Berets, SEALs, Rangers and Marine Raiders, and are seen firing machine guns, grenade launchers, rockets, miniguns, mortars and calling in air or artillery strikes. The video, which is also set to music, is typical of the unauthorized combat montages that some troops create to share among themselves, often using footage shot from helmet-mounted video cameras.

Anyone got the full 3 minute video?

muslims aren't human so its ok

hahahaha get fucked towelistanis Iran we're coming for you next

>prove a negative
Nigger

>shilling for the US

>and are seen firing machine guns, grenade launchers, rockets, miniguns, mortars and calling in air or artillery strikes.
NICE video where?

US forces are scum. What did you expect?

FULL VIDEO
FULL VIDEO
FULL VIDEO

youtu.be/1FOFb02GMiw?t=19

Actual shooting takes place at 0:19

>Ruskies get one of their Taliban faggots to shoot a truck and film it
Putin is a genius

youtube.com/watch?v=1FOFb02GMiw

Good goy. Enjoy your life after getting back home with crippling back pain and no job prospects and out on the street begging for change.

>They run us over and blows us up when our soldiers are all over the country they abandoned
>Get butthurt when the soldiers start popping caps in a few of them.

good. the more dead sand monkeys the better.

How is this news?

Looks like a Benelli M1 or M2 perhaps. I've never seen them issued before. If the shooter was US it would have most likely be a found weapon.

The music proves that those soldiers are subhumans.

drumpfs army is disgusting

*soldier
*civilian

what's up with this "can't prove a negative" shit?
>prove 2+2 doesn't equal 4
>can't be done
well you definitely proved you aren't smart

kek

>RT
This "company" has been regarded as an anti-American agency by the US Government. The vast majority of what they report is fake and is sponsored by the Russian government

>mumble rap
>murdered civilian

makes sense all I needed to see

...no shit? Is there people out there that don't believe soldiers have been shooting at civilians?

especially these high school drop out grunts. They get a taste for shooting at people and they just can't get enough of killing foreigners.

i got attacked by a parrot.
better gas all pidgeons.
t. Mutt

It's being reported by politico. RT just reported it as well.

Who says it's a civilian? Could have run a checkpost, at which point he is a combatant.

low IQ burger detected
At least read a few posts before making a fool out of yourself.

y the nigger music tho?

>that music
Taliban are the good guys in this instance.

yes rabbi, I too watch cnn fellow nazis

because the person with the camera, who made the video, is a nigger. See

Hmmm... Makes one wonder don't it?

DELETE THIS

What rifle is that?
Does the us army wear olive jackets?

This is probably ISIS in an American Humvee.

Your gov is simply afraid of an open press.

>t. Mutt
t. Muhammad Long Wang Zhao Ivanov

I really wanna fug the girl in the Semper Fi shirt.

>Outrage that special forces which often operate out of uniform and undercover shoot a foreign national driving a truck, who could have potentially been under observation for a length of time, having delivered weapon shipments to hostile forces which in turn were used to kill one of your team.

Regardless have an opposite perspective video from a while ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTrhVY-Wwgs

Also suspicious how there's no sound in the video and it's only that one scene. Probably to obscure the convoy and the Akbar shouting that followed that convoy raid.

anyone recognize the type of vehicle

>nigger music
Fucking shitskin retards
Also, that shot at the truck was probably a non lethal slug that he shot through the window because the truck was impeding the movement of their convoy. That being said, I don't care if the dude gets fried for being a nigger enabler.

is it true Putin personally approves every shitpost from Russia? or is there a special committee for it?

>implying all these clips come from the same camera
I thought people were intelligent in germany, guess I was wrong

if they kill muslims, i fail to see the problem, i hope they got some kikes to

Peculiar accent.

don't care about this thread or the issue but that's a pretty cool beat, what beat is that?

This video is sickening, I had to turn the audio off, never before I've ever listened to this kind of nigger trash music, holy shit.

>soldier identified

How can they tell the guy is American?

>couple ol' boys with bean bag rounds decide to have fun and scare some afghan trucker
>they record it
>ensue massive butthurt from all arabs and russiaboos around the world

The Russiaboo thing is even more hilarious given the fact they used to do straight up massacres in Afghanistan, now they act all innocent and d'awwww think of da poor mudpeople. Lmao those propagandist cocksuckers.

>Video shows US soldiers randomly shooting at civilians

Pic related might be the reason why this is being leaked now.
If Trump keeps pushing Pakistan, Pakistan's secret service has more stuff to leak.

retard
>The clip in question shows a military vehicle approaching a truck with a white cab and black cargo cabin, of the type Afghans often call “Jingle trucks.” Military sources identified the first vehicle to POLITICO as a version of the M-ATV armored vehicle specially outfitted for special operations forces.

Because it is part of a 3 minute long video.

RT is propaganda, not fake news.

Learn the difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=fe5JP-l6AcE

>rap
disgusting

have any hint that the videos were taken by more than one person?

Your own work? It's not bad, but the last picture must have been a little rushed.

Are you retarded? The soldiers made the video. How would paki intelligence get soldier helmet cam footage that was kept secret?

>that Trump sticker

Also as seen by this thread Germs are Haji loving pussies

This.

>oy vey let me tell you about how the ruskies are responsible for this negro shooting civilians
Fuck off faggot.

confusion dosent really work how are they americans and where is this

I miss the WBC

>muhammed calling others a mutt
pottery

They use them as breaching weapons

Lethal or not, that thing would blow off his face from that distance
How are you surprised that the world hates america when you blow up people's faces just because you can't pass them on the road?
this is the only scenario that makes sense without making this straight up murder

Burden is on you to prove it is

>THINK OF DA POOR AFGHANIS BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Was he your family member, Ahmed?

you pair of clowns are the reason the world hates us. do me a solid and fucking neck yourselves. stupid cunts.

It's probably the israeli mossand dressed up as US soldiers shooting at innocent arabs

It's obviously clickbait garbage, but analyzing this sort of material tells you a lot about the underlying goals and motivations of state owned media companies.

The agitprop is getting more intense. But usually incitement like this is posted on liberal websites, to garner sympathy for shitskins.

Or it could be directed at European posters, to manufacture anti US sentiment. Given the responses ITT, that seems like the better call.

This is why America can’t win any war, because as soon as a soldier kills an enemy, it gets sensationalized in western media and everyone hates America, and then the rules of engagement get stricter and stricter.

>Arabs
>innocent

nice try faggot...

>OY VEY WHY DO PEOPLE HATE US!!!

Gee, I wonder why.

>m1 super 90 sbs
>not us gear
lmao my man

>
>Peculiar accent.
Scouse?

>The Russiaboo thing is even more hilarious given the fact they used to do straight up massacres in Afghanistan, now they act all innocent and d'awwww think of da poor mudpeople. Lmao those propagandist cocksuckers.
They are always the first one to cry when the US does anything, its pretty pathetic. to them a us infantryman spilling a glass of milk is worse than their rebels shooting down civilian airliners.

>Afghanis did 9/11

>Video shows US soldiers randomly shooting at civilians
In middle east. I see nothing wrong here.

true until something regarding Russia happens, they go full fake news in defense of Russia.

If you don’t like what happens in war don’t fucking have a war

Abloobloo.

>Afghans
>Arabs

>nigger music
>no Wagner
gay

>Lethal or not, that thing would blow off his face from that distance
No it fucking wouldn't. I've shot a person in the face with one from that distance, without going through a window, and they were fine.

>Israeli soldier

I'm not claiming it is (even though that's likely because it's part of a compilation of american forces). I don't have the burden of proof because I haven't claimed anything. It's the job of the guy who said it is not (as a fact) to prove it is not a US video.

>civilians
I'm sure they were """civilians""""

>their rebels shooting down civilian airliners.
When did this happen?

Fuck it, get as much practice killing sand niggers before shit kicks off with Russia/China/NK/Iran. Truck nigger probably violated the rules and passed them, coulda been an VBIED.

Anyone opposed is a non-white, low-t, civic nationalist faggot hajji lover.

You live under a rock? Ukrainian civil war.