How would NGE differ if it was set primarily in Australia?

How would NGE differ if it was set primarily in Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-13/heatwave-kills-thousands-of-bats-nsw/8265530
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamtime?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3sbyesGcUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Oi Shinji get in the robot you daft cunt

>the angels are just naturally occurring Australian wildlife

The angels get eaten by the wildlife as soon as they appear.

>eva all look like giant kangaroos
>The cockpit is actually in their pouch.

>abos steal the Evas' batteries and get high off them

The angels crash into the outback and are never seen again.

The aboriginals will lay down in front of the EVA roads to hijack them, don't ask how.

>the angels are spiders, stingrays, jellyfish etc

Beer everywhere. The liquid O2 in the pilot compartment now replaced with beer. Mission control is littered with their empties. Everyone has a fridge like Misaka. To make Shinji even more of a bitch, he's a prude that refuses to drink.

Most of the series would be everyone calling Shinji a limp cunt. Either Shinji kills himself from not being able to handle the banter or he gets laid, or both.

>mfw a dingo ate pen pen

>Tokyo 3 is in the sky

Aussies don't use the word daft.

>yfw pen pen is the dingo

angels all get killed by the venomous wildlife

>Shinji is from Melbourne

I'd totally watch a spinoff anime about a NERV or SEELE expedition/scouting/early-warning ship traversing the lcl sea that is the southern hemisphere after 2nd impact.

>abbos defeat all the angels with their negro voodoo magic
>team up with giant killer spiders and roos
>destroy the evas
>take over NERV.
>????
>ooga booga profit malooga
>gendo goes into a spiraling depression and commits sudoku
>misato takes up a career in prostitution
>shinji continues being a bitch
>rei gets gangbanged by like 50 abbos
>asuka becomes an alcohol

All the angels are spiders.

rei becomes more willing to have anal

>sahaquiel is a drop bear

instead of lcl, dunkaroos

>Bury NERV headquarters under Alice Springs
>no one, not even the Angels want to go there

>Misato drinks fucktons of goon instead of beer

Ding Ding?

>FUCK OFF ANGELS, WE'RE FULL

There'd be no need for Evas, the fauna would take care of the angels, everyone would go about their day.

le australia wild life anirite guiz?
Actually relevent to australian history
Angels raped in christmas island pls

kek

>le australia wild life anirite guiz?
or would you rather let the weather do their job?
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-13/heatwave-kills-thousands-of-bats-nsw/8265530

Is it really true that Australia has horrible internet or is that just an ongoing joke?

underrated post

>Dead Sea Scrolls are actually Aboriginal Cave Drawings
>Lilith's corpse is under Uluru, NERV operates out of Alice Springs
>Despite all of the Angel attacks being in the coastal capitals
>Misato's drinking is considered normal

It's been an ongoing joke for years. We're rapidly improving our internet all over the place, just some areas are taking forever because it's so fucking huge. We even supposedly have the fastest wireless internet network on the planet too, allegedly.

Either way I can torrent any anime I want in a couple minutes or stream in 1080 if I really wanted.

Do a quick speedtest. What are your stats?

Decent enough. You pass.

Yeah it's nothing to brag about but still exceptionally better than everyone seems to think.

Congratulations.
You have much higher speed then the average of Australia.
Internet sucks in 99% of Aus

>[humming True Blue intensifies]

Half the country is pretty isolated, so you can imagine. There's an ongoing an "National Broadband Network" project that's ongoing that's been a bit of a shitfest, but it's done well enough improving rural connections. I've seen more than a few anons showing speedtests from dial-up tier quality connections.

In metropolitan/suburban areas though speed is mostly adequate, but a lot of areas get bottlenecked to shit as soon as peak normie hours hit. Most of the time I get similar/better speeds to though at any time of day I can get spikes of packet loss which are noticeable just browsing the internet. A lot of the infastucture is falling apart as well so you hear of people's speeds getting wrecked every time it rains and shit like that.

I have an internet speed of 1 mb/s

Now try to a US server. Nothing of importance is hosted in Australia, you could just as well be speed testing a company intranet.

Not really, its just alot of people refuse to upgrade to readily available and better options. This has been my internet speed for a few years now and it isnt even the new NBN fibre the government is rolling out

The bottle neck during peak time is fucking annoying, I'll give you that. Every cunt after dinner has to watch the same shit on netflix everyday now. It's irritating.

I can't defend ping to he other side of the planet, that's an easy 200. But who really gives a shit about multiplayer >videogames nowadays. We have our own servers for that shit anyway.

Here it is to US server

>Ookla changed their website
Oh.

>tfw no anime set in Australia

Eh not to bad, but how do you Strayans survive on any decent trackers with that U:D ratio?

Also what's the typical convention over there?

Plot twist: It is set in Earths past

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamtime?wprov=sfla1

The Instrumentality was the Dreamtime, and the end of Dreamtime meant Humanity reborn

cheeky

>Shinji about to fight Remiel
>A man in beige khakhis and boots comes flying out of nowhere, arms outstretched, in a non-threatening yet cautious way
>"Woah woah woah, mate! Ain't this a fine lookin' sheila, eh?!"
>"NAOW, ya cant be shooting this diamond beauty with Particle Neutrino Rifles or else she'll get agitated and...OH BUGGER, SHE'S GETTIN ANGRY!!!"
>"BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP, MATE!! Wally, you're awful close to the business end of her transdimensional beam annihilator and you remember what happened to Jimbo, dontcha m8?"
>*offscreen laughter*
>"Old Jimbo couldn't sit right for a week as I reckon. Alright looks like she's calmed down a bit, her posture's not as aggro, but if she starts glowing again we gotta foot it m8s."
>*he moves up to the 100 meter tall octohedron with a canvas bag*
>"Alright....now watch me carefully as I....GOTCHA!!!"
>*the Australian man topples over the extraspecies polygon and puts the canvas bag over what would be her head as he wrestles her to the ground*
>"OI OI OI, YOU'RE ALRIGHT SWEETHEART YOU'RE ALRIGHT!! CROIKEY YOU'RE A BIG GURL ARNTCHA? Come on love, I gotcha, you're alright...there you go darlin."
>*Aussie proceeds to sit on top of the silicate-organic death machine while lovingly stroking it*
>"Wowee m8, a gen-U-Ain Angel. And she's a beauuuuuty. Well I'm gonna release her back in the woild in a bit, get 'er away from the city. Melting the countryside can be a bit dangerous for all us 3-dimensional folks, yeah. So, tyune in next time on The Crocodile Hunta! G'day m8s!"

I would watch it.

Underrated. Had me a chuckle m8.

That raises a question for me. Has your internet tried to kill you aussies like everything else has?

Ya just gotta be careful, m8. If they bite you they can upload a whole gigabyte of viruses in 3 hours if you're not too careful.

a lot of it does, but we're getting there.
I have fibre to the premise at 100/40, but loads of area still has copper

I don't get it, every company limits upload but this is way too much.

fucking kek

That's pretty much what Australian wildlife already is.

I would be revelead that angels are actually Emus.

>It's Matarael's episode.

Matariel done right.

yeah we do.

>Australia

Not even once

Shinji and co pilot Emus instead of Evas

>angel spotted
>prepare eva
>launch
>time between targets: 57 hours

Shinji would get called a cunt more often.

Turn your monitor upside down

Jesus christ my sides

>"Oi m8, aint that the third largest spider i ever seen!" --- Shinji

>I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away...
>Gendy sez harden the fuck up!

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL CUNT
I miss him lads

>Oi cunt, you call that a knoive?

*blocks your path*
Oi who is the best girl lad?

>That's a knoive

Australians are master race
FACT

You have the Legend of Borry OVA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3sbyesGcUE

Misato.

>Noice

>Steve Irwin has been dead for over a decade

Spider EVA

The angels win at the middle of the show

>Seele guy #1: This wasn't on the dead sea scrolls
>Seele guy #2: Who was the genius that thought setting Nerv on Australia was a good idea?
>Seele guy #3: Sorry, I thought it was fun
>Mankind is erased

The Angels lightly bump into some Cane Toads and die.

Underated

>asuka becomes an alcohol

Dead

Genius

Shinji says "noice" every time he gets a hot woman/girl to live with.

>Absolutely all the merchandising is about Rebuild
Pain and suffering