WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums!!!!

DEFEND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/368576-trump-rips-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in
archive.is/Y9tyK
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BeskbiJjCXI
youtube.com/watch?v=xBkGbMlXw0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you implying they aren't shitholes?

wtf it's real

thehill.com/homenews/administration/368576-trump-rips-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in

Based.

He's right. Shit hole countries can fuck off

10/10 president

Why are so many websites not secure?

Why the fuck would I defend shithole countries?

PLEASE GIB VISA FOR HUNGRY ITALIANS!

Lol left or right leaning no matter how much you want to blame yt for why these countries are the way they are it is quite objective that these countries are shitholes

WHO THE FUCK CARES!? 4 threads of this already

Trump's not wrong.

He must read Sup Forums

if the countries arent shitholes then they can go back

I'm glad he finally said something like this. someone complains to my face about this and I'll break their fucking nose

WTF I LOVE TRUMP AGAIN!!!

B A S E D .

based

...and?

top lad. telling it like it is

how is this observation factually incorrect? To call Haiti a shithole is actually complimenting it.

lol

If it was not shithole countries he would have said otherwise and these people would not even try to escape it.

Every fucking time i'm starting to get tired of Trump, he wins me back.

Lost.

best timeline confirmed

Trump is right. Fuck immigration from shithole countries shitting up my country with their shitty religion and shitty culture.

This is not who are are. Anyone else regret voting for the cheeto in chief?

Absolute madman.

But they are shithole countries.

the (((deep state))) and fake news is at it again. deport all non-whites. their countries are indeed shit holes.

why are those people wearing safety glasses?

Trump is the only one willing to say what everyone is thinking. STOP IMPORTING THE THIRD WORLD!

>This is not who are are
no shit, memeflag sherlock

LMFAO

>“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met yesterday.

WaPo archive:
>archive.is/Y9tyK

>that pic

I kek'd

>"As Durbin explained how deal would impact ppl from Haiti, Trump said, "Haiti? Why do we want people from Haiti here?" Then they got Africa. 'Why do we want these people from all these shithole countries here? We should have more people from places like Norway."

Celebrities are going to have a faux meltdown on twitter but this is how people talk in real life

you do realize fake news jewish media is spreading misinformation like crazy right? the whole fire and fury book is fiction mixed with some truths

(((they))) still want to impeach him

This is exactly why I voted for Trump. Your country is probably one of those shithole countries.

Nope 2020 totally secured my vote, fuck you for assuming my values.
I have had run ins with people from those shitholes and they need to go back

So fucking based

FUCK OFF, SHITTERS FULL

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BeskbiJjCXI

didn't vote for Trump in 2016, will be voting for in 2020.

fpbp

This is exactly who we are, fuck off

Checked

>safety glasses
> those people

Evil leftist here: When he does shit like this it means HUGE Russia news will drop the next day.

It's kinda pathetic how easily he correographs his moves. Sad!

This can't be real

>56%
>Wants to reach 0%

Perchance ye are of merchant heritage?

Asian here. Making the darkies go back is why I voted for him.
based

CNN is covering this. It's hilarious watching wolf use therm shithole on live television

If they aren't shitholes, why should we accept refugees from them?

secret service nigger, yeah even the fat guy

>msm and democrats now left to explaining why taking people from shithole countries is a good idea

>media says you should focus on the word "shithole". Don't look over here.
What was the answer to his question?

secret service and even military know the importance of eye protection, from chemicals, pepper spray, pocket sand lol that could keep them from operational duties

Don’t have to defend it.

He’s /ourguy/

You couldn’t be more wrong lol it is what we are in a nutshell

REPEAL THE 1965 IMMIGRATION ACT. IF HE DOES THAT AMERICA WILL BE SAVED.

His response.

Wew Lad!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's right. We don't want countries from shitholes, or their shitty people.

>it's a "Trump is playing 5D chess while the media is playing checkers" episode
Trump probably """leaked""" this shithole report.

>oh no we aren’t allowed to call places shitholes

>I’ll break their nose

Typical.

>EU Flag
Drown in your self created shithole that you refuse to stop

They're secret service, and it's calle Occupational Health And Safety. Same reason I wear PPE when on the job. Maybe if you actually worked a job that required skill and practical knowledge you would understand this.

I’m ok with more Italian women coming over here

That is sure to be enlightening. :)))) Today is truly a blessed day.

>grumbling that 15,000 Haitians who entered the United States in the preceding months "all have AIDS" and that the 40,000 Nigerian visitors would never "go back to their huts" in Africa.
I'm dead! Hahahahhahhahahahha WTF Trump you won't get away with this hahahahhahahhahahhahahhaha

White Asian alliance get the band back together

Uh oh, its
>shithole gate
Time.

"Well the food... er umm, well, we ahhh umm, that's not our values.... ahh diversity and ahhh, umm...Haitians are a proud uhhh ummm..."

You are retarded

Didn't his mom come from Ireland?

““Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to multiple people briefed on the meeting”

I won’t hold my breath on this fake news

>Haiti isn't a shithole country

funny how leftisits will laugh at the same fucking joke

youtube.com/watch?v=xBkGbMlXw0M

Just when you think he's no longer /ourguy/...
Amirite??

Highland Scot

fpbp

Lmao immigration makes these countries shitholes. What do you think medical care in Pakistan and India are like? I bet it would be a lot better if the US and UK didn’t have all their doctors.

The daily Trump praise thread. Goddamn this timeline went from absolute hell to glorious paradise. Praise.

PRAISE!

WAHHHH PEOPLE ARE BEING MEAAAAN NO MOMMY PLEASE SAVE ME

best president ever

>2 SHITHOLES? IMPEACH DONULD GLUMPF!!!!!!
They Should go Back to WokeKangDa

We're reaching levels of Pocket Reversi that should not be possible.

That's exactly how I speak.
America is blessed.

He's right. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it.

But you can't say it. You can't say "these people are uncivilized and borderline retarded."

Because that would be bad.

BASED

Will they answer the question or just talk about how outrageous it is?
Time will tell.

they need our help? dumbshit

Nice one, Mr. President.

>Asian
we are not inviting the Red Chinese to the party. Koreans or Japanese or Taiwanese are cool or whatever I guess.

I’m intrigued by this “funky mode”

Haha. Hope it's true. Hope he realize that it's the people that make them shitty, too.

How else will they eat fine Haitian cuisine like mud cookies?

Whats wrong with that?

Some countries are shit and some countries are good.

Im offended he didnt class the Congo as a good country and its gender as a fucking non binary rape monkey.

>shole

What did he mean by this?

Clone him and send one to Canada.

My fuckin sides