"As of 2017, Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201 or 22.5% were Jews...

"As of 2017, Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201 or 22.5% were Jews, although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population. This means the percentage of Jewish Nobel laureates is at least 112.5 times or 11,250% above average.

11,250% overrepresentation at the highest ranks of intellectual decoration. Can you guys fucking imagine that? How do you rationalize that the Jewish people (specifically the generation of Hungarian Jews known as the "martians") we are claiming to be inferior to ourselves are behind almost every major intellectual andvancement of the past century? I'm proud of my white heritage and all, but I can't help but question if we are the race fit to be ruling this planet.

These contributions aren't the abstract trickery of "jewcraft" either. They are very real contributions that have had fundamnetal, positive impacts on the development of humanity as a whole, as well as each of our individual lives:

>Von Neumann developed the basic architecture that underlies the very machine we are typing on to slander his people right now.

>Einstein, for his development of the photoelectric effect that governs solar panels and Bethe for his contributions to Nuclear theory, have pioneered the the theory behind the increasingly predominant renewable energy that will one day warm your descendants in winter, give them light in darkness, and power every single one of their actions against the Jewish people. Global warming is bs, but we've got to fact the facts that we are going to run out of fossil fuels eventually.

Continued in comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Haber).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/prize_awarder/committee.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Nobel_Committee#List_of_Chairpersons
google.se/maps/@59.3665248,18.0527635,3a,15y,245.16h,107.81t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9gFNQXcy7_ew2SdU2HXwTA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fritz Haber developed a process for synthesizing ammonia on which, "the food production for half the world's current population depends" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Haber). He is also considered the father of chemical warfare, and produced many of the chemical weapons that were employed by the Third Reich iteslf during WWII. The jew hands us the very weapon with which we expect to kill him. We can't even make our own arms against him.

>Ernst Boris Chain, received the Nobel Prize for his investigations on Penicillin and its antibiotic properties, a development which has saved an estimated 80,000,000 to 200,000,000 lives throughout the course of its history and is still saving millions today. Many of these lives have been Aryan women and children.

The list goes on and on. You can look at it here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

I feel conflicted and completely outclassed. Can someone tell me how we even stand a chance to compete against them intellectually? How do we increase the intelligence of the white race to catch up with the jew? Can we ever reach his intellectual perch?

inb4 "the nobelprize is rigged by (((them))). The Nobel laureates committee is a Norwegian instution appointed by members the Norwegian government, the country that I consider to be the very bastion of white purity and beauty.

Its not just about intelligence is about opportunities around like 50% intelligence 50% nepotism

How many winners were chosen by jews?

70% of that can be ascribed to nepotism.

I'm calling bs on this. The brilliant generation of Austrian-Hungarian Jews that migrated to the United States in the first half of the 20th century emerged at a time when Jews were being closed out of most positions of influence and power in German europe. Upon arriving in the united states, they were complete new comers with virtually no connections in american academia, and yet they still managed to single themselves out as the dominant intellectual force in the usa at the time in spite of this.

I invite you to look at the current nobel commitee. Literally all of them are pureblood white nordic non-jews:

nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/prize_awarder/committee.html

and yet they are responsible for the nomination of unprecedented numbers of jewish laureates in recent years.

see

Stealing ideas from God then claiming them as your own makes it (((their))) prize

They also gave Obama a prize for doing....what was it again?
Genuinely I'd be interested in the numbers if you have them - how many/what % of the people picking the winners have been jewish?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Nobel_Committee#List_of_Chairpersons

look at this list. I can't see a person that isnt an appointed Norwegian.

And I'm not even considering the libtard peace prizes. only hard scientific disciplines.

>The Nobel laureates committee is a Norwegian instution appointed by members the Norwegian government
What? Only the Nobel peace prize as far as I know. The rest is in Stockholm. The committee for the science prizes in this building. Only I see something there?
google.se/maps/@59.3665248,18.0527635,3a,15y,245.16h,107.81t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9gFNQXcy7_ew2SdU2HXwTA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

>And I'm not even considering the libtard peace prizes. only hard scientific disciplines.

>The Norwegian Nobel Committee (Norwegian: Den norske Nobelkomité) selects the recipients of the Nobel Peace Prize each year on behalf of Swedish industrialist Alfred Nobel's estate, based on instructions of Nobel's will.

From your link
>Nonetheless, the committee is still composed mainly of politicians.

also in the article:
>The other Nobel Prizes were to be awarded by Swedish bodies (Swedish Academy, Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, Karolinska Institutet) that already existed, whereas the responsibility for the Peace Prize was given to the Norwegian Parliament,[4] specifically "a committee of five persons to be elected" by it.[2] A new body had to be created—the Norwegian Nobel Committee.

What exactly is your point? The Alfred's will contains provisions which bias the reward towards jewish people?

Yes: Norwegian, Pureblood, white politicians.

And who draws up the shortlist?
Who puts forward candidates?
Why is the guy that totally proved Climate Change not recognised?
If the Noble prize is an entirely Norwegian thing, why is it treated as the height of scientific achievement?

Again, the Norwegian committee is only for the peace prize. And here is a screenshot of that google streetview page I linked earlier. The "VA" for VetenskapsAkademien (literally "academy of sciences") clearly looks a lot like the star of David.

Jews have the highest IQ of all ethnic groups, they aren't mentally inferior, but they were enslaved and kicked out of and by every nation on earth in the last 4000 years, they are weak, greedy, manipulative with horde like minds that only work within their own group, because they are told since birth that they are better than everyone, and that everyone should accept their will, no matter the circumstances, jews should never be trusted, and that's why they were never trusted.

>highest ranks of intellectual decoration

The Nobel Prize is just another award show with lots of corrupt pizza politicians and celebs. This show is named after the inventor of dynamite. Peace.

>Only work within their own group
Have you willfully ignored the contributions to the entirety of humanity that I've listed in the OP?

Before we begin nitpicking at the architecture of the Academy of Sciences building, can we focus instead on the landmark contributions to humanity, a mere fraction of which I've listed above? Why would a race whose goal is to subdue and destroy us beneath their heal save so many white lives???

*heel

>nitpicking
I linked you an interesting fact, you fucking retard.

No further discussion with this moron.

>clearly looks a lot like the star of David.
not that it makes a difference but you sure it's not a freemasons symbol?

Apologies, I never intended to belittle the research you did. I'm merely trying to draw attention to the focus of my post.

I don't know anything other than it looks like VA. Pretty sure it is.

V
A

Yeah it is a Freemason symbol. The Norwegian masons use a star of David with a G inside of it.
t. freemason

>Norwegian masons
>building is in Sweden
Please read more than one sentence before posting. I'm out of here. BYE RETARDS!

This is why we need to heavily invest in research into intelligence and it's genetic underpinnings. Not only could we then help ourselves but the other races too.

Please read this meme. Might help you connect the dots

Are you legitimately retarded? Most Scandinavian Freemasons operate under the Swedish rite. When the Union between Sweden and Norway occurred in 1814 the lodges combined. They split again with the dissolution of the union. The Norwegian lodge is also the original lodge of Denmark.
>swedes dont know swedish history

Are you suggesting that we add portions of the jewish genome into white folk? I can't think of a better way to contaminate our purity. Wouldn't that just turn us into jews???

Kek, made me laugh user.

Who has that pic of the 'before and after' when the head Jew got replaced, showing that Jews no longer got Nobel prizes when a gentile president took office???