Trump signs Black History Act

What the fuck is wrong with negroes? Why are they never fucking happy? Just check out the comments on this story at the very bottom.
>”OOGA BOOGA MUHFUGGA TRUMP NEVER DO NUFFIN FO US NIGGAS”
>Trump does something
>”OOGA BOOGA MUHFUGGA HONKEY AINT GIVE US NO MONEY FUCK OUTTA HEA”

If Trump just gave every nigger a gift certificate to Red Lobster and a Louis Vuitton bag, would they finally be happy? It’s become more clear throughout the years that negroes are more interested in useless trinkets, high fashion and other status symbols than economic power and fiscal responsibility.

Here’s another interesting article on why negroes are so broke and can’t save money for shit.
blackmeninamerica.com/updated-how-do-black-people-spend-their-money-3/

See the link for comments and I will bump the thread with examples.

instagram.com/p/Bd0iEPBFa6n/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Secret-Relationship-Between-Blacks-Jews/dp/0963687700
news.vice.com/en_us/article/bjyd74/the-right-wing-street-artist-trying-to-troll-hollywood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is trump pandering to the blacks and jews?

Votes.

I wish I could even be 1/10th as delusional some of these niggers. Jesus christ.

Sad, he is backstabbing the people that put him in power: white people.

Is he the last white man to be president?

>all these niggers acting like they would know what to do with a mule and a bunch of land
Fucking laughing my ass off, the mule would starve to death and they'd use the land to throw parties and it would probably turn into a mess of wild animals eating all the leftover trash and shit.

I’m hoping he is the last president, period. The USA is long overdue for a political, social and racial revolution

Because he's a kike puppet no different than any other president we've had in the last 50 years

Better get ready for all of your children to take the mandatory "White People Are Evil" classes in all of your schools! Courtesy of Trump!

kek

>mufugga where be my 40 acres an a mule n sheeit
They're in Africa, niggers

What a dream it would be if we could eradicate politics and become tribal again

You heard the people, Trump. Give them 40 acres of desert land and a mule. Then ship them there and wish them good luck!

I am getting that impression also.

Ok, so clearly this method of waiting on the perfect president isn't working. Why don't we drop it and focus exclusively on senate elections? If we can somehow meme congress into being 2/3s Sup Forumsack then it won't matter who the president is because at least our goddamn policies would be written and put through

What causes negroes to use emojis so much?

THank fuck that I didn't vote for Drumpf.
Hillary would've been better

they have a lot of emotions but don't know how to spell them

>If Trump just gave every nigger a gift certificate to Red Lobster and a Louis Vuitton bag, would they finally be happy?
How can you make people (using that word lightly here) happy when they are incapable of it?

They are not eloquent enough to convey their ideas and thus revert in to using pictographs.

Didn't many slave owners after the war give niggers land and animals because the owners normally have too much land to maintain without 'free' labor?

I know a black guy and he told me this and apparently his family still owns some of the land. Did niggers just sell it all for shiny shit, alcohol and crack? Are they dark skin injuns?

Trump just lost 2020.

I'd rather you guys get rid of it desu. Tired of these fucks always trying to make me do shit in febuary just because muh darkness.

These people wouldn't know what to do with 40 acres and a mule. I can guarantee you that even if they just left that mule alone on their 40 acres it would be dead inside a week.

I don’t understand this headline at all. Are they talking about social programs aka gibs or educational programs to brainwash and instill white guilt?

No shit. They already have them in college.
Get ready for high school classed like AP White Racism Studies. Get them college credits early nigga.

Both will happen.

Only two comments were even somewhat appreciative of this act. I assume the others who specifically asked for the 40 acres and mules were bots. Also this gem of a comment:
>Black people should go to school for free like native americans

they do. it's called public school and for college niggers can reap the federal pell grant.

If Trump donated 100% of his fortune to the NAACP he’d still be called a honkey cracker racist so I don’t know why he bothers pandering at all to these ungrateful people.

I really really REALLY don't like black people.

Why in the fuck would any politician think we need more of that shit? We learn about muh slavery every damn year in history class

If you had to wake up every morning to be a nigger and go live amongst people who don't how happy would you be? At least Jews can pretend to be white when they feel like it. The sooner we figure out how to re-segregate the happier everyone will be. Niggers in Africa don't know what depression is. As soon as we kick Moshi to Israel and Chim Chim back to his homeland sans Obamaphone this shit goes away. None of them want equally or justice. They want a passive tolerant whitey who feels guilty for fucking everything and never sticks up for himself and always picks up the tab. Fuck all of them. Multiculturalism is the biggest crock of shit in human history.

This. Nothing is more cancerous and cringe inducing than using emojis in general or when talking about serious topics.

At least try to stop being nigger and read both tomes of this
amazon.com/Secret-Relationship-Between-Blacks-Jews/dp/0963687700

Hmmm, which (((politicians))) indeed?

I own all three volumes. Who was that comment directed to?

FFS did you even read the bill? Check out this gem, "commemorate the 400th anniversary of the arrival of Africans"
>me Sup Forums to stupid to see how fucked up that is

Hell I ain't even black and I think that's racist! How are you going to write an "official" bill that suggests these niggers just came over to see what's up?

Wasn't there a stipulation in the original land offerings that you needed to work the land for 10 years to keep it? Niggers thinking they'd get prime land too next to lakes and shit, they don't realize they'd be in the middle of no where Oklahoma busting their asses on a barren piece of land worth ~30k.
This is honestly a good idea, imagine all the nogs saying "we gon get ours" leaving the cities for some place so desolate you'd never see them again, would give the cities 10 years to gentrify and keep them out for good

I'm surprised that monkey even knew what the radicals in Congress wanted. I'd be even more surprised if any of these concrete junglefucks could actually use that land

Black people won't be happy until every sent our country owns is given to them or all white people are dead or shipped out of the country and they are given absolute power. If you don't believe this, you're delusional, blind, or both.

Would be hilarious to literally give every nigger 40 acres of land and a mule
> shit nigga what I'm gonna do with this damn mule #smdh

Femanon here. Fucked a black guy when I was 16 and I'm never going back. That's the real reason you don't like black people you're just bitter us white women don't want to suck your disgusting small blue veined smelly penises! xD

You know these people are joking, right?

I'm confused, do niggers like being oppressed or not? They don't seem to function without believing everything is against them, yet they whine about it non stop.

Yeah, right. I’m guessing you believe negroes aren’t a delusional hive mind either?

Fucking gibs-me-dats, they already received reparations. That their black asses were born in America instead of Africa.

Traps are gay. Get out of here you faggot leaf. I'm sorry Jamal and his buddies raped you in the snow and laughed at ur small shriveled cock. Get some help

I'm starting to think reparations is the only 4 syllable word they can actually spell.

Underrated as hell post

43 years and you guys still haven't learned if he meets or hangs with (((them))) its a trick no matter how sweet the deal is

Fuck niggers

What.

Every push for equality in history eventually evolves into "Now it's our turn". Every fucking time.

Lol eggsagdly, all politicians are the fucking same, if you actually vote thinking the worlds going to change ur a fucking idiot

>Programs will be created
NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS N SHEEIT

Trying too hard

Not a bad idea. Has this ever been talked about before? It would be an interesting thing to shitpost with on the side

>spending 20 minutes with a nigger and couldn't find an opportunity to survive
faggot father probably wanted it

>(Sec. 9) All expenditures of the commission shall be made solely from donated funds.
Pack it up boys, it's nothing.

Wheres my reparations????
>what is the welfare state?

Yeah right. She would've been handing them checks

Have a you.

news.vice.com/en_us/article/bjyd74/the-right-wing-street-artist-trying-to-troll-hollywood

Yeah some slave owners did indeed do that especially due to the process of Reconstruction. Practically forced to. As for what happened to it who the hell knows

that maps wrong
my county is red and should be blue
don't call me a shill I voted for Trump but my county didn't vote with me

They'd never willingly go if work was required, and then missionaries would voulenteer to do the work for them.
Just send them VIP tickets to Fyre Festival. load 'em on a plane, and pinochet them in the middle of the ocean. Actually, save the fuel and dump them 100' from shore, where the ocean is like 7' deep.

I know a black guy too. Was his name Tre? I wonder if it's the same guy.

I thought welfare was muh reperashuns.

I sure hope this is not publicly funded

>>(Sec. 9) All expenditures of the commission shall be made solely from donated funds.

with write-offs for charitable donation it might as well be tax money

What can i say, everything is a fucking scam.

Then they wouldn't be able to pay their first property tax bill and sell it to Jews for pennies

Let me guess, Ivanka begged daddy to do something nice for the poor dindus. Or alternatively, the programs will expose the heavy involvement and domination by Jews in the slave trade.

The appropriate reparation would be to send all niggers back naked just like how we took them

>reparations

How about 600,000 dead white americans you ungrateful niggers?

>If Trump just gave every nigger a gift certificate to Red Lobster and a Louis Vuitton bag, would they finally be happy?

it worked for Bush

it Trump wants to make them happy he should normalize gun ownership for blacks

just repeal all the gun control and include felons in ownership, saves costs and puts police where they belong, solving violent crimes and arresting bad guys

>"not bitcoins either"

This tells you everything you need to know about their understanding of the world and what their values/priorities are

Nogs are obviously the least intellectual mammals on our planet, bar none. They scream for reparations, but they don’t understand how it’d work or how much they’d get. If they did get 40 acres (which would be impossible since there’s about 50 million blacks, even if you divided that by half, that’d still be 1 billion acres divied out) they’d pay a large amount of taxes on that land and they’d go bankrupt in a year. If they wanted money, there’s still 50 million blacks in the US and the most they would get is 5 trillion in total through annuity. Which would only be 100k/Black, to which they’d have to sign a contract that the lineage of money stops at them and their current children for slavery. Instead, and this is a white man thinking, is demand free education all the way to post secondary. Free education would vastly improve not only themselves for their communities and black society as a whole. They wouldn’t need to become gang members because education would free, ergo giving them to look forward to creating a future for themselves and their children. No tuition or book fees. Schools would be given government funding for this, freeing up other scholarships to students who actually deserve it instead of affirmative action scholarships and grants.

Or you didn't vote with your county.

Maybe I wouldn't hate jews as much...

they'd raze the land and fuck the mules. so i think they know what they'd do with it.

>spending habits of blacks

This is the reason for the immigration crisis. Blacks and browns spend money on shiny stupid shit. Whites do not. So they import people who will inflate economic growth. Next (((they))) will give the immigrants easy access to cheap debt in the forms of credit cards etc. This is THE ONLY REASON FOR THE IMMIGRATION CRISIS

sounds like d'quaine got lost on his way to church. he a good boy. always singing about jesus.

>Thinks the civil war was started because of slavery.

dont' be stupid, if you stop whining, people stop giving.

Any special interest group is the same. whine protest, march and tell everyone who will listen how you are being unfairly treated. Tell them you are not being treated equal. Even if you are being treated ABOVE equal.
No one is going to listen or feel sorry for your plight if you say "we are recieving more than you, yet we still want more"

so tell them you have very little, and are only fighting for equality. When you already have more than equality.
because its' not about equality, it's about superiority. that's truly what they want.
Duhhh

Fuck off out of my desert, niggers.

>It’s become more clear throughout the years that negroes are more interested in useless trinkets, high fashion and other status symbols than economic power and fiscal responsibility.

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

niggers
>don't pay for housing
>don't pay for food
>don't pay for healthcare
>don't pay for education

...and whatever money they make fucking up my order at McDonald's goes towards crack and expensive sneakers. Literally any other group of people on Earth given all the gibs they get already would rule the country within a couple of generations.

Well it's not like white people brought them here.

Pol should be renamed to /OWTAB

Obsessed With Talking About Blacks.