Swedes and Germans are poor

Italy and Greece give us gibs plz

Maybe start owning houses instead of renting?

That's the difference.

It is the Germans who rent everything.

We go into huge debts to """"own""" our houses instead. Which are all ugly looking sheds that will not last more than a hundred years anyway.

the problem is that in jewmany you dont get out of the cycle
and even a small ugly house is expensive here

0.1, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>poortugal

swedish housing is the biggest fucking scam of all time, buy land then build your own house

>Switzerland

I live just outside of cuckholm which is ground zero for the disaster that is the Swedish property market. How bad is it elsewhere in the country?

>tfw the average icelander is 4450 times richer than the average Ukrainian.

enjoy being an African country

What is wrong with Ukraine and Belarus?

debt

Thanks Huan, that makes it more clear.

EU we will give our soul for some gibs

We don't go into debts. Actually most of us manage to save money. And usually we own an appartment in the big city and a house in the province. Don't really know how we do it but if I find out I will share.

ok moving to iceland.

You do know it's extremely expensive to build your own house in Sweden, right?

In order to build a house, you must have a road connected to the public road system as well as working water and plumbing which satisfies building code. This generally costs hundreds of thousands of sek to build. And you also need a building permit. You won't be given a building permit if it's near water, even smaller streams are protected by strandskydd unless you're buddies with the municipal council. Basically, the house that you're building is going to cost hundreds of thousands of crowns, even if you build it in an unattractive place in the middle of nowhere.

Oh, you want a house outside of Jokkmokk municipality? You can do that to, just buy a lot. Even a smaller lot in a more attractive municipality (but by no means near the city center) will set you back half a million sek if you're lucky. In fact, there are lots selling for several million sek even in quite unattractive locations.

Building your own house legally isn't a viable method for obtaining cheap housing. The cheapest method is buying an old house and renovating it. Unfortunately, even the shittiest houses also cost several hundred thousand sek since the only option is building your own house.

move to the countryside and design your own house
make it magnificent and beautiful and then if you die prematurely you can leave something great to your children
>or you could just run on a hamster wheel in rented accommodation like the useless fuck you are, anonymous, until you die and are forgotten as if you never existed in the first place

what a fucking shitshow
you should leave

it's pretty much the same here, building a new is a bureaucratic nightmare

Russia

>you must have a road connected to the public road system
I think I just popped a blood vessel reading this.
Why can't the fucking commies leave you the fuck alone?

Beacuse the government knows best.

We should annex them, something has to be done about the swiss question.
Austria may have some lands on the east but nothing for krautkistan

Income gap is fuck huge in sweden compared to italy my guy. Därför ser du dessa siffror i jämförelse. Ja, det + invandring

Checked!
Come to Alaska, white man. You can get plots of land for 50k and build whatever you want on it.

Income gap is fairly even across the board in Sweden. It is the wealth gap that is huge.

thank you for this

Why does no one ever talk of the wealth gap? Is it because of (((old money))) in power?
t. Not a swede by the way

lul we beat u sweden

ukraina number 1

Why are all other countries so fucking poor? I'm a college student on minimum wage and even I have more wealth than the average German.

How about this then? It's illegal to stop people from walking on your property, putting up tents or even picking firewood and berries. You might be looking forward to picking berries on your own land, but a week before the berries are ripe, 1000 foreign berry pickers are going to move in and pick everything. No jam for you this year.

In law, this is only true in rural areas. In reality, it's true everywhere. One guy bought an empty lot in Malmö for future construction, but hundreds of Romanian and Bulgarian beggars moved in and occupied the area. He called the police, but they didn't do shit about it since they needed to identify the trespassers in order to evict them. They ended up staying there for years. Meanwhile, the beggars would just leave trash all over the place, which violated environmental regulations. Guess who got fined for environmental regulations? That's right, the guy who owns the property. Welcome to Sweden.

pic related

>100% white

>don't get a loan
>congratulations you're richer than 90% of europeans

Does property in other countries count to this or only the property you have in your country?
I own a stalinka in moscow so that would already be 300K

Belarus is gommunist what did you expect

Not a surprise, the state steals everything in Germany and wastes the money.

What the hell is up with iceland? I thought they were mainly fishers and that their banks all went bust?

wow. sounds more corrupt than latin america.

I hope Russia nukes your country and kills every swede. You people are the worst.

no