OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>this kills the drumpfkintard

Amnesty Don at it again.

*breaths in....

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/daca-deal-obstacles-flake-white-house/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/daca-deal-obstacles-flake-white-house/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the fence just got 10 inches higher

THIS IS IT GRUMPF, HAND OVER THE CODES

Based amnesty we have the best illegals don't we folks? praise Kekistan

He hasn’t signed shit.

>Sup Forums cucked by a kike lover
What a timeline

getting a wall in exchange for DACA,
is like getting a condom in exchange for being infected with AIDS.
never surprised how stupid conservatives are.

Since when is some random faggots twitter post news?

Niggers
This is a bait slide thread
The shill are out in full force
They do not want us talking about
yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
Fusion GPS
Uranium one
The Clinton Foundation
Congressional Dems all being hacked by Awan
FISA warrants against Trump being horseshit
Classified material on Huma and Weiner's personal computers
DOJ re-opening Clinton server investigation
even MORE sexual misconduct accusation coming out against Democrats
Seth Rich's death and the cover up

That’s just what a “working group” of democrats and a couple of neocons thought up. Trump hasn’t said shit about it

If all the immigrants affected by this were only blonde women with blue eyes I doubt any of you would be opposed to the DACA "deal"

So why haven’t Chuck and Nancy taken the deal if it fucks over conservatives so badly? Really makes you think.

go make your own thread you dumb nigger. trump backing amnesty is not a "slide thread"

This

it is when it's posted by a memeflag with a meme subject and absolutely no proofs.
fag

Everything that /ptg/ would rather not see is a "slide thread". Funny enough i never see actual slide threads like racemixing and Sup Forums tier shit being called that

funny enough everyone who talks like you do uses a memeflag

>tfw you get conned

Just wait for RAISE. We are going to bring in 20 million white Christians and YOU CANT STOP US. But thanks for showing us how it is done.

racist

Damn right.

So we get a wall, amnesty, and no chain migration? Sounds alright considering Hillary would have been no wall, amnesty, chain migration plus higher immigration

Republicans can't stop getting BTFO
*dabs*

He will. He is just a big of a nigger as every other politician. The DACA deal, if true, proves that Trump is a piece of shit.

>he doesn't sage obvious shit bait threads

Bannon warned us, but we didn't listen. Why didn't we listen?

>tfw you realize that The Art Of The Deal is getting Conservatives to for a person more liberal than Obama.

when trump does something leftists support, they never say hey, maybe he isn't so bad after all. instead they use it as a way to fling shit at conservatives, all the while somehow still hating trump just as much as they always have.

All the stupid fucking faggots who kept whining about
>it's not a fence!!!11
end up getting a fence lmao
How does it feel that your meme has failed on every campaign promise and all you end up with is a retarded looking fuck running the country with no benefits.
Might aswell have voted for shillary atleast we'd have some happenings

fuck yea! Starting with all the white S. Africans.

Can't wait to watch that whole fucking baboon nation starve.

Fuck off shill. He rejected it.

cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/daca-deal-obstacles-flake-white-house/index.html

>Amnesty to millions of democrat voters
>no wall, a fence and some cameras
>drumpfkins defend this

What will you take to wake up and realize Trump conned you idiots? Huh? Tell me what?

Why would we be? Whites are good, shitskins aren’t, it’s a pretty simple concept.

Dumb shill, the Senate made this deal, not Trump, and the Senate are the ones who've been blocking everything Trump does because they're compromised to badly. Trump isn't signing anything without $18 billion for the wall, and you should be furious at Democrats and neocons for refusing to accept secure borders without DACA, as if they don't care if our borders are secure, and they think DACA is good for their interests, which means their interests are the opposite of yours as an American citizen. Why do you continue supporting the Democrats and neocons who are leading this country to ruin?

>dabs

Imagine being this fucking stupid

because they are afraid of working with the donald because it would seriously demoralize the liberals in the party. Most liberals want the dems to stonewall trump like the GOP did to Obama.

>mfw Hillary STILL isn't president
>HAHA YOU GUYS GOT CONNED
>WE ACTUALLY WANTED TRUMP ALL ALONG AND TRICKED YOU

Wow. Trump knows that was shit. Thank Jesus.

This is a honeypot to expose the senators and congressman who are traitors to our borders right before the election. These stupid idiots are walking right into the trap.

thats the last straw
I will be voting for Hildawg in 2020

It's not a fence though.

>But some tweeter said fence
That was enough to fool your weak mind, i guess.

It’s the left and idiotic conservatives fall for it because for some reason they haven’t learned that the left isn’t honest

It’s a working deal in a senate committee

We have literally months of debate and changes on this

It’s also already been rejected

God damn right, Hispanics are ugly and niggers are violent

What a freak.

Yeah you're right I am sure 1.6b is enough for a full length wall.
Funny how the secure fence act secured almost identical funding hmm really activates the almonds.

This, plus they are lying their asses off, as usual.

I'm sorry, has Trump signed it yet? It hasn't even gone to the floor of congress yet. This isn't even the official rough draft of the bill. Fuck off nigger shill.

We're gunna get a wall, you commie shit. And you're going to choke on your words, again.

Congress already passed a border fence in like 2008. Trump could've used that and told the dems to fuck off. Oh yeah, but we're making Israel great again.

Very unlikely, you'll get a completion of the fence, a little maintenance and a drop to about 40% mutt levels.

Every day I think this can't become more of a trainwreck and then it does happen. Trump would have really needed an own party. The Reps are to cucked now, fear their seats in 2018 and 2020.

I'll be honest
I'm not fucking pleased

Would rather spend 2.8 billion for border security than 116 billion spent annually on supporting illegals.

hillary kinda is president. trump is following the policies she would have passed

>$18 billion for the wall
THE WALL is just a rallying cry to defend our sovereignty (end of visa lottery, end of chain migration, removal of illegals, end of birthright citizenship). It isn't the end goal. More than 50% of illegals don't cross illegally. They come on tourist, student or work visas and then overstay.

This is DACA for nothing. We'll just start all over again with illegals showing up with their kids. Nothing is going to change except we're legalizing millions of beaners and chinks.

Because (((they're))) attempting to demoralize the conservative voter base.

Cause they still have a few months to make a deal before DACA auto expires. Trump is doing himself no favors by rushing it along.

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/daca-deal-obstacles-flake-white-house/index.html

>any of these will prevent numerous amount of taco niggers from coming into our country

>THE WALL is just a rallying cry to defend our sovereignty
This, but as great a campaign tool as it was, democrats know it's a symbol of trump succeeding. I feel like the best thing to do is deport as many as possible during trump's term, end chain migration, everify. Democrats are just gonna ignore the law when they get power again.

i'm more concerned about

>tear down this wall mr gorbachev

if the wall ever does get built. I know it sounds completely insane, but libtards are not known for their sanity.

They already have worked with Donald, numbnuts

>and those eligible for DACA but didn't sign up

so fucking everyone is getting an amnesty?

There are three groups doing their work on DACA agreements.

The House has theirs.

Then there's McConnell working with others in the senate plus house minority whip and other Democrats.

Then there's Flake's group which is being referred to by the OP which is a Democrat's wet dream for a DACA deal.

House group released their details, Flake is talking about his own bullshit, and then McConnell hasn't said anything except that Flake is full of shit.

Yup, they'll open it up day one, neglect maintenance, their forte. Trump has to prove that his policies give legal citizens jobs, lowers medical costs, lowers rents, lowers crime, in a limited time.

I don't know why he can't just order the army to build a wall. He's their commander in chief, the border is their duty.

Op is a perpetual loser.

Hahah u fucking simp

I guess you are unfamiliar with how the US government works. I deduced this from your Black Lives Matter flag (which means you're a moron) and the fact that nothing as been signed nor has anything passed either house which means it can't have been signed by the executive branch. See here in America, we have a 3 branch system of government which preforms checks and balances on each other. You can call the Supreme Court the 4th branch if you'd like because they interpret the law. In this case, since it has to do with money and funding, the senate must approve any bill that calls for spending then it ends up on the President's desk for him to sign in order to become a law. The President may pigeonhole the bill or outright veto it and it would then be dead if pigeonholed or, if vetoed, may voted upon by a 2/3rds majority in both the Congress and the Senate in order to override the Presidential veto. I believe that this is what we call a first draft. If you'd gone through school you'll know that its not final nor is it ready to turn in to the teacher. Now that you now how government works I think you'll find that there will be a very different outcome when the final draft is ready to be voted upon. As for black lives matter, I suggest you take a good long look at the black community which makes up 12% of the US population but commits 64% of all crime. I'll even give the benefit of the doubt on that statistic and we'll assume that 20% of those are just cops waking up in the morning wanting to risk being killed to arrest innocent black people who didn't do anything. That means that 12% of the population commits 44% of all the crime. Still not a good statistic. I would also like to ask why is it that when a black gang member guns down a child sleeping in their bed in Chicago there are no marches and protests? It is true that black males are 5x more likely to be killed by Police but isn't this justified by black males committing 5x more crime?

>Linsdsey Graham is a "conservative"

The fucking state of this country

DEAL REJECTED HAHAHA SHILL FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

Except you're lying through your teeth.

Because they need money to build a wall and they don't have unlimited funds in their budget.

Even the army has its budget decided by congress so they aren't just deciding how they spend money their money on their own. McCain has been a big player in this regard for years as one of the biggest names on the senate armed services committee has given him the ability to help allocate a lot of that defense spending how he wants. It's why everyone sucks up to McCain.

If you want something built then you need money which is allocated by congress.

Perhaps there is a loophole you don't know about? They have emergency funds as well as ways to get funds outside the regular budget to fund wars.

This is a MAJOR item and they're making trump bet for it. It sounds quite logical that he can use defense money to build a defensive structure against a country flooding us with heroin. Makes a lot more sense than undeclared wars in the Middle East, makes more sense than the typical tasks of the corps of engineers, like ecology projects. Even if this is technically incorrect, you have to admit it sounds right and is an option worth looking at.

*beg not bet

Is there a precedent for using army's emergency funds to build infrastructure?

I'm looking. The big difference is makes good sense as something the commander in chief can do, a decision about how to proceed against a hostile force, even ISIS. This is a big deal, if there's a way to do this it means democrats lose an enormous bargaining chip.

Fuck off kike.

May make sense, but unless there's a precedent for using the army to build things in the US at the direction of the president then I don't think it matters if it makes sense.

Perhaps he could set the precedent but restrict the precedent to border enforcement.

Or maybe use some of that classified spending.

Transparent slide.

>1.6
LMAO

Your fucking point being?

there sure are no fly zones in syria faggot.

And? That word has practically lost all meaning. You fucking commie niggers have abused it for so long that you don't even know how to argue without it.

>Howdy, neighbor. Want some drugs?

If he tried then it would probably get tied up in the courts and you'd also have congress arguing about executive overreach.

I get that it sounds satisfying to say that Trump could just order that wall be built already, probably because it gets screeched by people like Ann Coulter, but it's not realistic.

Isn't this what Trump said? Get your low IQ self the fuck back to the daily Kos and mother jones.

Jesus they really want to cheap-out on things that are comparatively cheap as it is. They can't possibly afford to take the money out of stupid sources of overspending for a couple hours while the wall is paid off...
Then they tag on the lottery garbage still.