C..C...Can I Ha...aa..ve a...a ᶰᵉʷ ˢᵉᵃˢᵒᶰ?

C..C...Can I Ha...aa..ve a...a ᶰᵉʷ ˢᵉᵃˢᵒᶰ?

NO

>Ha...aa..ve
That's not how people stutter.

Only if you teach me how to type like that

ᶰᵒ

No.
We don't need faggots and retards complaining about how Tomoko isn't lonely anymore.

spoilers bro

Its a very positive realistic message.

no its not

no thanks

TOO
CUTE

>tfw no Tomoko gf

nah fampai

yes pls

you can but its going to be hentai

pic related

why? did she got a boyfriend or something like that? had she got better from her crippling anxiety issues? It's been a long time since I don't read her manga.

Sure.

yes it is

Sorry but only the nug gets a new season

She gains three friends on top of Yuu. One of them she hates, one of them bullies her, and the other only really talks to her out of pity. She also thinks she has a creepy lesbian stalker in the form of a girl who thinks Tomoko's a creepy lesbian stalker. And sometimes a girl who likes Tomoki speaks to her about his dick. That's about it.

Watamote only got better when Tomoko became popular. A very rare example of an already good manga getting even better with changes over time.

>sometimes a girl who likes Tomoki speaks to her about his dick.

> She also thinks she has a creepy lesbian stalker in the form of a girl who thinks Tomoko's a creepy lesbian stalker.

Muh dick

>story progression is bad
Anime is dead because of you.

Yuu-chan broke up with her boyfriend, so yes we will.

There's more than one way to progress a story.

So nothing's changed basically?
I wish her character would develop in more interesting ways. How come her parents don't notice her social anxiety and try to help her? This could be interesting. Instead the author prefers to put her in every manga/anime trope ever. (eg: karaoke, hotspring(If it didn't already happened, it will), summer festival, shrine visit, you name it)

Yoshida is the best. I want to protect her heart.

>(eg: karaoke, hotspring(If it didn't already happened, it will), summer festival, shrine visit, you name it)
I'm not gonna pretend that these can't be fun and that such scenarios don't allow character development and insight, but they are just so overdone and silly, also her character has some kind of uniqueness that I feel will be wasted on these. Maybe it's just me. Oh well.

sounds like a good deal

>be OP
>can't even stutter correctly
What a fucking loser

Kek

I can picture it in my mind tho.

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS
FUUUUUU

>How come her parents don't notice her social anxiety and try to help her?
Japanese parents.

more like bad writing

>He had parents who noticed him

What a faggot.

But parents usually don't help with social anxiety

It would be way more interesting than: "Ohh look, today Tomoko goes to buy ice-cream! Now, for the millionth time, let's see what are her neet and particular thoughts throughout the entire episode while everyone else is acting normally and talking to each other just to suddenly ask: 'hey Tomoko, what do you think'? and she stutters to respond 'n-n-nothing at all' and gives an awkward smile, how hilarious and interesting is that."

her parents could try.
I want to see her character evolve in some way, I want to see her story leave the stagnation and go somewhere else.

If Tomoko had parents who noticed her she wouldn't be the person she is today. The story does evolve, as does Tomoko, as has already been pointed out. I don't see what it is you're failing to grasp here or why you're mad about a problem that's in your head.

You are the one failing to grasp how basic the structure in Tomoko's stories are. The "parent's noticing" was just an example of a direction to where her story could go to keep it fresh (at least for my own tastes). I've lost my interest when I noticed how stale her story was becoming and now you guys updated me that the story is still the same thing so... nevermind, if my rants bother you this much I'll just stop.

Delinquent-chan is a miracle of the universe.

Yes. Japanese fans want a watamote season 2 now.

>updated me that the story is still the same thing
Nobody said that but you, user. Are you perhaps unable to read?

Tomoko is a boy

This scene was creepy as hell. Tomoko should stay away from that girl.

I thought I kill all you I don't want no season 2 fags.

FUCK

YOU

Nemo is best girl.

Tomoko a girl

Why don't people like her ?

Yes

It's your fault you don't have a 2nd season.

Galko needs to come first.

Nope

Why?

Nothing