>Pres Trump/VP Pence/GOP presser @Camp David 1/6/18
youtu.be/gRhgPUbOIyA
>Pres Trump leaving for Camp David 1/5/18
youtu.be/_TiyOektUw8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rCjIaCBldY
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html?utm_term=.9f55f0c38728
20minutemail.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

>forgot to change the picture after the title
God dammit.

F-52 DEPLOYED BANTS, S***HOLES WILL LITERALLY NEVER RECOVER

I hope there's mass outrage of CNN not censoring shit on national television

>shithole countries
I can't articulate just how much I love my President. Fuck, we're blessed, lads! Literally /ourfuckingguy/!

CANT

STOP

LAUGHING

Lots of people will feign outrage but nobody will prove him wrong.

Also just like Trump-Genius trap, now Trump has attached immigrant-shithole together.

SHITHOLES

>Strong consensus in Brussels today
>Iran is complying with JCPOA
>Iranian people have every right to all its dividends
>Any move that undermines JCPOA is unacceptable.
>E3 and EU fully aware that Iran’s continued compliance conditioned on full compliance by the US.
Very telling that the Iranian dictatorship uses a meeting with the EU to advance its own propaganda in a message to the US.

The thing people are afraid to ask is, what makes them shithole countries?

Niggers and spics and communism, of course.

Leftist trolling is funny and they will never understand.

Nice, can't fucking wait for MSM to defend Haiti or the Central African Republic as some sort of paradise.

>questioning why we aren't bringing in Nordic Aryan qts instead of Somalis and Haitians
Do blackpillfags really still believe that Trump isn't redpilled? He's saying what probably 75% of white Americans (and probably 95% of white men) think to themselves on a daily basis

T-Zero at 22:28 zulu

youtube.com/watch?v=3rCjIaCBldY

Who /Awoo/ and high energy from Trump's possible shit hole comment here?

No more nuclear plants, down to a handful of coal fired plants California is now nearly completely reliant on natural gas for its energy needs. If they ever did secede, a simple natural gas embargo would bring the Republic of California to its knees.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html?utm_term=.9f55f0c38728

20minutemail.com/

Use hot girls for your account Picture.
50x50 pixels.
Redpill the comment section!

guess

If they’d quit freaking out every single time Trump says Thing they’d see the corner they’re getting backed into. They’re no longer capable of that, though, I’m gonna enjoy the “Somalia is NOT A SHITHOLE”, “Good they can go back to their amazing country then!”, “NO THEY CANT ITS A SHITHOLE THEY ARE REFUGEES”

They know it's coming

Here is what the senate did today:
(92-0) Confirmed On the Nomination: Confirmation Michael Lawrence Brown, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Georgia
(96-0) Confirmed On the Nomination: Confirmation Walter David Counts, III, of Texas, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of Texas
(68-27) Agreed to On the Motion to Proceed: Motion to Proceed to the House Message to Accompany S. 139; A bill to implement the use of Rapid DNA instruments to inform decisions about pretrial release or detention and their conditions, to solve and prevent violent crimes and other crimes, to exonerate the innocent, to prevent DNA analysis backlogs, and for other purposes.

Find me one (1) journalist who before shithole comment had taken regular vacations to shithole countries designated by POTUS.

It's kind of sad that the MSM has lost so much of its credibility. They are so fake and gay, I'm now more likely to go check Trump's twitter based on some Sup Forums shitpost than because of actual news reportings.

Someone should ask her directly if haiti is a shithole, then while she freaks out just stare at the camera with a flat affect

>ugly fat spic troll mongoloid calling anyone a troglodyte

ayy

watch her get deported

2018 owns

>either your home country is fine and you have to go back
>or it's shit and you have to beg to stay

>I am not a journalist I just play one on TV

80% niggers, did Span rape it into existence, or is it full of muslims.

>irish posters actually trying to act like ireland wasn't a shithole country for hundreds of years
>actually trying to act like everyone in the US didn't want them emigrating here
>actually trying to act like everything was just hunky-dory and nobody gave the irish shit for decades

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

>shit people from shithole countries

You have to go back, you fat spic sow

Why did you leave your shithole country if it was so great, Ana?

Would you?

Americans have Dreams too.

Post yfw the Whitehouse isn't denying shithole countries statement

lol but for real though Germany was as bad as Somalia and Haiti are today so please be more tolerant sweetie.

What jackasses

>the MSM are gonna try and spin how countries like Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Haiti, etc. aren’t shitholes

Would she say that she can't even? What are we going to do about the inability to even epidemic in America?

I'd just like to point out that not one (1) Harvey Weinstein victim was brought to Golden Globes by the virtue signaling Hollywood women.
It's all mirrors and smoke, just fake outrage. I bet HVW will be back in there before year is over.

To be fair they got screwed over by land owners who didn't even live in Ireland.

>shithole
Isn’t that against FCC compliance to displace a curse word like that during prime viewing hours?

she'll get deported if she's extremely lucky...more likely to get decapitated

I hope Trump does a press conference and says it on camera. Saying something like "look I don't blame them for trying to escape those shitholes, but its not doing us any favors"

what possible rationale do they have for doing this?

fuck me I meant display

I need Cirno on a toilet now

>troglodyte
that's rich coming from somebody barely half a mark better than jeb bush's wife

>muh imperialism

Virtue signalling

They're going to get fucked soon enough

> A new civil rights act has come into force in Switzerland that prevents residents who have been on welfare in the past three years from becoming citizens unless they pay back the money they received to the state.

Goddamn that's some lawmaking there.

>They're not sending the good ones

>shithole countries

cable isn't subject to the FCC they've just always had a kind of self moderating approach to avoid rocking the boat and minimize risk of advertisers complaining

they don't have to. They are a cable channel and can say anything they want. MSNBC, on the other hand is network and they can be fined for not censoring it.

No more South Americans, thank you very much.

5D underwater Backgammon

so if the countries aren't shitholes then why do they need temporary protection ?
If they are shitholes then its these shitty people who produced it who are flowing into our countries

>Trump walks out to podium
>Clears throat, leans to mic
>"I can neither confirm nor deny the fecal status of these countries at this time, thank you, and God bless America."
>Leaves without taking questions

starting to get blackpilled again lads...

hmmm

>canada
>acceptable

>no denial from WH
>he actually said it

>cable isn't subject to the FCC
by that i mean subject to the broadcast conduct standards

Anytime he really says shit like this there’s a reason. Dems try to act like every illegal here came here to flee their shithole countries, then Trump wonders aloud why its only fucks from shithole countries to fuck their initial argument over. He will force them to so loudly defend the greatness of shithole countries that there will be no reason not to send them back.

Thats cool with me, I just figured someone would sperg out about muh white argentinians if I didnt include it

Cable isn't subject to FCC decency regs. Only broadcast TV is. That's why HBO can show Game of Boobs but NBC can't.

>we care about the environment
>FUCK nuclear
What did Commiefornia mean by this?
Meanwhile my state is the only one building a new one in the country.

She had dreams to

Goddamn I love my President!

yeah it's been too long since we've had a
>somebody's doing the raping
>only rosie o'donnell
>because you'd be in jail
moment

Is he deliberately poisoning the well so the Democrats refuse to do a deal?

here's a solution

I just read that there was a DACA deal and rushed back here.
Looks like it was fake news after all, When is Flake going to hang for his shit!

Man, Donnie is kicking it into overdrive. This going to be good.

he should tweet it to reiterate the point

The 9th circuit did a good enough job with that

fuck off racists and alt right

But they did get screwed by the Brits though.

>Russia
>that high
my sides

Nah, I think they faked that shithole comment because he refused the godawful flake daca deal.

Already our clay so I didnt include

Should be the end of that shit

in all honesty she probably had dreams of voting for hillary clinton and granting amnesty

Most likely, yes. The best strategy is to push it past the March 5 deadline so DACA cards start expiring. Only then will Democrats cave. Democrats are fucked either way, though. The only way DACA is extended is with a border wall and immigration reform and Democrat voters HATE the idea of giving Trump his wall.

I think we'd get a massive chimpout if we did that here.

>shithole countries
Can Donald Trump be president forever? Or at least 5 terms?