Any good christian here than can send me some good anti jewish verses from the new testament???

any good christian here than can send me some good anti jewish verses from the new testament???

Other urls found in this thread:

tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm
(discord(punkt)gg/4bMhWm
henrymakow.com/2013/06/Can-We-Trust-the-King-James-Bible.html
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
apparentlyapparel.com/news/where-did-blue-eyes-originate-from
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X47sJEt1mTI
gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FbkQjIeJFec
sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
archive.is/vIPuy
archive.is/8aO6A
archive.is/Kj5Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any gospel

link me
show me

I found this

“For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.”

—1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

Not a gospel source but here's a good place to start user.

please tell me more

Acts 7:43 mentions a "Star of Renphan", and upon looking for such a symbol, I only found references to the "star of David" used by the Jews. And of course, the star is a symbol of the followers of moloch. Also, pic related is the logical explanation of why Christianity isn't Jewish.

Matthew 3:7
But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Matthew 12:34
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Acts 23:12
And when it was day, certain of the Jews banded together, and bound themselves under a curse, saying that they would neither eat nor drink till they had killed Paul.

Romans 11:3
Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Romans 11:28
As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

"på tungene har de svik,
bak leppene ormegift,
deres munn er full av forbannelse og bitterhet.
De er raske på foten når de vil utlose blod,
odeleggelse og elendighet folger deres spor.
fredejs vei kjenner de ikke.
Gudfrykt finnes ikke for dere oyne"

"on the tongues they have deceit,
behind the lips snake venom,
Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness.
They are fast on foot when they want to spill blood,
Destruction and misery follow their traces.
the peaceful road, they do not know.
God's fear does not exist for your eyes "

I like how they refer to jews as "hypocrite" and "the circumcised". I haven't finished my bible yet but this is actually great stuff

>good christian
>send me some good anti jewish verses
>swedish flag

Shart tier

you (Jews) testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets...You snakes, you brood of vipers! How can you escape being sentenced to hell?

>But do not be surprised that I called the Jews pitiable. They really are pitiable and miserable. When so many blessings from heaven came into their hands, they thrust them aside and were at great pains to reject them. The morning Sun of Justice arose for them, but they thrust aside its rays and still sit in darkness. We, who were nurtured by darkness, drew the light to ourselves and were freed from the gloom of their error. They were the branches of that holy root, but those branches were broken. We had no share in the root, but we did reap the fruit of godliness. From their childhood they read the prophets, but they crucified him whom the prophets had foretold. We did not hear the divine prophecies but we did worship him of whom they prophesied. And so they are pitiful because they rejected the blessings which were sent to them, while others seized hold of these blessing and drew them to themselves. Although those Jews had been called to the adoption of sons, they fell to kinship with dogs; we who were dogs received the strength, through God's grace, to put aside the irrational nature which was ours and to rise to the honor of sons. How do I prove this? Christ said: "It is no fair to take the children's bread and to cast it to the dogs". Christ was speaking to the Canaanite woman when He called the Jews children and the Gentiles dogs.
tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm

Jews wrote the bible, I understand your desperate to hold on but just let it go. Using a Jew written fable to justify jew worship make a no sense

>Jews wrote the bible
1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

God passed down the Bible to the Jews. They responded by killing his son. He thus cast them away and turned his attention to the Gentiles as far as I am aware.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEEEIT

This. And you never hear about this in church. Its in the bible and they wont bring it up because its (((antisemitic)))

There is only one Church user everything else is just a (((worldly building)))

Matthew 23:38; be sure to read several versus before for context. Then educate yourself on the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

>And of course, the star is a symbol of the followers of moloch
how come the three wise men followed a star then?

were the Pharisees the one who got jesus killed?

what version did you buy?

cant find a non """"""edited"""""" version of the swedish bible

Actually the Saducees.

learn greek

By the way.

Anyone have a good online source for the Orthodox bible? I was thinking of comparing various versions.

biblegateway.com

På svenska så finns det två biblar. Dels finns det Karl XII:s kyrkobibel från 1703. Detta är en komplett översättning av hela bibeln.

Tyvärr så är Karl XII:s bibel väldigt gammalmodig och svår att predika från, så därför bör moderna svenskar använda Reformationsbibeln. Hela Nya Testamentet är översatt, men tyvärr så är bara de fem första Moseböckerna ur Gamla Testamentet översatt. Vi väntar för närvarande på att Bo Hagstedt och gänget på Reformationsbibelsällskapet skall översätta resterande delar av Gamla Testamentet.

Anledningen till att dessa biblar är korrekta är att dessa är baserade på de ursprungliga manuskript och biblar som ärvts av kristna genom generationer. Alla andra nya biblar inklusive Bibel 2000 och Folkbibeln, är översatta från alexandrinska kultmanuskript som tar bort och perverterar Guds ord på många ställen.

Biblegateway is the best website for different Bible versions and reading the Bible online in general.

No, the Jews as a whole killed Jesus. The New Testament is clear as crystal that the Jews collectively are responsible. In Acts we learn that they "murdered Jews, as did ALSO your rulers", in Luke we learn that the Jews collectively take responsibility by screaming, "CRUCIFY HIM!" and "HIS BLOOD BE ON US AND ON OUR CHILDREN", and we also learn that the Jews "killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us."

har reformationsbiblen alla "anti semtiska" verser med?
vill nog fan plocka upp den

Vad jag vet är inga av de anti-judiska verserna kontroversiella vad gäller "äkthet" och finns med i alla biblar, inklusive Reformationsbibeln.

är detta samma svensk som jag snackade med för ett tag sedan och bjöd in i en discord kanal?
ska jag bjuda in dig igen

Ja, jag är samma svensk. Det var för några veckor sedan. Jag är dålig med Discord så det får jag tyvärr tacka nej till.

John 8:44

Will you vikangz speak fucking english?

Aja fan, du verkar jävligt skicklig med religion o allt
vi hade uppskattat någon med din kunskap
(discord(punkt)gg/4bMhWm
inbjudning är här om du ångrar dig, det var jag som råkade göra fel förra gången, jag skrev fel länk har jag för mig

this
henrymakow.com/2013/06/Can-We-Trust-the-King-James-Bible.html

you niggers are real low IQ if you don't realize it is a masonic cipher you need to be gassed even before the jews

these are the people that wrote your bible you stupid fucking half wits

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

"Jew" is a meme there are no fucking Jews you morons

Tack! Jag ska försöka gå in där sen och prova, vilken typ av folk finns där?

Honestly surprised to find Swedish Christians on Sup Forums but it does happen.

>Jew-daism: The Jews Worship Themselves!

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E

>vilken typ av folk finns där?
en go blanning av nrm'are, natsocs, konservativa och religöst intreserade
det är en svensk server först men det finns liter burgare o anglos

If (((Christians))) were actually intelligent and educated and actually read more than one book you stupid fucks would know they got this information from the Atlanteans, giants aka nephilim it even tells you in the fucking books they took out so you would not know the Book Of Enoch you inbred hicks

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
apparentlyapparel.com/news/where-did-blue-eyes-originate-from
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY

Heres one that will keep you awake tonight
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X47sJEt1mTI

>tfw i read it

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of the celestial event that caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh - The Black Sun
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

The bible is a cipher on how the matrix is constructed and how to manipulate it predict the future etc

The Jews created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious half wits, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic number of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel. Saturn is the father of the Gods, Jupiter is his son, what is Jupiter? You guessed it the messiah. Kronos is the name of Saturn in Greek who is his son? Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture?
youtube.com/watch?v=FbkQjIeJFec
sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html

go here bro start with the playlist ancient knowledge, then zero point
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Some links:

>archive.is/vIPuy
>archive.is/8aO6A
>archive.is/Kj5Eg

Get out of here with that gnostic bullshit.

it isn't Gnostic you nigger tier idiot it is called actually being intelligent and being able to actually think for yourself and follow evidence and crack codes and not believing a fucking fairy tale about zombie space jews is literal you buffoon

>muh zombie space jew REEEEEEEE
fucking you talk shit about Gnostics when most of the bible was stolen from them and Egyptians and Sumerians, literally NOTHING in the (((Christian))) bible is original, I bet you stupid hicks don't even know what Christ means, you idiots don't know what anything means. The Bible is an IQ test and if you think it is about zombie Jews guess what, you failed you dumb fuck

>follow evidence and crack codes
lel

Thanks for the homily user, I found this passage to be the most redpilled of things I have read from a Saint.
>Do you see that demons dwell in their souls and that these demons are more dangerous than the ones of old? And this is very reasonable. In the old days the Jews acted impiously toward the prophets; now they outrage the Master of the prophets. Tell me this. Do you not shudder to come into the same place with men possessed, who have so many unclean spirits, who have been reared amid slaughter and bloodshed? Must you share a greeting with them and exchange a bare word? Must you not turn away from them since they are the common disgrace and infection of the whole world? Have they not come to every form of wickedness? Have not all the prophets spent themselves making many and long speeches of accusation against them? What tragedy, what manner of lawlessness have they not eclipsed by their blood-guiltiness? They sacrificed their own sons and daughters to demons. They refused to recognize nature, they forgot the pangs, of birth, they trod underfoot the rearing of their children, they overturned from their foundations the laws of kingship, they became more savage than any wild beast.

>look how dumb I am guys hahaha laughing at things I don't understand
?look at thus dumb shit triangles and letters and stuff hehe

go fuck yourself jesuit crypto kike nigger

How gacked out are you RN user?

vortex mathematics isn't numerology you are just pretending to be too stupid to understand it nigger and that image gives you away that you know exactly what I am talking about

Different star, when I said the star is a symbol of the followers of moloch I meant the star if Renphan not the star that led the wise men to Jesus.

How many days have you been up user. Put down the pipe and seek help. Addiction is the path of death.

w/e doesn't most of this clowns are soulless brainless half wits which is why they are Christians to begin with so w/e have fun shilling nigger

How to trigger gnostics in three easy steps.

RAGE

:^)