OMG turn on CNN now!

Based at trump strikes it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JnVmmE9c4nA
nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could be an FCC violation. Spelling it out completely might get them. Anyway, here's a website link.
>cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html

Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnVmmE9c4nA

And to think, people are actually worried about him cucking on DACA.

where's the lie?

But he's right. Those ARE shithole countries

Based.

>Anonymous sources say the president has a little dick and hates all non-whites

News at 11 (on another channel)

How come they don’t think it’s Canada?

Wow I knew there was a reason I voted for the man. Racism.

Pahaha I love this guy, we all think it hut he has the balls to say it

Cable TV doesn't fall under the FCC's domain. The FCC only handles broadcast TV and radio.

Is CNN implying they aren't shithole countries? Why would the be leaving if they weren't?

>Turn on CNN
I rather turn on MSNBC then listen to those retards, at least MSNBC stands for their beliefs while CNN is a shit show. Who watches CNN, not even liberals watch that poor excuse for media!

F

truly if big

CNN losing their shit over this

Sempai would actually have to notice us to call us a shithole.

Haiti is a beautiful country of progress and high culture you pig!

I've hear this kind "shithole county" talk from very average people. I guess if these aren't shithole countries they wont mind staying there or getting sent back.

Not small if not untrue

This guy keeps calling Trump a racist

Its been quite hilarious watching them all flip out. Especially the guy with glasses on the panel. Not david chalian or wolf, the other guy

To be fair lads

TO BE FAIR.

Can you describe most African countries and Haiti as anything other than "shithole"?

Look at the fucker’s cock holster

Also checked

>But he's right.
he should have mentioned the other shithole countries like Israel, don't pretend Israel isn't a shithole, someone takes a piss there and everybody for a mile in every direction knows about it

that to me is definition of shit hole

That's right... They amended it a while back.to where "subscription services" are exempt from most rules. Keep forgetting about that.

The irony is even the people from those countries would agree with Trump that they are shitholes. So I don't see the problem here

I don’t know. Sounds like the gossip in the small town I grew up in.

this

LOLOLOLOLOL
GODDAMN I LOVE OUR PRESIDENT
NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT I'D SAY THAT

It's even funnier if you read it in Trump's voice

This unacceptable behavior from our President. I stand with Haitian people to not be offended via this Orange monster. I’m glad CNN is broadcasting this to the Haitian populace so they can properly organize a rebuttal after a nice batch human flesh and dirt cookies.

>Shithole

States like Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi are the most pro-Trump. Kek.

All my Dominican friends say Haiti is a shithole, I am inclined to believe them.

They are in such a panic. Like it’s the end of the world.

They cant even say “shithole”. So weak.

This isn't even his final form.

Get ready for a lot of people to cry racism on this.

The best response to that will be to say "racist? what do you mean?" and try to coax it out of them that they themselves associate "shithole countries" with non-white countries without any prompting whatsoever.

>t.pakistani shitholer

It's funny to us and we know he's right but this is really going to hurt him.

Funny because it's true and everyone knows it.

Give me the audio CNN you twats. I want to hear it in all its glory.

Nah its emphasizing blacks and browns are shitskins in trumps eyes.

TRUMP CLAIMS VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH KIM JONG UN

HOLY FUCK THE MAD MAN

No way dude.

>according to sources familiar with his thinking

That's the point. Trump never said anything more specific than "shithole countries" and even the most progressive minds go immediately to majority black and brown ones. Poke at that association.

I love bold Rockwell font.

So Haiti isnt a shithole? What about the statement is factually incorrect?

I'd bet you a 1000 bucks that those CNN reporters have used the phrase "shithole" to refer to some country in their private life. Fuck, I hate journalism.

Don't every one of those states have a higher standard of living than the UK?

Those states have something in common.

t. Mohammed cuckalot

I mean, aren't they? Isn't that why they want to come here so badly?

Despite your attempt at lefty satire this is really what (((they))) would run in the headlines. At a certain point you became the meme.

I don't get which is the biggest controversy here?
Is it that he said "shithole" in a meeting?
Is it that he called shithole countries shitholes?
Is it because most shithole countries are nonwhite so he racis?

What's this FCC violation you were hoping for?

>turn on CNN

Not a chance in hell

You're not supposed to call Haiti a shithole because a Haitian might hear about it while he's dumpster diving for his next meal and get his feelings hurt. Drinking puddle water and getting Malaria seemed like a big deal until Trump says icky things, ya know?

fuck of you kike bot OP suck a dick

>Shithole countries

He's not wrong

Beat me to it!
Double Kek!
100% Right and the Only person in public Media having the Brass Balls to Speak the truth that everyone without a voice is saying!!!!
And this Dude happens to be Our Guy!

ALL COUNTRIES ARE EQUAL

Watches msnbc?!!!

He might have gotten away with it if it was only mexico since well they pretty much changed the demographic stats heavily and can't say shit because fear of deportation but mentioning haiti and african nations will make the nigs chimp out.

Not the only metric, but using simplest stats always gives the biggest picture

UK Life expectancy 81.60 years

Miississippi = 75.0 years lowest in USA

Alabama = 75.65

Louisiana = 75.82

Arkansas = 76.18

UK also beats them all for per capita, and median household income. So the answer to your question is no. The biggest shithole, dumb, backwater states are the most pro-Trump. Not a coincidence.

The average African American doesn't give a shit about Africa or any of its countries. Except maybe Egypt.

At what point is it just an objective fact that a country is a shithole? Plenty of African countries and most certainly fucking Haiti qualify. Your people are eating fucking dirt cookies, you are a fucking shithole.

you can't curse on broadcast tv or most radio without getting fined into oblivion. Cable and satellite radio though don't fall under the same rules

GUYS ITS FUNNY AND ALL BUT WE HAVE TO GET HIM THE NUCLEAR CODES.

I feel bad for shitposting that he was going to cuck us
>forgive pls

Yeah except your country is dogshit so no one cares

How is this even possible for one man to be this based!?

>+/- 5 years for not having to live on the island of Pakistan?

Gee I wonder.

Thank

Oh fuck off you cuck faggot. Go fucking kill yourself or blow a Haitian or something. Nobody gives a shit about your bloviating.

How do you fucking figure all countries are Fucking Equal?
Since whites are considered racist not if we use math or calculus. I will use meme pic to prove to you college lib fuckheads!
Still Winning!!!!

Damn I hope this is true.

Im sure the source was an anonymous person close to somebody who knew another person that was in the room at the time

SIEG HEIL

SIEG HEIL

SIEG HEIL

>+/- 5 years for living in a place with an measurable and objectively better quality of life?

Gee I wonder.

How many times has this been said in the last two years?
He’s immortal.

Spoken like someone who knows nothing about how comfy life is in middle America.

Yeah just like his plan of building a wall was gonna hurt his chances of winning the election right? The people want this, they just don't know it yet.

I'd rather live 5 years less and hunt gators and catch redfish in Louisiana than live 5 years more and live on a dreary island in the North Atlantic where half my money is stolen to pay for BBC historical shows where half of 10th century Britain is black.

You sound triggered.

It appears he's made a complicated semi-ridable wheel barrow.

Norway has a much higher standard of living than US.
No normal average person would want to move from Norawy to US.

Right after that Trump said he welcomes countries like Norway, implying he is against blacks coming in, but ok with whites.

ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
>ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
>ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
>ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
>ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
>ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
>ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
>ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
>ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
ULTIMATE /OURGUY/
>ULTIMATE /OURGUY/

He is truly /our guy/

nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html

Nice try CNN intern...

he didn't slur the people, just the country. you'd think cnn would have basic reading comprehension skills! i guess they only do when it suits (((them))).

How dare you suggest he only wants the white Norwegians. Racist.

What is this shit-tier progress I'm looking at user?

lol everyone knows that niggers drag those states down, those are the blackest states in the Union

Whites in those states live as well as anywhere else

I prefer if he had mentioned mexico

Cool. I'd rather live in the UK where we don't vote an Alzheimer's patient into office.

I WISH WE COULD HAVE THIS PRESIDENT FOR ETERNITY!

BEST FUCKING PRESIDENT EVER!