2500 years and religioncucks still have no answer to this

>2500 years and religioncucks still have no answer to this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=XVaAyZN3A-I
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703559004575256470152341984?mod=WSJEUROPE_newsreel_world
pnas.org/content/114/6/1317.abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Subversion and demoralization is the strongest weapon of the enemy. When you come here (now), you see tons of defeatist threads declaring that things are hopeless and much more (by way of shill posts) within valid threads. These people are often paid-posters seeking to remove Trump's voting base (from all forums) for the 2020 election. They want you demoralized and gone; a board culture take-over. They also know that Trump won because most White people in the US voted for him.

>This or that country is cucked.
>le 56%
>Meds -vs- Nords
>Everyone is race-mixing
>All women are whores, MGTOW (reduce white births)
>Other races are more successful
>Amerimutt meme.jpg

The point of such posts are to break your will to resist and it is important to be aware of it, because if you are not aware that it is an attempt to demoralize you, then eventually it will slowly start sinking in like a poison. Media reported that Sup Forums, to a degree, helped Trump get elected, so they're on the attack to de-platform us. Many times, these shill posters are (((University)))-indoctrinated neo-commies (think blue-hair SJW). They are a mix of "trolling the nazis" to "Fuck Drumpf, Sup Forums is OURS now".

Please watch ex-KGB propagandist Yuri Bezmenov explaining how the Soviet Union established a network of traitors to slowly eat away at the foundations of Western societies:
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E

G. Edward Griffin's Interview - youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>Important one and short resume for people who can't connect dots
>Yuri Bezmenov and SJWs youtube.com/watch?v=XVaAyZN3A-I

>no argument
thanks for proving my point mutt

"Evil" is subjective

>I'm unaware that this was answered well over a thousand years ago.
Sad, faggot, sad.

Evil doesn't exist though. It's an opinion.

it hasn't, but you can pretend it has if it makes you feel better

Shouldn't have eaten from the tree of knowledge faggot

The "good" the argumentation is based on doesnt exist.

The whole argumentation is worthless.

Its so fucking nice to have logicly indesputable religious beliefs :^)

so you would say that objective morality, thus the god the jews have sold you, doesn't exist?

This

Yes.
You are talking to a "pagan"

BTFO

this applies to your gods as well

>using human logic to attempt to understand God
What makes you think you can succeed at this?

>cornered
>"u-uh, g-god goes beyond logic!"
classic religionfag non-argument

>Could God have created a universe with free will without evil?

No, because part of free will is the will to do evil, it is a self defeating concept to have free will without the capacity for error.

I'm an atheist though. I'm just pointing out that using the rules of a system to try to analyze something outside that system is a foolish endeavor. It'd be like trying to describe a football using the rules of chess.

so if god can't create a universe without evil and with free will he is not omnipowerful

There’s a circular argument in the algorithm.

Go be poor somewhere else.

>If God cannot create a red that is blue, he is not all powerful.

Surely he could create a lightwave in the blue electromagnetic range that appears red to the human eye though.

Don't respond to that - you're an internet atheist I don't expect you to have strong abstract thinking skills.

But, did you ever think that there may be limitations on the human capacity for error or evil that we are simply unaware of? Likesay that maybe we are incapable of destroying the universe, etc.? That our own capacity for evil is extremely small?

sage

>no argument tier brainlet
>also mutt
nice try

No it doesnt.
You obviously have no idea of the allfather.

by this logic everyone who doesn't die for the sake of babying someone else is immoral.
Epicurus already got BTFO by Plato with the Republican Platonic sense of Justice.

can your allfather prevent evil?

>it doesn't apply to my gods
Yes it does.
Why he create such things if they were not beneficial to man?
God does not see himself as his own end. He sees man and himself as an end in it's own right.
>can't
why should he? God creating a world with evil and free will does not mean he can not do the opposite.

I see the Gods as my guides through fire and ice. If I fail its my fault and they will try with someone else.
They are very wise and they are allready "done" so they like to see new humans becoming new Gods. The one thing humans have, that the Gods dont is the potential of shaping themselves and "evolving' so to speak.
Why bring Gods into this? Dude I felt them and life is devine. And the highest forma of life are the Gods, ascended humans.

God is able and all powerfull to stop evil. He just decides not to do it, because he prefers to see humans deal with it by thenselves

HERE, SOLVED IT FAGGOT

pagans don't have a sense of morality
>muh nine virtues
just as valid as nine vices

All living beings in the universe are the same being, which is God, which lives the experience of all living beings in the course of an infinite, recurring timespan. The lives of all living beings (some lived more repeatedly than others) add up to a perfect balance between positive and negative experience. If God chose to experience infinite joy, it would also invite itself to experience infinite suffering, so a physical world that provides a balance of both was the inevitable choice for creation.

ooga

Wtf is evil?
Little niggers dying?
Starvation?
Death of family members?
Injuries?

Tell me, why should they prevent that?
The goal is the Übermensch.

>using a circular argument

You mean if i torture you to death but i enjoy that i'm not evil?

well if the goal is the overman then what does the overman look like?
Is he pursued for no reason other than his own sake? If so then why has no god in your pantheon created or become him yet?

>9 virtues
Has absolutly nothing to do with good and evil, read

By doing away with God, evil ceases to exist. Paradox'd your paradox. Checkmate atheists.

>using Jewish God is All Power he watches you fap argument
>bashes Christian's
You hit a bullseye on the wrong target

Good cannot exist without evil.

There is no good and evil.
God created the earth, but he CHOOSES to let our free will run amok in his earth, for his entertainment.
God is not good or evil.
God is a creator, not someone who constantly toys with every part of his machine.

>ascended humans
so no gods at all?

there's nothing quite as cucked as believing in a magical sky wizard as your race is being literally genocided but you can't mention it because that'd be racist
y-yeah goy, don't be violent against those trying to kill and replace, be peaceful like god was! oy vei not being christian sure is degenerate!

> Evil exists
It doesnt

Which ever way you paint it, the fact is suffering exists, and if god exists then suffering exists because god exists.

The only solution to this problem is special pleading. Ie because god.

This shit has been refuted for 2500 years and Rome rightly regarded Epicureans as atheistic faggots.
Getting rid of evil doesn't speak to the powers of God if evil cannot be gotten rid of. Even if God was all powerful He couldn't do the impossible, e.g. make 2 + 2 = 5. So evil is a force which never be eliminated but only limited, and it is not desirable that it should be, because without evils virtue couldn't exist.
Also, even if the flowchart was sound it doesn't disprove God existing.

It's no use, Religioncucks will not convert because of this thread.
What happens after you lose your worldly consciousness is unknown to you, stop deluding yourself and wait until you die.

To nonreligious people, morality would be subjective but within religion, morality is objective because it is dictated by God.

Christian here. One could make a quippy neat little graph showing how illogical that something comes from nothing, but the thing is, most Christians don't wish to debate in logic since we understand that logic and science are not all there is to existence. When you can believably explain the concept of something coming from nothing, then it will be fair for christians to explain these paradoxes.

You've obviously never read Boethius OP, he spends a great deal of the Consolation of Philosophy dealing with this paradox. He ends up concluding that the only way to reconcile God with a world of evil and free will is that God lives outside of time, observing everything simultaneously from a non linear position. This makes our responsibility even greater, for we retain free will, yet everything is done in front of the ever watching eyes of eternal Providence.

Can an all powerful God build a wall he cannot knock down?

>When you come here (now), you see tons of defeatist threads declaring that things are hopeless and much more (by way of shill posts) within valid threads.
Those are all Kremlin threads - Trump's allies in the propaganda war Putin is waging against American citizens.

OP STATUS = BTFO

I can solve this paradox easy. No problem.

I guess he could
>but then he's not all-powerful
well when you turn the definition of all powerful into a self referential self refutation then, no.

God obviously isn't good, he spends most of the bible being wrathful as fuck and throwing big tantrums over people not listening to him.

>no arrow with the option "to learn"
bluepilled shills get out

>God is not benevolent
>God is not omnipotent
This would explain too much, we have to hide this from the goyim.

> picture assumes god made man for his own benefit benefit

> could you have made a video game with no challenges or enemies? Yes. Then why didn’t you?

Maybe he wanted to create an intelligence that can learn from and for itself.

Oh shit, looks like I solved the 2500
year old problem

That is exactly my point, Epicurus's argument is flawed from the start.

Stuck at this loop send help pls

deus vult.
fuck the pope.
cant wait to use the rope.

Coming is the day
For which I have prayed
Communists and Infidels to slay.

I lime how OP gets btfo so many times itt.
Here comes another.
An all powerfull, all knowing, good God could have made logic the way so you cannot use logic to prove his existence because he wants you to be faithfull.

I am not a christcuck but atheists are just so rediciously retarded with their logic worship, that they dont even realize how they arent capable of using it...

>Maybe he wanted to create an intelligence that can learn from and for itself.

You can learn and do mistakes without sinning.
Why has god created sin?

Why does god have desires?

Why in any way would an all powerful being want to do that? There is no reason, don't overheat your brainlet trying to think that out.

Except the whole point of every organized religion is to analyze god from a human standpoint under the assumption that god wants us to worship it for some reason.

>religioncucks have no answer
>to this argument from a theist
You literally BTFO yourself, OP.

>An all powerfull, all knowing, good God could have made logic the way so you cannot use logic to prove his existence because he wants you to be faithfull.

Your argument is empty.
I can reduce it to saying "I believe in something and you cannot prove that it does not exist.".

You are proposing that we should eat this religious shit up because logic does apparently not apply to metabeings.
And I am not even contesting that, it's just that what are the odds chr*Stcucks are right? Or that p*Gayns worship the right gods?
Extremely close to zero.
Why? Because there is no absolute basis that the divinity these religions propose may be true.

There is most likely an afterlife, when we are discussing the problem of consciousness, but it is most likely NOT going to be anywhere close to being what humans have deluded ourselves with.

Maybe humans are a Rouge A.I. created by God that started to think for ourselves due to perfect programing and an anomaly called evil appears. This just proves maybe God is real but maybe we are just an experiment and we are a fucking program that he doesn't care about. I don't care when my guys die when playing vidya...meh.

Define evil

>To test us.
Not to see what we do, but because he could only make us strong and keep us that way by having us face eternal adversity and struggle.

Utopian ideals are counter-productive to species survival.

The implicit premises made explicit and refuted:

1st 2 lines are equivalent to:
>1. If God exists, He is omnipotent.
>2. It is impossible for an omnipotent being not to be able to do something.
In the definition of "omnipotence" is not included the ability to perform the logically absurd. It is possible evil is logically necessary (for example: if it were necessary for the existence of good).
The argument would have to show evil not to be logically necessary.
>3. A being unable to do something would not be God.

2nd 2 lines:
>4. If God exists, He is omnibenevolent.
>5. "Evil" cannot be good.
False equivocation; evil is not necessarily how "evil" is implicitly defined in the argument (for example: "Anything that causes pain or goes against muh fee fees is evil :(" is not necessarily a true proposition).
It depends on the definition of "evil," and if that definition is incompatible with good.
The argument would have to show why its definition of "evil" cannot be good.
>6. It is impossible to be omnibenevolent and malevolent.
>7. If God exists, He is not malevolent.
>8. A being not willing to prevent evil would be malevolent.
Assumes there is no possible case in which allowing evil is not evil (for example: to make possible the existence of good).
The argument would have to show there is no such possible case (which would be kettle logic if one cannot "prove a negative").
>9. A being not willing to prevent evil would not be God.

3rd 2 lines:
>10. If God were to exist, He would be willing and able to prevent evil. (from 3 and 9)
>11. If God were willing and able to prevent evil, evil would not exist.
>12. There is evil.
"Evil" is never defined. If evil just means "consciously causing suffering or harm," then premise 5 begs the question, and thus the conclusion to this syllogism does not follow
Whatever "evil" means, the argument has to show it to exist, and to be incompatible with omnibenevolence
>13. God doesn't exist

The last 2 lines add nothing and are irrelevant.

Religion doesn't exist and morality is just an arbitrary human construct. Just do what you want in life, nothing matters. The human lifespan is just a blink in the universe's eye.

How is it free will when you can't decidd to do evil?

wow i guess god isnt real then

>could God create a universe where 1=/=1?
>no that's foolish
>b-but then he can't be all powerful checkmate christ krispies XD
This is what the evil/free will argument boils down to, to put it into maths terms the intersection of worlds with free will and worlds without evil is the null set. You are arguing a definition of omnipotence that most Abrahamic belief systems don't subscribe too, making your own straw man to beat down.
Try again sir.

Get the gas

Epicuro the original neckbeard
>trying to comprehend the nature of God

God isnt a being, and simply wants to manifest the chaos of nature both good and evil for the proto-god (human) to experience and know how to prevent evil.

lower left... lmao
if there is true free will, there will eventually be evil

This entire stupid ''argument'' makes no sense.
There is no paradox.
>Does god want to prevent evil?
no
>AHA! IT'S A PARADOX!!! THEN GOD ISN'T GOOD!
Ok. So?
That's not a paradox.
What if god is neutral or evil? Are those not valid alignments?

Am I the only atheists (m'lady) to ever look at this stupid non-argument and see that it makes no sense? Why do atheists keep using this retarded ''argument?''

This life is only a test. Your soul is immortal. If you are evil you will receive eternal punishment. If you are good you will receive eternal reward.
Doing as God says is good. Going against God is evil. So even the premise of the problem is stupid.
Just because you don't like something doesn't make it evil

>If God is all-knowing he would know what we do if we were tested
What if God wants to make us good and the only way to achieve this, without infringing on our free will (benevolent God wouldn't want that) is to test us in this life, so that we'll learn to reject evil, for we know where does it lead and suffering it causes?

>op posts from greece
>likely greek
>has never heard of Plato

Good argument.

I'm impressed by this debate, user.

And how did non-living matter evolve into living organism?
Can you repeat or even explain this phenomena?

Apparently volcanoes at the bottom of the ocean are doing it right now.
As far as I know it's never actually been observed though

Lol!
This paradox exist if:
1)god is exists
2) good and evil not only "just is opinion"
3)If you has iodine deficient

1. god created us all
2. god created the white man
3. god also created non-whites
4. the christian god clearly has ruled meant to be obeyed under penalty of eternal damnation
5. the are undeniable differences between the races when it comes to intelligence and aggression

so why did god purposefully create inherently damaged humans that would not be able to integrate into civilized societies? why did god create humans that are low on iq and high and aggression if he wanted us to be passive and kind to each other? keep in mind that allowing yourself to become a racist and full of hatred is not very christian. god wants you to love your neighbor, to turn the other cheek, to be charitable, and to loving and tolerant.

1)wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703559004575256470152341984?mod=WSJEUROPE_newsreel_world
2) pnas.org/content/114/6/1317.abstract
Rolf by 4churds.

>chinese people cook dogs
>t-that's evil
>white people eat nearly everything else
>not evil

Shit most pigs and chickens hit scalding tanks fully conscious.

>good is what i say it is
>having everything be the way i want is good
fuck off

There can't be good if there is no evil.

That's subjective evil though, Jews think it's evil to eat pork but Christians are fine with it. I think the evil described in religion is more the primeval ideas that seep into the human mind that drive us to kill, steal, cheat, etc.

>2500 years of fagshit oliveniggers trying to comprehend the most superior being with zero success so therefore decide to defy God by having homosexual anal sex

>Religious people either failing to understand basic scientific principles
>Being completely obtuse on purpose
Take your pick either way it’s fixed

It's not necessarily evil that chinks eat dogs, but HOW they treat the dogs.

Don’t forget ((((priests)))) constantly tell everyone that they can magically talk to god better than everyone else. Also he is going to need a shit ton of untaxed gibs. How must it feel to be a religionfag and realize that your ((((church))) is one big money grab and operates the same way niggers do constantly asking for gibs