Girlfriend's highschool friend died in London this week. Nobody knows what happened to her...

Girlfriend's highschool friend died in London this week. Nobody knows what happened to her. Anybody on Sup Forums have any news about specific crime cases in Londonistan in the recent past? Or can recommend any sites I can check? Google didn't help here.

She was 26yo, from Slovakia, ginger, 155cm small.

Thanks Sup Forumsbros.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5220283/RIP-angel-says-heartbroken-friend-murdered-barmaid.html
newsshopper.co.uk/news/lewisham/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>knows she died
>doesn't know what happened in any capacity
how?

Not seeing anything myself, sorry.

her friend posted on FB that she died and the funeral is on Saturday. No more info. No replies from that friend since.

No probs. Thanks for trying.

>From Slovakia
Was probably involved in shady shit. Prostitution gangs etc.
Most likely stabbed to death.

>wants to go through crime stats from London
see you in 5 years

either this

or it was muslims

kek. Thx for this.

Rectum got blown out by a migrant died of depressurization.

The fuck you think we can do?

Why didn't she go to Istanbul instead? Same experience, but closer.

wut

Blood Constabulary most likely, with the shortage of Aryans and the closure of Blood refineries across the land, Anglos are getting desperate.

We'll take any old Euro now if we can juice it.

She was in London long before sucking mohammad's balls was cool

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5220283/RIP-angel-says-heartbroken-friend-murdered-barmaid.html

Likely a fetlife psychopath. Stalked and killed by a wannabe Bateman. They'll never find the murder weapon.

She worked at The World's End. This place is dark. Full of dark people. The worst. Low life's in party clothes. Vapid boring self obsessed cosplay children who dress like a Tim Burton movie.
The barmaid only worked there for attention. The same reason they all work there.
Looks like she got her attention.

if she wasn't killed in a crash or run over it could well be this london is full of fucking sickos like the recent grindr serial killer case. You never hear about the vast majority of them

Saw this one. Not her. But thx.

It could be anything.
Maybe she was drugged in a night club, maybe she OD'd, maybe she choked on her vomit when drunk, maybe she was run over, maybe she was murdered by some psycho, maybe she killed herself.
You have no details on her death?

Looks like we might have a serial killer then. Did your gf's friend have tattoos and enjoy a bit of bdsm?

Well I just had a scary thought. Serial killers are hard enough to catch. I never stopped to think about the possibility of a migrant serial killer. That person would be extremely hard to nail down, AND the media wouldn't even begin to cover that shit.

Ok News. So apparently she died already in December and nbdy from her friends knew. She worked at Primark. No more i fo.

Thx guys, this is a too wild goose to chase. I'll know more in 2 days. Take care out there.

OP out.

P.S.: have some boobs for the effort

What kind of retard description is this

>dark people
Niggers?
>in party clothes
Ok so what like bright clothing
>dress like a Tim burton movie
Uh that’s not what party clothes look like fella

Let me guess...you hang out there and have a veiled superiority complex.

I’m just wondering what country you are originally from

Why?

Because you don’t speak English good

So a goth club?

i know exactly what he's on about. You're probably fortunate enough to have never come across them

There's speculation that that was what Jack the Ripper was, a Polish migrant

you can look up specific newspapers from the area she lived in ( most areas have that)

this is mine:

newsshopper.co.uk/news/lewisham/

It often features a lot of criminal offenses that don't make it to the national news

I know what he means but his English is terrible

You're dense as fuck lad.

which primark ?.. my drugdealer works at primark during daytime as a store manager. I can ask around