Steven Pinker calls AltRight highly intelligent, internet savvy activists

youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ5bvw6Ckw

Swell

Who gives a fuck. Fucking faggot can intelligently suck my balls.

Oh boy jee whizz. That sure is something coming from you mr.Toothpaste. Know what? I hope you DONT get bum raped then assaulted by protesters calling for your elimination.

Jesus, does anyone actually enjoy listening to this low-energy boring drone?

>Canadian
>married to a jew
Who cares what he thinks. This is probably some PR stunt anyway, just like how Peterson came out of nowhere and hijacked the ''free speech'' movement.

He's a fucking jew he mixed filthy lies in with those truths. He wants the left to back off so he doesn't get gassed.

What's up with the comments?
A libertarian YT channel is censoring arguments, brilliant

No one gives a shit what any kike, or non-white enabler, thinks about white nationalism.

Funny, but in my experience you're all a bunch of retarded flat earth conspiracy theorists.

nevermind I misread the channel name lol

Alt-Right = National Bolshivism and anti-white

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.
11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.
12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet?

Bannon bought 8/pol/

they're learning

Go shill on Reddit, faggot

he's right tho

how come most "intellectuals" are too pussy to make the strongest case for their opposition

> flat earth
If you will it, it is no dream!

He's right though. Bannon fell for the NazBol meme.

He's actually not right, tho. The alt-right is not any one thing, it is a collection of rightwing thought and movement falling outside movement conservatism that is sometimes in conflict with each other, in the same way that Marxists and Bakunists have conflict with each other over when the state should be dissolved, etc., etc. So national anarchists (N-AM) are counted among the alt-right as well as those who would be mainstream classical liberals if not for their race realism. This is not hard to understand. It is actually very simple to understand. Why people are this fucking dumb eludes me.

I really like Steven Pinker , so I'm surprised this.

>It's "flamingly radical" to say capitalist countries are better than communist ones on college campuses

That's just not true

Get rid of the term "countries" and bring it to capitalism vs communism and the statement rings true to me

Which college campuses are you looking at when you say something like this? I went to a pretty liberal university. Never had a problem.

It's worth noting that there's a different standard for, say, a high-ranking person in the administration (such as the Dean) and a student or a professor when it comes to statements like this.