Girls und Panzer - FINAL

Any new information on this? Will it be an OVA series done in monthly episodes or what? Has Actas said anything about it? Any new promotional material or information at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-19/girls-and-panzer-anime-6-film-finale-starts-december-9/.113614
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-24/princess-principal-original-tv-anime-revealed-with-cast-staff-promo-video-summer-2017-debut/.113853
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GuP - Final is going to be a series of movies?

Other that the key visual(pic related) and this news,

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-19/girls-and-panzer-anime-6-film-finale-starts-december-9/.113614

There's no new update on it so far.

why release the episodes in theaters? not enough money for tv?

Didn't the GuP movie do ridiculously well?

It did, but they will probably spend it on some other shit series as usual.

Has Actas even made a new animated project or series since GuP?

They did Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars and Long Riders! last year but both got into production delays. So it's better for GuP: The Final Chapter OVA series to be released in theaters so that quality will be maintained without the risk of releasing a subpar quality on a weekly basis.

They are also co-producing the anime Princess Principal with Studio 3Hz which will be released this coming summer 2017.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-24/princess-principal-original-tv-anime-revealed-with-cast-staff-promo-video-summer-2017-debut/.113853

Was Regalia that mecha yuri anime?

Yes.

Literally shaking

Why are you guys still clinging on to the GuP threads? Let them rest.

just a heads up, i will probably be uploading pic related later today or tomorrow.

Don't be so depressing while posting images of Kay, its absolutely not right.

>why release the episodes in theaters? not enough money for tv?
The TV series format would be too restrictive. Spreading the same amount of episodes over 6 parts allow flexibility in both episode length and production. The quality of the anime would be higher and there would be more time per chapter.

All in all it is basically a 6 part OVA, which is only done when there is a trust in the existence of willing customers. This also allows the hype over GuP to extend longer, as to allow Oorai to keep getting the tourism dollar. It is almost certain that any future GuP spinoff would not be based in Oorai as Miho's story would end. The 6 part format basically meant two years worth of GuP rather than just 3 months of TV shows.

Because I love you guys too much

I enjoy your company too but it's going to be more depressing constantly seeing GuP threads with under 300 posts.

Fighting the fear that the threads are being scrutinized.

...They're not. There's just not enough activity to keep them alive as of late. Honestly, it's a unique change of pace compared to other threads out there.

yeah, sorry i was hoping mant would translate the hk33e doujin before i uploaded the anthology.

As long as they don't extend it like they did for code geass or unicorn. I want monthly release.

All of the activity either moved to the discord or left for faster-moving pastures to shitpost on.

I NEEEEEEEEEEED it

If you could email me the scans for, uhh, reasons...
That'd be great.

I want to protect Maho's smile

What makes you think a TV production is more costly than a film release?

I want to protect Maho's Mahos.

I want to have sex with Erika

with or without futa dick