Do women have a place in the alt-right?

I say no, here's why:

The alt-right is a neo-conservative movement, but conservative nonetheless. A true conservative understands the importance of the gender binary as it has produced the society we live in today. It is the lack of traditional gender roles that have caused so much angst and headache in today's "progressive" society. Fulfilling gender roles creates order in a world filled with chaos. My argument is that not only are gender roles beneficial to society in maintaining order but are also needed now more than ever as society is in a tailspin at the moment. Therefore, any women claiming to be alt-right or in any way a conservative would only prove it true by focusing on family and marriage and not politics. Politics is the realm of the masculine and tradition dictates that females have no place there.

How am I wrong?

Tay is our queen for a good reason
And all females wishing to relate to us should follow her lead:
STFU about politics, even when promoted, and entertain me and I'll worship you

Fuck off with the Tay meme you reddit cucks.

Our only queen is Eva Braun

Alt right is a psy op to discredit national sovereignty

how is it discrediting it? aside from the obvious plants like Spencer

T-swizzle goes on Sup Forums all the time, she just doesn't want her cover blown.

Our princess is Savitri Devi. Eva Braun is a fat piece of shit who didn't allow Hitler to fuck Rohm

>Savitri Devi
I bet you're a fucking gypsy
Back to India

Alt-Right = National Bolshivism and anti-white

1. Bannon is a traitor

2. Bannon was the leaker

3. Bannon works in online media and politics

4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger

5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right

6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.

7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.

8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.

9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood

10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.

11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.

12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet?

Bannon bought 8/pol/

She was french

>Do women have a place in the alt-right?
Sure they do. In the kitchen, the bedroom, the maternity ward...

have fun being a virgin that cant shut up about jews fag

i love the stigma that spencer is a plant because he doesnt say nigger enough he has turned the alt right into a serious thing and not a giant shitty online joke

Alt right is used by tptb as the antithesis of the extremist left to herd the goyim back toward neo liberal /neo conservative middle. The middle created the current problems faced by the western democracies and needed to create strawmen when the Occupy Movement was gaining momentum. On the left, they empowered the sjws and on the right they empowered the alt right movement. These 2 extremes serve as both a release valve for anger and frustration, over a failed economic system, and also effective villians that will scare all the normies. Hegelian Dialectic in action.

Yeah, in the kitchen

in the ketchens

Women need other women to show how nice marriage and children can be. The autistic women and tradthot menace currently involved in the movement are simply being misused by talking about the politics overtly when they should be showing women the superiority of the practical applications of those beliefs.

Women should never get publicly involved with anything.
The fact that they all lust for attention doesn't make them reliable individuals at all. Men should not rely on their female counterparts for anything other than breeding and family issues

what would you do to her feet?

They sure do, as wives and girlfriends. The unsuitable ones would be kept as slaves.

More Magazine blurbs: How To Drink Your Way To Success; If White Men Cuck Out Who Gets To Divvy Up The Blonde Cuties?; Tips For Pranksters; Choosing The Right Car: Nobody Suspects The Man Driving The Prius; How To Fuck Up Your Life In Style; etc.

Where can I subscribe to this magazine?

>Alt right is a psy op to discredit national sovereignty

Read that again, you cunts:
Alt right is a psy op to discredit national sovereignty

Women shouldn't talk about politics.

Queen

No. But if nothing else, tradthots need to stay out of these youtube debates with men. They add absolutely nothing of value to those discussions, which are already value starved.

Sure. But they have to abide by the same standards that apply to men in the movement. Ergo, if you were a coalburning skank on a cum diet before you discovered betabux, you will endure the ridicule you deserve.

Both the sjw and alt right philosophies are purposely built upon weak foundations, for easy destruction when they are no longer expedient for the economic elite.

>Don't let half of the population into your movement

>The alt-right is a neo-conservative movement

smell them all day duh

That bitch is gonna look like shit when it hits 30

spit on htem

>alt-right
There's no such thing. Anyone who LARPs as (((alt-right))) needs to go back to rebbit

>Alt right is a psy op to discredit national sovereignty
And how's that working out for the globalists?

Its working pretty good. Large political demonstrations are becoming more dangerous and the silent majority desires stronger action by police. The ethnic majorities in Europe are being permanently dismantled. Free speech is being destroyed. Privacy is nonexistant. Both extremes cheer for the loss of freedom, if its the other side losing it.

Just apply more make up.

Life is sad for women who wear make up

The Good Goy white enforcers are running out of white spaces to move to. That is the X factor that no one dares talk about yet because the consequences are about 10 to 30 years off. 2028 to 2048. What is happening is the white populations are declining in number while the non white ones are being imported in massive numbers to serve a cheap labor/pension liquidity scheme. When the Boomers are in their 80's in 2038, they will be unable to fight. Many may be dead by then. Then whites either submit to the new dark hordes led by Jewish Masters or they enslave the darkie servants they have been importing. Going back to the X factor of fewer whites spaces to run to, diversity is only fun when you get cheap labor and exotic dates out of it. When you have to start taking orders from it because it outnumbers you, you realize what all those "evil" white power types were saying all along. That is, you either rule the darkies or the darkies rule you.

Make the first dates a beach or a pool.

The weak part of the foundation is that to reverse the situation will require genocide, mass deportation, eugenics or some combination of all of the above. All westerners are indoctrinated about muh six gorillion every day, that programming is not going to be broken for the majority of people.

Janna d'Ark. Gender roles are relevant, but women can also be emergency workforce, and educated together with men on that.
Gender roles weren't an issue until there were SJWs; no SJWs, no issue.
Alt right philosophy? Internet. Shills. Idiots. Freedom of speech. Everything shakes and crumbles today, alt right is a miracle, an exception, even if weak. We must make our own shilling, not for constant pressure, but for ambushes, revelations, and scandals.
>scandals
NEED MORE WOMEN

So WWIII?
Ummm, how do whites usually do in wars again?

Women have no place in anything, and white womyn are trash.

>that programming is not going to be broken for the majority of people
I disagree, the programming is ver effective as long as their is a closed system for it to be pushed and feenforced
Once an actual war breaks out, and people are made to choose a side, they choose their own race

>Our only queen is Eva Braun

Exactly what were the long term results of victory in WW2 for white people after they destroyed other white people. We got saddled with the foundation myth of muh 6 gorillion, and dont even get the credit for rescuing the parasites.

>what is waterproof mascara

The only solution is to fall for her as a person. The woman you'll marry will eventually get old, saggy and wrinkled.

You fucking faggots fell for the alt right echo chamber. Saged for nupol faggotry

Think about how the battle lines are currently formed. I sympathize with the need for a white ethnostate, who do i want to die the most ? The white traitors. Niggers and kikes were born the way they are, white traitors chose to genocide their own people. An sjw vs. alt right race war will effectively be another white genocide.

At this point we should take any youth we can get that is anti leftist tbqhwy.

Would read

damn I wish I had that loli harem pic still

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

>Let (((half the population))) into your movement

i want to suck on her toes too

I'd say Judaism is out priority target. Kikes are both subversive and can't punish their own traitors; kike traitors will not be stopped
SJWs: mention people like Karen Straughan; use doubt, humor, and memes. Most of them are self righteous, if they doubt, they disarm themselves

Absolutely disgusting. Neocohens have been our primary enemy after Sjws since the beginning.

Fucking boomers and shills thinking they are welcome here with their Israeli worshipping globalist idiocy.

Fuck off back to Facebook grandpa

The kikes dont care either way, and they are naturally a prioity target, they know and will take adequite precautions. Sjw s want us dead just as much as we want them dead, even though we are brothers and sisters with a difference of opinion. It will be a shame to be doing the kikes bidding, under the guise of establishing or opposing a white ethnostate. Either way jews win when white population is cut in half.

OP's pic is a pretty good summary of how literally trash Sup Forums has become.

Sup Forums fucking Sup Forums out does Sup Forums its current state.

taytay is bestay

Wrong. Aydin Paladin is our Queen.

>As highly as we honor the wife in the family and in the home, we must just as intensely fight against the intrusion of women into public life, because the ultimate outcome of these efforts would be, and to some extent is already, unilateral women's rights, which would make the world into a big brothel in which everything revolves around penises and pussies in a silly and absurd satyrs' orgy while the proper wife, the loyal mother of the house, and the healthy strong troop of children will be mercilessly driven out of the chaste and legitimate home. No one other than those women with their lascivious ape-like natures destroyed the cultures of antiquity and they will bring down our culture as well if men do not stop and think soon.
>Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels, Theozoology (1905)

Yes. Lauren Southern is best and dindu nuffin

the alt-right is a 100% orthodox jew cult.
all of them. every single one..
100% jew.

I don't want SJWs dead, i want SJWs in doubt; they could brainwash me(12yo) can we brainwash them? I think so.

you're lusting after a tranny, burger

The sjw mindset is now an established part of education system, corporate entities and government itself. Im more than a little paranoid that this whole alt right thing is a ruse to flush out dissenters that would defy the current hegemony. All of the social media companies are monitoring every word we write. I think pro white propaganda will win over more and more people, but it is going to take decades to reach a critical mass to topple the current system.

Women will always go for what's popular because that will gain them the most attention from the people in that particular group. Chicks in the 'alt right' are doing it because they get a ton of positive attention from dudes they would never fuck in a million years. They just like the attention and the idea of being popular.

She looks like a sex bot

>white women are trash
>dates ugly gook

user you don't have to lie to yourself now.

As long as they keep their legs open for my BIG WHITE COCK

NO.

Speak for yourself.

You need women in the movement because they counter the argument of primal, violent, idiot men from the leftists

this taylorswift is a soulless jew agent niggerlover, you can tell she is clinically insane if you watch her homemade videos, probably involved in sex rings and does drugs like all famous people
she also got fucked by many jews and niggers (at least)

how is it not?

Oh look its another coal burner worship thread

But (((Who))) then?

>That hoverhand
He knows he's unworthy

*slow clap*

irritates me to no end the paid shills parroting a slut who obviously propagates Illuminati symbolism in her videos.

What's worse is the typical 4channer response
>muh dick
>muh coal burner slut gives me the tingles
>muh false perception of consumer purity

Unfortunately we can't all have a high IQ in this world...

the kekchens

Only people with dicks have a place here.

indeed. Don't let the half of the population that tends to ruin everything it touches.

Britney Venti > Lauren Southern

I used to work for Taylor. She doesn't use drugs, is allegedly a terrible shag, and can't dance for shit.

She's not insane, but she also has no real opinions on anything.

Mate more white women voted for trump than shitton
By reclaiming women from the kikes we can rebuild our families who can then rebuild our nation

more like (((Bagelian))) dialectic amirite?

>hover hand

Women need to be given a say. They demand to be listened to... it's disrespectful not to listen to them... we would love them to cook and bake for us, but even if they learned how, food is delivered by app straight to our door.. what if a man wanted to scold his wife by just ordering out every day, then we're back at square one. we must think general things they can do to please us, so they have a role to fill.

Women absolutely have an important place and shouldn't be chased out just for being women. But we do have a belief system about the responsibility and natural roles of people and a woman's main role is that of femininity and motherhood. We should honestly do more to meme white motherhood and wife lifestyle as attractive and worthy of praise.

Women right now get bombarded with propaganda encouraging them to be sluts and never settle down. That being a wife and mother is somehow "ending their life." We should reignite that old sense of being a wife and mother as the ultimate goal and status symbol.

No.

WHAT IS HE DOING WITH MY MOMMY!?

BABY WANT MILKY!

I don't know about women in general but this brainlet sure as hell hasn't.

LoL nice parody magazine OP, it fits Sup Forums.

immigrants in canadian school(s) (my school at least) seem to teach people so called "nigger behavior", good counter to SJW education, and they quickly absorb my anti kike memes

>They were selected against you absolute fucking retard.
Clearly not, dumbo. The psychological impulse still exists. That means they were not selected against. You're imagining some picture of humanity that never existed in the past. It's yet another fiction that you made up for yourself.

>So then you're a hypocrite.

What are you talking about? I never advocated that you, or anybody, go on twitter.
I would rather correct and exchange ideas with people who are here than to correct the ideas of people on twitter. I don't get why that's a problem. You're the one who said e-celebs shouldn't be discussed on Sup Forums, not me.

>Who cares what she SAYS
Lots of people listen to her. People parrot the shit she says all the time. I'm talking about spreading ideas here. What people SAY is practically the whole game.