Is Youtube promoting the Paul brothers to make white straight males look bad?

Is Youtube promoting the Paul brothers to make white straight males look bad?

He's straight?

Except that he is a Jew
Fucking leafs need to be beheaded

he's a faggot crypto-jew whose rich af because his kike parents are rich
sage

>retard tries to behead a fucking leaf

k

Fuck outta here with that islam beheading bullshit.

Logan Paul did literally nothing wrong. The only ones who think otherwise are shrieking sjws and permabutthurt male Asian incels of which this weeb board has a shitton

1. That faggot is not straight.
2. He's also a Jew.

Fuck you for defending Jews.

This is actually a possibility I hadn't considered.

He's one of the few popular white masculine celebrities left, especially on the Internet. And he even has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Keep telling yourself that Chong. I can guarantee you he swam in gook pussy during his trip, of the sort that wouldn't even look at you twice unless with disgust

>Implying normies can tell the difference

Holy shit, are you a stand-up comedian?

>White blonde hair athletic male literally dominates youtube for all of 2017
>Does something insensitive
>IS THIS A PLOT TO DESTROY WHITE MEN
The absolute state of Sup Forums

>Is Youtube promoting the Paul brothers to make white straight males look bad?

yes.

yes.

Also look at how young the girls are in one of his music videos.
(()))))) are not even hiding it anymore.

>have one Jewish great-great grandfather
>Sup Forums will still call you a Jew

>something insensitive

The Japanese themselves treat suicide like an acceptable way to "fix yourself." There's a reason no Japanese government-employed person goes out there to remove bodies or prevent them from being desecrated.

Bruh. they been fucking up ever since their inception. They never even had to grind to get where they are. They just appeared outta nowhere.

yeah but what about the other bullshit he did in his other video to the japanese?

The only thing masculine about them is the fact that they're ripped. Take that away and they're just another are pair of "lol so randum" vloger you colossal faggot.

user, just 90% of movies and shows make white men look bad doesn't mean there is some kind of conspiracy that extends to youtube

He is obviously a kike look at his gigantic nose and curly brown hair and brown eyes
Oh wait, he is only like 1/64th Jewish but you faggots are delusional

Yeah, I just thought of it when people started complaining about Youtube not removing his video with the suicide, but removed ethnically diverse people's controversial videos.

>He is not gay
>He is not a tranny
>He is not actively effeminate
>He is not shy, nerdy, or beta
>He is confident, assertive, and macho
>He is all of the above and a white non-Semitic male

You need to have realistic standards in this day and age, user. Get some perspective. We desperately need to work with what we have. Would you prefer your son to have Gigi Gorgeous as a role model?

This

>90% of movies make white men look bad
Like 99% of every marvel/DC hero that look "bad". Or Chad tatum, Cruise, Matt damon, Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, every single white WWE wrestler, Wahlberg, Franco, Joseph levit gordon etc.

Wtf are you even on about?

>You need to have realistic standards in this day and age, user.

Not acting like a complete faggot is pretty realistic.
>Get some perspective. We desperately need to work with what we have.

Oh youre just another delusional cultist.
> Would you prefer your son to have Gigi

Gorgeous as a role model?
I'd prefer for my son's role model to be me, not some faggy youtube personality.

>Would you prefer your son to have Gigi Gorgeous as a role model?*

the jew always comes out. look at JP, he needed those sheckles to he acted shocked when finding a body suicided in suicide forest. take it from me, that's dindu in another color

The risks are too high, besides the Paul brothers refer to themselves as Jews & it even says so in their Wikipedia

I think hes just a dick man