SHITHOLES

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0BPONgX9Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good to see some of the old Trump return

It's really time people stopped pretending that those shithole countries anything but shitholes. For example if everyone in Somalia was killed the world definitely be a better place

That's maybe the most honest statement of his presidency and it's the kind of thing we need more of.

If someone busted into your room right now and shot you in the back of the head, the world would be a less nasty place. No joke :)

>SHITHOLES
>*breathes in*

BBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPP

Wow, it's almost like media's motivations are purely transparent, retributive and childish
I was a little mad about FISA vote in the house but fuck these absolute kike scum, i hope Trump surveils and black bags every last one of them the next 6 years

Sounds like something that would happen in Somalia. That place really is a shithole.

Kinda makes arguing against the Clinton Foundation fucking over Haitians a little difficult tho.

Yeah, but if that were to happen I wold make it my mission in life to come shoot you. So there is that.

Lol this is fucking brilliant and people are retarded if they don't understand why. Either people defend those countries and say they aren't shitholes, which defeats the point of people coming here, or they have to acknowledge that they are in fact shithole countries.

Trump is fucking brilliant at trapping libtards.

If Haitians want there revenge they should get some.

That sounds like something that would happen in central America, a place full of shithole countries.

I love this man.

Dude, Americans can't even get revenge against the Clintons.

Well that just couldn't possibly be true

People say that eradicating mosquito's would upset the eco-system. It wouldn't. At all.

>trump tells them 800,000 beaners in exchange for a 1000 mile wall
>they tell him they'll give him a 100 mile fence in exchange for 12 million beaners
>Trump gets pissed off

Who could have seen it coming

Well, he's not wrong

That’s some reddit tier bantz my guy

>Haiti is even more of a shithole because of the clintons
>and therefore because of the clintons haiti should be banned

Trump sounds dumb here, if you weren't from a shit hole like Norway, why would you want to come to America and deal with people from shitholes?

WEW

This

Not letting them into your country isn't the same as going there and sitting up the place and raping their kids, m8

I really doubt it; my room is spotless and having blood stains would certainly be pretty nasty.

>Trump sounds dumb here
>Proceeds to post the stupidest thing possible

I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIMELINE

hahahahha oh my fuck a prez that's calling a turd finally for what it is

Wait, but OP doesn't have information that will expose the Satanic pedophile ring, why would he have to commit suicide?

Prove that it was dumb. Protip, you can't.

Here's a pic from India. I dare anyone to tell me this isn't a shithole country.

nice

Seconded and thanks for that image user. Brofist

Would be great if you reddit fags knew how to use the catalog

JUST FUCK MY DIPLOMACY UP SENPAI

the real story is that nobody in that room of senators could answer that question

>people will still claim trump isn't /ourguy/
holy fuck, i don't even care what happens anymore, the next 3 years are gonna be hilarious no matter what

wtf I love child trafficking now

There’s no stopping this guy, is there?

nigger

Agreed. In a saner world, this would be the headline.

>Says country is shithole
>Oh yeah well if someone murdered you it would be better!

Apparently words are worse than murder to leftypol

If places like El Salvador aren't shitholes, why do the illegals from those countries act like they're being sent to something worse than hell when they're deported?

>TRUMP SLAMS INTO AFRICAN SHITHOLES AT WH BRIEFING

ahahahahaha fuck! this is the best possible timeline

It may seem "nasty," but this is true.

Could have been handled slightly less offensively... but yeah. Those countries are shitholes. They're huge shitholes. Can we please stop acting like being objectively worse is the same as being "just different".

>they say Trump said the US should allow more immigrants from places like Norway
"fuck niggers, we needs more whites"

absolutely based

youtube.com/watch?v=t0BPONgX9Tw

It's beautiful

>restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries

Isn't this what the news should be talking about? What protections? Why were these countries getting special protections?

Fuck Drumpf, Europe will gladly take in these engineers and doctors!

>el salvador

funny thing is, sounds like the swamp wants to protect MS-13 under the guise of protecting other people. Trump isn't having it.

SIEG HEIL

lol good joke

>implying haiti isn't a shithole

>my violence is benevolent because I am on the right side of history

Dominican Republic > Haiti

It's worse. At least in a shithole country they have the decency to shit in holes.

play that in reverse and you've got how I feel about him going from supposed daca cuckoldry to this

He is right, Africa and Haiti are shitholes

Kys Ahmed

This guy is brilliant, he make it sound dumb and said it like it has no impact altoughit will have a massive impact in opinion, to watch the establishment look even more dumb than they appeared before

O BOYYYYYY

Lads the tears are gonna happen for days. Liberals gonna threaten abunch of anonymous people with death threats.

Come to my house please and i'd gut you like a stuck pig and keep your head above my fireplace.

And how did the "bipartisan team of senators" respond? Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?

Everyone point and laugh at this triggered ledditor

We should honestly only let people from Norway and other white countries immigrate here for a while. Places like Haiti, Africa and Mexico ARE SHITHOLES.

B..but, Haiti and El Salvador are Christian countries. Why is Trump being so Christianophobic calling their countries shitholes?

That's incorrect. I'm actually a valued member of my community irl and my death would be a lose to my friends and neighbors.

*teleports behind you before you pull the trigger*
Nothing personnel nigger

A beautiful ray of light in these times of heavy troll raids.

Kek

BASED HOMOSEXUAL NIGGER LOVING KIKE

spicy ty ty

Yeah, there is a lot more travel involved.

Hes back

That burn, so much better than the one in my head.

*bow*

Nah Milo is tard atm, Haiti is shit cause of

HAITIANS

Of course the Dems would beg for more africans.

That actually happens... in shithole countries.

Mein Fuhrer!

It makes it worse. Haiti is a shithole, and the Clintons decided to take advantage of them.

I hate haitians!!! they are the worst pieces of shit in the fucking planet!!!!! I hate them!!!!

My president is the best president of the best election of the best timeline ever.

I love Trump

I'd be mad, but I honestly say "shithole countries" all the time, so.
"He who casts the first stone..."

Those countries are shitholes.

Your mom.

I genuinely love this man. Keep dropping pills God Emperor.

I love this man. I want him to be dictator.

>you live in a shithole
>therefore it is okay to abuse you

7 more years, unlike Democrats we don't like shit in our streets.