DRUMPF rejects DACA Deal

I hope you bigots are happy. DRUMPF the racist strikes again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=XVaAyZN3A-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really happy if true

Excellent if accurate

He got rejected by an insignificant judge.

I'll eat my words: I thought he was about to cave. Will be following this closely.

Subversion and demoralization is the strongest weapon of the enemy. When you come here (now), you see tons of defeatist threads declaring that things are hopeless and much more (by way of shill posts) within valid threads. These people are often paid-posters seeking to remove Trump's voting base (from all forums) for the 2020 election. They want you demoralized and gone; a board culture take-over. They also know that Trump won because most White people in the US voted for him.

>This or that country is cucked.
>le 56%
>Meds -vs- Nords
>Everyone is race-mixing
>All women are whores, MGTOW (reduce white births)
>Other races are more successful
>Amerimutt meme.jpg

The point of such posts are to break your will to resist and it is important to be aware of it, because if you are not aware that it is an attempt to demoralize you, then eventually it will slowly start sinking in like a poison. Media reported that Sup Forums, to a degree, helped Trump get elected, so they're on the attack to de-platform us. Many times, these shill posters are (((University)))-indoctrinated neo-commies (think blue-hair SJW). They are a mix of "trolling the nazis" to "Fuck Drumpf, Sup Forums is OURS now".

Please watch ex-KGB propagandist Yuri Bezmenov explaining how the Soviet Union established a network of traitors to slowly eat away at the foundations of Western societies:
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E

G. Edward Griffin's Interview - youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>Important one and short resume for people who can't connect dots
>Yuri Bezmenov and SJWs youtube.com/watch?v=XVaAyZN3A-I

>CNN issue-framing
>what is framing

You’re doing Trump no favors by discussing this in terms of CNNs headline. This deal is about more than DACA. We need to make sure that the dems get blamed when nothing is accomplished and DACA fails. Talking in terms of ‘no DACA’ instead of ‘no wall’ plays into our enemies hands.

Or maybe, just maybe, 90% of the American flags on here are functionally illiterate and can't handle the banter and deserve to get ripped.

I think that judge made him bitter. he should kick the beaners all out. I hope he starts arresting people for sedition.

Republicans are such pieces of shit. Protecting illegals will give democrats voters! This deal gives political power to fucking liberals! Republicans are the fucking biggest, bend-over-and-fuck-me-in-the-ass traitors on the planet.

>I hope you bigots are happy. DRUMPF the racist strikes again.
Five minutes ago you faggots were here mocking us because you said Trump was going to sell us out via amnesty.
Could you please make up your tiny fucking kike mind?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Yea because this deal fucking blows. I'd have really had a hard time respecting Trump ever again if he went from "Big Beautiful Chad Wall!" to "virgin fence barrier".

The only bigots are the fuckwads who were elected to represent us, but instead represent foreign national interests. fuck off.

You mutts stand no chance against the true power of Covefe

B-but Amnesty Don

It's only the fifth time we've done this dance on this issue but this time the shills are right? When are you going to trust our president?

The absolute madman had everyone fooled once again.

Only people saying there was a deal are cucks like Flake.

Thank fucking God. Obongo-era policy that uncovers a loophole for illegals to infiltrate the nation? Ridiculous, i'm glad he wised up.

huge if big

He will only agree if wall is included

He's already said this

isn't that the opposite of traitor?

Yes, I am.

THE AGREEMENT ONLY SET ASIDE 1.6 BILLION FOR A WALL TO BE BUILT, WHICH IS NOTHING.

IT ALSO DID NOT ADDRESS THE VISA LOTTERY OR CHAIN MIGRATION

WHAT THE FUCK SENATORS

>he hasn't seen the pattern yet
Learn to trust the God Emperor.

It's legit

idk sometimes i like to pretend im a butthurt liberal just to watch people laugh at me, cuz then i laugh at them for getting mad at me when i wasnt even really retarded in the first place. you prob fell for my posts. trolled u fgt

holy shit
I can't believe I let the shills get to me
Who else back on the MAGA train?

I do trust him. Doesn't mean I'll accept bad deals when I see them. Sometimes backlash for stupid shit is what he's looking for.

I’m confused. I thought yesterday the shills were shrieking he got kiked

>fathering four rimjobbing slags
W E W

I am happy

Holy fuck what a shit deal

Sizable if factual

Would be interested in video evidence, if true

Build.
The.
Damn.
Wall.

Parents don't get citizenship, but protected status. Of course that would be another DACA problem in a few years.

He will but only for the wall. I can 100% garuntee that the solution Trump rejected did not include the wall. Probably amnesty for all the dreamers in return for a couple billion in border security. The liberals Wont do a deal with the wall, Trump wont do one without. Someone will have to cave.

What the fuck is a low immigration country?

What a garbage deal though, no doubt that Trump would kill it.

"Dreamers" are already pissed at Pelosi and other Dems for making them a bargaining chip. Pretty funny.

So they wanted a deal where Trump got absolutely nothing?

nah, that was just for show, everyone knew this deal was dead from the beginning, it's only a matter of question who gets the blame for it.

t. High level intern insider

>Trump rejects DACA
Thank God.

I knew his making an appearance to go soft on DACA was a smokescreen all along, even with all the shilling. It was just to get the press creaming itself over how 'smart and 'statesmanlike' he appeared to be in order to suck the wind out of the sails of that stupid book that came out. Worked like a charm, too.

The man is a master at playing the game. Don't believe anything you hear about him from the MSM, they will always lie.

He was saying he'd sign what comes to him. Cuck Republicans just trying to make him look bad maybe?

Who was the moron who proposed this one?

kill yourself shill rat

Gang of Six. I know Flake is one of them.

He ain't making the right calls in this and it will bite his ass.

>blindly defending this cunt no matter what
Talk about shilling.

It's not even a balanced deal, no wonder Trump rejected it.

I want them all.

>FOR A WALL

It clearly says fence.

is this real life? Is it too good to be true? Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/ after all?

>if you don't support Trump on all of his positions you're a leftist shill
>>>r/the_donald

He should just go fuckin full fash WN 1488 and say no DACA, yes wall, no lottery, get fucked, and then demand the GOP deliver that bill or face losing their seats in 2018.

Giving someone permanent residency isn't giving them citizenship. Sure, some might try to vote but stopping illegal immigration permanently is way more important than kicking out scrandoms.

You have to turn off the water before you fix a broken hose.

>say you'll sign what comes to you
>okay then here's a shitty deal now sign it
the deal was fucked as soon as he said he would sign anything

You got some money for a fence, Drumfkin. Don't be greedy.

QuatreD Chess

So now the government may shut down when the GOP control all 3 branches. Has this ever happened before?

>parents of DACA can come
>citizenship to DACA recipients
>allow 50k more migrants in
in return
>gets a fence
Great.

Did those RINO cucks fight for anything or did they just lube up and bend over?

> cannot become citizens but will get temporary protected status
That basically just means gets to stay in the country forever, and likely find loopholes to vote

>in Trump we trust
kek Dems shit the bed on protecting muh dreamers

UH OH

a lot of good stuff in there

but

that agricultural program seems ripe for abuse

Why is the GOP such beta cucks?

"I have a Dream"

and what's the answer? seriously what is the answer

What's sad is that in a sane society, that would be a perfectly sane question to ask.

Just another episode of the DNC trying to fuck over America to get more votes. If President Trump rejected it then there must be a good reason.

>SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

How do you all even go on from this?

thanks Paul Ryan! what a fucking dealmaker that guy is.

lmao that's so garbage

He was always /our guy. You just lost your faith.

I always hear about how America should be all hippy dippy kumbaya when it comes to immigration, and open borders.

Let me pose this argument:

Say Yellowstone erupted next week and much of the U.S. was left in devastating ash-fall.

Millions of refugees fleeing for anywhere safe and trying to avoid the brutal volcanic mini ice age that would most assuredly follow.

Americans make their way to the only logical land border available to them to escape the frigid aftermath the southern one.

Do you honestly think that Mexico would take in all comers and be hospitable to an influx of people, who are poor, don't speak the language, and are unfamiliar with local customs.

If you answer no, then I have to ask why should America be expected to do exactly this right now?

BASED TRUMP

You will forever be ten steps behind.

You know how liberals are always locking the wall for how futile and useless it will be, Then why the fuck are they so ardently against a wall but willing to compromise for a fence. Because they know a fence would literally be useless. And they know damn well that a massive concrete wall with razor wire at the top, cameras, potentially motion sensors and more border security guards will be extremely effective!
> and it will leave the fuckers with methods that are easily detectible like airplanes and boats

Yeah that fucking blows.

In Trump you trust!

Where are the Jew shills screaming "Muh amnesty Don?"

"Compassionate Conservatives"

Rubio and Cruz wanted to expand the H-1B visas to like 500k per year and add pretty much any licensed profession

I know he is. But you have to understand that I won't accept him going against his platform/base. That reaction is part of why he can push his platform to begin with.

I know better than to take him at face value.

Lubed up and bent over like the GOP-E always does. After anal coitus, they always say that they could have resisted the buttfucking, but those wascally Democrats, what could be done? Send campaign money please, you don't want one of those liberals to take my place!

Thank Christ. No. DACA. Deal. Give the Dems DACA and any border security won't matter, they'll just open immigration.

i think they're traps.

or is that why you want them?

glad to see THE BOOK was the running narrative for what, three days?
now they have to run with this
monday it'll be donald trump's breakfast order

Am I the only one who still thinks Trump is a democrat plant to destroy the right wing movement?

a third world shithole full of low skilled savages who can't get a green card under normal circumstances, like uzbekistan or somalia.

how long now till daca is cancelled entirely? didn't he give it 6 months like forever ago?

Bro, only white countries are supposed to take in mass immigration of different races and ethnicities. There is no logic to it, just the ignorance to the reality of the rest of the world

Yeah we're seen what """temporary""" implies with e.g. those earthquake victims.

How can he reject a bill that hasn't passed Congress yet? What kind of fucking bullshit is this?

Too bad about the (((legislative branch)))