It just occured to me why canadians, americans, australians, and british are the worst posters here

It just occured to me why canadians, americans, australians, and british are the worst posters here.

the people from non-english countries are at the very least bilingual, seeing as they learnt english. This alone is a selective effect that is going to raise the average quality of the posters. In addition they have purposely sought out some reactionary website that the majority of English speakers in their countries would probably hate, even further selecting them for individualist thinking.

Whereas for anglosphere countries there is no barrier to access, and the shtiposting can go on unimpeded.

I've met people from these countries and they're really not less retarded on average at all, so this must be what accounts for this pattern.

Other urls found in this thread:

jousimetsastys.fi/wp/english/
news.vice.com/en_us/article/bjyd74/the-right-wing-street-artist-trying-to-troll-hollywood
youtu.be/92eWefR0xV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It just occured to me why canadians, americans, australians, and british are the worst posters here.
that's not even true.

Ok

Finns are best posters

Why would I bother learning a sub human language?

And what has Luther to do with your post?

Sage this shareblue faggot.

The dutch are the best posters imo.

I can post some redpills on the JQ if it will appease your paranoid tendencies

t. user of niggerified english

Oh. That actually makes sense.

All I know is Canadians are a giant country of faggots

It is. Australians have gotten better though.

But continentals are the absolute dumbest posters accounting for proportion.

>the people from non-english countries are at the very least bilingual
the fact i dont have a whole other language in my brain means i have more space for smart stuff

Literally a brainlet

This now occurring to you.

Yeah we are. And we're proud of it too.

I think you're onto something

>Que esta un VPN

Posts are made by individuals, not countries. There's shit and sunshine in every country. Try appraising posts and posters on individual merit instead of succumbing to divide and conquer tactics. (((They))) love inciting nationalistic division between allies. There's a smiling merchant behind every shitpost, whether it's actually from Israel on a proxy, or from a mind controlled patsy regurgitating their memes for the lulz. It only took a few malicious paid posters to infect the board with 56% garbage. Now we have a horde of trolls and fools perpetuating their mental malware.

Yes

You are right.
This and their are hormons in your food to prevent your brain from developing in North America.

Canadians, Americans, Australians and the British are the best posters. The bantz is top tier. Other posters just can't compete.

maybe you should try appraising (them) on their individual merits since you seem to be saying it's wrong to notice patterns. Except you and I both know that (they) behave in extremely predictable patterns that are highly negative and that groups in general resemble the stereotypes that exist about them.

>have to learn the language of your Anglo-Saxon overlords

Of course infant posts will be liked by other infants.
It's just annoying as fuck for everyone else.

If you can't handle the bantz then stop posting on a meme board

I actually was watching a video on learning Finnish just last night. Probably shouldn't have been trying to enunciate while drinking but it seemed appropriate overall.

The majority of civilized countries that don't have English as their first language can still speak it fluently. It's only in less developed countries such as many eastern European countries or any other "literally who" country where this logic actually applies. Those that do speak English in those countries are often scholarly and intelligent.

But the thing is that if the average hick in say Latvia had a chance to shitpost on Sup Forums, he'd probably do it.

Don't even bother. It's a useless language. Unless you're extremely autistic and just want to be paid to be left alone, there is nothing for you in Finland.

>it's a fucking leaf
KYS

>there is nothing for you in Finland.
Meh, I wouldn't mind visiting someday. Maybe do a winter hunt up there, sucks y'all can't use bows though.

canadians are definitely the worst posters here, at least pre flaggot era.

This sound like a DisCouraging way to say that earlier pol was interesting enough to draw in some of the smarter people from non-english speaking nations.

how was that even the point? hes saying the english filters out those too dumb to master a foreign language, therefore the quality in posts is higher.

English is the lingua franca.

/thread.

'cept for sweedes.

I'm not that well informed about hunting in Finland (certainly interested), but at hindsight it looks like you can do it here too

jousimetsastys.fi/wp/english/

If you have any material that negates this please link

That might be true but that wasn't my point. I wasn't saying even that Anglosphere countries are dumber on average, I was saying there's a selection effect going on so the average quality of a poster is going to be different.

Facinating, half the shit I was reading was contradictory. I'm actually pretty shit with a bow though, as badass as it would be I'm much more confident with a rifle. You should hunt sometime if you get a chance. If you've never gone before get a guide, it'll make the experience much more fun.

And to clarify, it appears what I was reading was out of date!

news.vice.com/en_us/article/bjyd74/the-right-wing-street-artist-trying-to-troll-hollywood

why does the horse have a dick for a face

Beacuse you are a faggot that wants to see it that way.

that's clearly a dick sven, it doesn't even have eyes

Nah you just want dick up your butt so bad that you see it everywhere.

The last panel does say Benis

nobody was talking about dicks going up butts until you got here

Another faggot detected

It is obvious that you want it beacuse you can't stop talking about dick

Muh bantz xdXdXDxDXf Im fucking inbred XdXddddd Cant handle me doe xxdddd

Truly an abhorrent poster

You're the insecure Persian from aren't you?

Not a Persian but I do know that you are a raging homosexual with 100% certainty.

Even if you took the best Canadian posters you're still just taking the tastiest bite of a piece of shit

>projecting this hard

>knowing two languages
>implying you're good with either of them
FuCKING LEAF

Russians are by far the best.

Totally agree with the OP. Forocoches in Spain at least does an "only-invite" system, so it isn't flooded with retarded cunts. Well, at least that is what is supposed to happen, actually it's flooded with retards THE POINT IS at least that could work to keep the retarded "haha I english since baby ayee you're english bad" anglos out.

i am a pro collective monarchist libertarian ethnonationalist.

don't think this board seltects for individualism, checkmate

rarely do canadians have something interesting to say imho, i just skip their messages
americans are too stupid but at least more entertaining than canadians
Australians and Brit are OK, but i dislike the """"humour"""" of Australians (australian humour is a thing and ti sucks, no one has ever laughed lol)

retarded hypothesis, OP. I long for the day of the rake.

>really not less retarded

so they are more retarded?

Go to any variation of /brit/feel where it pops up and try to say with a strait face those are ever good threads.

youtu.be/92eWefR0xV8 song related

It's the opposite nigger, people from the anglosphere are the best shitposters because of their high knowledge of english. You need proper english skills to make good and witty shitposting.