How to secure a future for white

Women are naturally followers, they have a naturally more active prefrontal cortex than men (part of the brain that makes decisions) this means they spend more time thinking than doing. So when they meet a man with the golden trait “confidence” aka being able to tell women what you want and what to do. They instinctively no longer try to make decisions because the new man in their life is making the decisions for her. Now because they aren’t evolved for physical or mental capabilities they use the best weapon they have “doubt” doubt enables them to weed out the weak men with simple things of saying destructive or degrading statements in an effort to test a mans will power/ confidence. If you have an iron resolve they will see you are genuine and not trying to pretend at being alpha they will fall head over heels for you. HOWEVER this will not last because while you might be able to manipulate their modern instincts. They’re primitive instincts will kick in. If you are not physically fit, do not have resources (aka good with money), and well spoken as well as funny they will lose interest. FACTS

BUT while they are interested this is when you must act and the only way to keep them a round and loyal is having at least 2-3 kids with them. The instinctively want to raise the alpha mans offspring

I’m trying to help you belive me

BONUS
>if she’s virgin wife her up
>make sure she’s religious and if not make her religious
>try to keep her out of the work force and instead provide for her while she raises 3 of your kids

In response to those anons that needed help with women

>inb4 this isn’t political
A nation is founded on families, not disfunctional families but functional families

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/rhode-island/statements/2015/feb/01/rhode-island-center-freedom-and-prosperity/do-common-welfare-programs-pay-equivalent-2083-hou/
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
dalrock.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/feminism-would-work-if-we-didnt-have-weak-men-screwing-everything-up/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/weak-men-are-screwing-her-feminism-up/
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
amazon.com/Modesty-Adornment-Pesach-Eliyahu-Falk/dp/0873068742
amazon.com/Tznius-Handbook-Educational-Diagrams-Women/dp/B004BNPS1S/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
monseybcm.com/media/pdf/858/ZLJQ8580808.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o&t=268s
youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I
youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good luck living in 21st century USA on a single income. The fact that we haven't had an administration that tried to fight for working man's rights since Ike left the President's office just tells you what kind of future they plan in store for US whites

>not taking advantage of the welfare system
>not getting married under god but having her keep her name under the law with 3+ kids for that welfare money
>inb4 she’ll leave with the kids
Not if you follow the first steps listed

Nigger I double dare you to live in Lincoln county WV on Uncle Sam's welfare. You'd be moving into a trailer park faster than you could say white trash.

politifact.com/rhode-island/statements/2015/feb/01/rhode-island-center-freedom-and-prosperity/do-common-welfare-programs-pay-equivalent-2083-hou/

>combining this with your average median income of the average us man
>somehow you wouldn’t be able to support a family

Come now

Wrong. It's about making the other poor bastatd die for HIS people

Look Sup Forums, white women want to see the white race flourish as well. Deep down, they know it's given them everything, that's why they'll never once think of leaving unless they're certifiably insane. However, the ways a white man sees his ethnocommunity compete and flourish is VERY different from how women compete.

Women are not good at building and war; that's a man's way to fight the mongrel scourge. Instead, women fight on a different front: sex and culture. More specifically, the family unit.

Men fight on the battlefield. Women fight in the bedroom.

You almost exclusively hear women say "it'll bring better genes". Man can't comprehend that because reproduction isn't a man's primary function, armed conflict and industry competition is. For women, they intend to raise their kids according to a white lifestyle, but the savages they train and teach to acquire their desire keeps them from spreading MORE barbarians.

>inb4 so fuck white men huh?
No. To the contrary: fuck non-white women. In every race, there are more women than men; this is nature's way of compensating for a female's limited number of eggs. Seeing as humans are meant to be monogamous, that means the excessive amount of females means a higher capacity to breed and dilute overall. You hate other men and compete by engaging in armed conflict with them. Women hate other women and compete through sex, attraction, and expression. This is also why women excel as spies, assassins, and saboteurs; they're mistresses of subterfuge. Even in Islam, men MUST convert to Islam to marry a Muslim woman, but not the other way around. That's not coincidence, that's social sabotage. We must not allow the inferior woman to breed with their men. White men, take up arms; white women, open your legs

Except pal they aren’t dying. They’re literally outbreeding all the whites Asia has a population in the billions. Whites need to breed and having functioning families. Even though the Spartans were they best warriors they still lost. And if we aren’t careful the same fate awaits us

They are dying. Gang violence, mishaps in the military, STDs, overdose, shit jobs, and just being plain ol fucking dumb as a sack of shit. We need to keep encouraging their suicidal tendencies and eliminate the ones that stray too near to our families. Keep them locked up in Atlanta, Chicago, LA, Haiti, Jamaica, Paris, and London, they're easier to control there. If youre a white man, you should know better than to live in the city for "convenience" like you're a fucking lazy fat manchild anyways. For the "elite" niggers, we need to undermine and seduce them with our surplus women, just long enough for them to die or fall in love and abandon their own race to assimilate. Then, we mop up the rest when the war comes

Babies Of Color Are Now The Majority, Census Says

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says

Nah that’s not how you’re going to win. Keep whiye countries white and no race mixing or promiscuous sex.

You must also have selection in the mating process so the smartest and fittest man is reproducing with the smartest and fittest woman.

burgers thinking they are crusaders. rotfl
crusaders were french, english, portuguese, spanish, germans...... not you

When did I say I think I’m a crusader? I posted a picture of American propaganda and didn’t even mention it in my post

I didn´t said you said it, just your pict of the american propaganda

You want to secure a future for the white race? You don't secure it by "convincing" women to become mothers and wives, not in a world so diseased by feminism, marxism or shitty ideas tied to (((progress))). If you're going to secure the white race, you're going to have to do so by force. Take away the rights that they didn't earn and leash them tightly like the foolish dogs they are. Desperate times call for desperate measures and the ends justifies the means, if security of our race is your concern. We need to do, as Turd Flinging Monkey once put it, keep our pimp hand strong.

Why not both? A warrior without children is a genetic dead end. This is exactly why soldiers used to knock up their women before they left. It also keeps them faithful as they fight the race war.

>How to secure a future for white
let her fuck the big black cocks.
it's their natural calling in life.

jesus... how do autists like you ever get laid?

>hmm goy dont make kids just go fight everybody until the world is perfect
>remember have no kids until the world is entirely perfect

I just said goy for laughs, instead of implying you're a shill I'm implying you're stupid

>smug arrogant face
>about $100 worth of stuff in the picture
>poor-people wood veneer walls
I guess it's good for him to feel like a winner when he's in the white equivalent of a fucken mud hut.

>Brazil
brazilians aren't black despite what you try to pretend you are so go ahead and let your mujer fuck a bbc

>not in a world so diseased by
but potato, the world isn't-ill-at ease due to any of these things.
Just losers are.

We aren't white.
Also, "mujer" is a spanish word. Not that you would care, since americans seem to enjoy being dumb.

Americans are only 56% white anyhow. Also sorry, google told me its "mulher" which is essentially the same thing so shut the fuck up.

And what of the viable, surplus women who love the great Aryan society with all the freedoms and protections wherein? Would you have their potential and desires at motherhood and a family go to waste because "hurr durr no razemigsing"? Are you so dense? Clearly you need to take a resource management 101 class

You do realise that old wooden houses are prety damn expensive?
America is 56% ,americans are not.

Yes, pillage and kill everyone and everything until the world is a smoldering ember. That'll learn those thots. Nigger

Wasn't that what we've always did for them ? They lost respect to beta hippy boomers generation

Solutions are
And
We weaponize our surplus manpower

>crusaders were french, english, portuguese, spanish, germans

We are all of those though....

> they
This might come as a shock to you: not every woman is what 4chin MGTOW incels describe them to be, which are faithless heathens. In fact, there's an able amount of redpilled and based women who love marriage and wanna raise a family and are even white nationalists. These are the women worth fighting for. The certified walking STD factories that daddy never loved only constitute a fraction of actual women, and even so, those whore are NOT worth saving, unlike what faggot secular humanists would have you believe. The fuckers that don't wanna prosper SHOULDN'T. Period. Let the thots reap what they sow. The majority of women will still subscribe to their own kind and the surplus that are loyal to their societies will keep the elite mongrels from perpetuating their genes with their ilk, sending a crippling blow to their race. Quit being an incel

Never questioned that, contrary. The problem is that young women you're talking about are not majority, even worse they still want to be good persons through supporting immigration and similar shit. We will need some kind of awakening, wonderign what could cause it.

>just find the perfect unicorn brah
brb just buying the winning lotery ticket.

That pictures from the 1960s.

Id set up a system of having everyone woman who isn’t married with kids in the work force. And the only way to avoid the work force is be married with kids. So only about 1000 women in each city would be motherless. While every other couple is raising 3-4 perfectly healthy kids. And many jobs such as being kindergarten teachers, god mothers etc would be in demand with the increase
of children being born

And if they were to race mix you’d only get more non whites. Which is not what we want.

Nice get envirobrah, but that’s not what I said. I meant be stronger than the Jewish propaganda. A strong well spoken man can change any woman’s opinion. Leading by example is what must be done. Not opting out of society

The only thing you need to worry about is getting yourself a white woman them youre good. You'll have done your part. Same goes for every real man worth a damn to his people and doesn't bitch about a Stacy he's never met on 4chang like an incel faggot who unironically loves trap fags. Once the real men have acquired and redpilled all the good women, our job at securing the existence of our people will be accomplished. Thots and betas will rot and NOTHING OF VALUE WILL BE LOST. But you know the best part about all this? There will STILL be more good women and even convert women who see the errors of their ways and want to come crawling back to the Aryan Supremacy. These are the women that will push for immigration. That's okay. They'll be the minority since most women will be married with white kids. Then, allow the best and brightest, single immigrants from these cuntries to enter: scientists, industrialists, doctors, all the men that can easily assimilate and are propping their societies up. This will all be a crippling blow to them and at the very least, strengthening our numbers.

At this point, changing society or the nation in a civilized manner would require action such as the removal of every form of welfare. Welfare only inspires people to be lazy parasites, single mothers in particular. I swear, if we got rid of all forms of legal safety nets, problems like single mothers would be a thing of the past. If people could not so easily get away with just fucking each other like no tomorrow, family just might make a comeback. But, nope, people aren't going to so easily part ways with what brings themselves ease in the short run, yet is unsustainable in the long run, hence why I advocate a very forceful change. The measure of how much something means to you, be it your family or society, is how much you are willing to do for that something, regardless of how much the parasites may squabble, squeal, scream or screech.

??? My wife doesn't work. I don't make 6 figures, I make probably about 40k a year. I'm a home owner is the trick, renting is for idiots that want to pay twice what the house is worth because they don't want to be bothered to maintain it.

congratulations you posted it again

>wanting a white whore
>when there are virgin Asian qts
Natsocs are feminist cucks desu

inb4
>you can't handle a real white womyn
>real men "control" a white womyn and subdue them
>you were rejected by a white slut, you didn't reject them you virgin babyman
>only betas like asians
>asians are the same as niggers
>white men are weak
>it was the jews
>white womyn are innocent simpletons without a brain, how dare you judge them for their actions
>man up and marry these sluts
I think I covered everything.

>white women want to see the white race flourish
>fuck everything that moves like niggers
Imagine how far up his own ass he has to be at this point. Thank Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, that these degenerates never breed.

asians are more liberal and feminist than white women and you are functionally equivalent to a coalburner

Not so fast, I already covered that.
>asians are the same as niggers
You'll have to come up with a new argument.

you are functionally equivalent to a coalburner

how does it feel being a liberal in denial? pic related

>Implying that women will be loyal at all times to their race

I find your abundance of faith disturbing. Have fun gambling the future of the white race on the whims of a fickle group of people.

I literally made that image, nigger. That's for you godless heathens.

>implying I ever said to marry sluts
Outsource if necissary. And yeah you’re very beta if you think fucking up your lineage is better than preserving it because it’s “too hard to find a good girl”

Funny thing is, they're all true. Fucking execute yourself piece of shit

what's your point? it doesn't follow from that that you're not a liberal in denial. you still are one and you are one of the lucky few who are being bred out of existence. how does it feel?

>be rich, alpha, attractive, fit, confident
Wow great advice. You must be the first person to think of that

Thank all those things you'll never breed with white women. Die

What do you struggle with and I garuntee you I can help you

Hide low test threads
Ignore low test posts
Do not reply to low test posters
He'll die, no one will miss him, and nothing of value will be lost

> this kills the heartless eurofag

The color on that image is fucked. I am sure someone can do a better job but this quick fix looks far better in my opinion.

>if you won't marry a whore you're a liberal
>how dare you, you're the real liberal

reposting

dalrock.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/feminism-would-work-if-we-didnt-have-weak-men-screwing-everything-up/
>Growing a pair under the new feminist/conservative order means manning up and marrying a career woman to prove that you are strong enough to handle her, so much so that you are willing to overlook more attractive women to prove your strength in supporting feminism

dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/weak-men-are-screwing-her-feminism-up/
>I’ve never been married and I’m in my 40’s.
>we’re here and we’re waiting! “Man-up” and come and find us. There are a lot of gorgeous single women in the church, so get the men in here!

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
>here are approximately 545,241 Christian women in the US aged 18-29 who regularly attend Church, aren’t overweight or obese, are virgins at marriage, and are currently single.
>This is approximately 2.15% of the 18-29 total women population (545,241 / 25,332,752). In the US total population it is .17% (545,241 / 320,090,000).

Don't you want to man up and marry those sluts, user? You can't handle a real womyn. You're just a weak baby man.

>snowniggers don't realize they are feminists

i woundt go for a wife who is a certain race, go for who you love

Can't agree with that. As much as settling down and havign children is the only way we can go through, our generation will have to fight before we settle down.

Authnetic Jewish modesty will save the white race.

Rome be exalted.

amazon.com/Modesty-Adornment-Pesach-Eliyahu-Falk/dp/0873068742

amazon.com/Tznius-Handbook-Educational-Diagrams-Women/dp/B004BNPS1S/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

This is what we teach our daughters:
monseybcm.com/media/pdf/858/ZLJQ8580808.pdf

I wish you the best. I am proud of you, user.

Holy shit that cope on how you try to justify not marrying your own race. First off the articles you linked are the complete opposite of what this whole thread is about. The Jewish media trying to create a matriarchy is literally against nature’s design. I wouldn’t expect a literal brainlet like yourself to realize this though. Also funny enough, every “muh Asian gf” shill I’ve ever seen literally never has an Asian girlfriend. Pretty sad desu

Secondly if this is how you expect to your life to be that’s how it will be, you need to take control of your life goddamnit. CUT OFF TIES OF NEGATIVE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE, MOVE STATES EVEN COUNTRIES IF YOU HAVE TO. BUT GOD DAMNIT DONT PREACH WHAT YOU DO NOT PRACTICE

Love doesn’t last friend

I wish I was this young

They haven't physically attacked en masse yet. This is no war you LARPer. They're using unconventional social warfare, you need to do the same. When they attack, then we take up arms... Or just is since you'll need saving, again.

Sadly this, love slowly gets destroyed by reality. Love will disappear and leave you in a deep hole of despair. Well though relationship with white woman, having children with best genes you could've given them. That's fulfilling.
Only people who are with asians are usually extremely beta

Love grows from attraction. And nobody is attracted to non-virgin landwhales with bodily piercings, caked on makeup, and colored hair.

Yellow fever is an actual mental and physical attraction. Something white women cannot compete with. Try coping with that, you depressed phoneposting whore.

Not true. Your plan made sense years ago when demographics wasn't against us. White people want to maintain their level of living and most of them won't give it up for kids. Immigrants consider poverty in our countries best thing that could happen to them and will breed 3 - 4 children. If we want to save white civilization we will have to push them away from our countries, and kill those who refuse to go.

t. Nevermarried. Losers

Here is a >you

All the best to you, meine komarade.

Here is a Hitler speech for insppirational purposes, I do not endorse nazis or antisemitism or violence in any way shape or form.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o&t=268s

youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I

You wish pal, Asians are all moonfaced slanty eyed children.

Listen to an unlikely voice on race mixing
youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY

Blue birds with blue birds, red birds with red birds friend

>tfw No Asian Christian qt

Women’s rights, no-fault divorce laws, and a greater emphasis on the pursuit of personal happiness in the 1970s opened the door to more choice and, therefore, more divorce. Dissolution rates spiked up to 50 percent (up from 11 percent in the 1950s) and have not changed much in the last 50 years.
^this is what “marrying for love” leads to

Also “just do what makes you happy” is baby boomer tier logic. If you think you can pursue your own happiness before your family’s you’re dead wrong

Here we go again
> ALL HAIL SECULAR HUMANISM! SAVE EVERYONE! MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY! IF THEY'RE THE SAME ___X___ AS US, THEY NEED TO BE "SAVED"!!!!!!
Fuck off. The white race is for those who want to be a part of it, not those that don't. If you have a savior complex, go start your own white race using this guy's asinine approach

Don't agree with him and as much as concept of starting new white race amuses me, I must say that it's not what I ment. It's noble that you're doing your share of keeping white race alive but without certain actions, military actions white race will go extinct.