Nafris in Europe

Nafris are the only Europeans who can actually curb stomp an agressive nigger.

>Nafris are the only Europeans
>nafris
>europeans

Pic related is half German. So not really a "Nafri"

If the Father is Nafri then so is his son user.

60 km from Italy ...

Greeks look just like Nafris.

he's just a mutt, doesn't depend on where his father comes from

Nafris Fight White Genocide.

This Guy is not a mutt.

holy shit the shilling is insane on Sup Forums.
this is the first time i'm here in 2 months and every single post is somehow trying to undermine what you know is true.

niggers are not europeans.
arabs are not europeans.
half-niggers and half-arabs are not europeans.

and they never will be. go suck JIDF's cock

uhm no. Most nafris have the Physic of a pussiboy. They are often agressive but they are manlets

>levantines
>having anything in common with south Euros
You know what separates humans from animals?

Oh, Canada.
I'm actually Moving there.
I'm Candian now.
Speak French or GTFO.

pic related is Tunisian.

I'm not even Canadian, pal. Born & grew up in Europe and plan on going back when I finish my degree :^)

Yes he is

Good life choice racist-euro-mate.I'll see you in Québéc.

would it be ok to pick a light nafri if white men are not interested?

>not a mutt
is literally the 20% face

This guy is so emberassing in his attempts to erase his German heritage. He grow up with a German mother in a middle class area and larps as Taliban even though his arab father dumped him when he was three.

It seems slags like Nafris desu.

Whatever you say there La creatura, this is a Euro Thread, so go get or bigmac or sth.

Can you really fault a human-being for being unable to stop a feral ape without a gun?

Yes, yes

Are berbers white?

You forgot about all of eastern Europe. But yeah westerners are sissy faggots

True

Fuck off were full (unless Syrian then bring your whole family dude for real get in here)

>Tattoos
mnayyek.

apply yourself my man

Mah nigga was bigga had his fingah on yo' trigga

Of course tats are a no desu

Me and my friends used to beat up north Africans regularly back then when clubbing in my area was huge. 99% of them are incredibly ugly, weak, bark a lot when in group and never bite when alone. The fact you look undesirable and have a poor physical shape makes you and the Somalis the perfect culprits for rape, you can only hope to overpower a teenage girl. In Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium and France north Africans especially Moroccans are just barely above gypsies.

Eurocuck, you have gay pride marches with children in it, So, i dunno ...

wwew cousin...calm down, breathe.
kek.
So you're a 6f4 chad/mma master who beats up Tunisian in italy who are mostly drugdealer/la camorra enforcers for a sport ?
stop larping, you fellow Italians might read that an laugh at you.

90% of Tunisian in Italy are Wanted criminals avoiding jail in Tunisia.you really don't fuck with those,unless you want your face slashed with a razor blade desu.

this

So is this what Arabs believe about their diaspora? Our jails are mostly full of them, surely not for enforcing camorra but for selling some low tier hashish to university students. You try to bait Euros on here and I get it, I'm just providing infos and anecdotes. Besides I'd gladly host the whole Sup Forums's Tunisian community in exchange for one of ours, since you're all virgin anime posters