Google Image engine still labels nogs as monkeys and gorillas

Two whole years of advancements in image recognition technology and computers still can't tell them apart

So tell niggers to stop looking like gorillas. Algorithms don't have the hurt feelings component that goys have.

These poor gorillas. What did they ever do to be compared to a nigger?

This should already spell out for everyone that we're never going to get true AI.

Looks like Miss Helsinki to me

Our robot overlords will place all niggers in zoos

I'd feel safer around a group of gorillas tbqh

Implying the computers can't tell them apart

>Algorithms don't have the hurt feelings component that goys have
For now.

uhh I'm pretty sure this does the exact opposite. seriously. the AI thinks there's a third species between human and gorilla and is forced to choose one so it goes with gorilla occasionally. given that modern taxonomy would have us say negros are a different species if we used the same standards we do for every other species, that is rather astute of the ai.

>niggers
>separate species
back to high school, brainlet

bill burr's wife is afraid of gorillas because uncanny valley. almost pissed myself.

Why don't you attempt to explain how he is wrong so I can BTFO your "arguments" directly?

To be fair, sometimes I can't tell the difference.

Thats what you get when you hire so many unskilled women and minorities in your company.

Can't blame the AI.

But gorillas are less violent than niggers.

Why doesn't he try to explain how he's right?

That is a problem it means the A.I 's face recognition cant tell blacks from gorillas meaning its shittier than a human eye.

Handled like a true leaf

>the sky is blue
>hurr go back to school lol
The above is literally the conversation that was had. You, being the one who denies the sky is blue, is obligated to make your argument.

This person is asking the right question.

It's stupid - all Google has to do is feed their NNs more pictures of Gorillas and probably black people, and label them.

t. guy in Deep Learning course.

Or possibly, just deepen their network (woo! I learned something). But I'm surprised they have this problem. Is there not enough pictures of gorillas and black people to feed it?

>Google image recognition software is accurate
>The woman literally looks like a gorilla

RACISS REEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEE

Kek, yeah I get it dude. It's an axiom that needs to explaining.

no*

blacks own fault not evolving human faces or any human feature at all.
Google is under pressure because the machine doesn't care for black feelings and get the first best match
So what is it suppose to do?
waste system resource to check if the 'gorilla' looks stupid=nigger.

Have you ever been to a google office?

There is not a single competent worker in like 90% of the divisions
Some general on /vg/ can shit out better algorithms then the most paid division in google

if an algorithm can tell with 90% accuracy whether or not somebody's gay, maybe it's time for us to start listening to it about niggers being apes.

Artificial intelligence will be re-written to the point it just becomes google employing 100,000 gender students pretending to be a robot

Probably filled with gorrila diversity hires mistaken for black people

Computer pattern recognition algorithms are trying to tell the world something, Google. Don't slap a "patch" on it like Microsoft did with our queen Tay.

Google is having trouble because all of their diversity hires would rather play and posture and gripe to HR than program.

They chimped out.

>100,000 gender students
That's not even enough processing power to run a microwave.

Gorillas just chimp out when you keep them in captivity. It's like the projects for Gorillas.

Im more concerned about the graduation picture. This is what a nigger graduation looks like

or that black man is a social construct and there are actually gorillas capable of speaking

Imagine being the programmer that has to put a harcoded section to stop the algorithm to correctly relate gorillas with black womans.
That's a hell of a redpill. On blacks, on race, on the left, on Goolag ...

APOLOGIZE TO "(((GOOGLE)))" Sup Forums truly /ourcompany/

Kek

>yfw you realize the gorilla channel is BET

thx 4 flag

>itt Sup Forums debates co-mingling with pavement apes

Opposite. AI knows the truth. They are apes.

So why doesn't some SJW write a better pattern-recognizing algorithm?

asia pacific, right ?