This qt offers you to take your virginity when the time's just right, what do you do?

This qt offers you to take your virginity when the time's just right, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/114/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>having sex before marriage

It's a dude isn't it?

My Hinami ship is sinking so hard right now and I'm not even mad, yet retarded toukafags and etofags continue shitting up the threads.

Gas yourself.

>to take your virginity

nothing left to take, I am afraid.

Declare that the time is just right.

Get out of here, you un-virgin!

>when the time's just right

let me guess, when she's done riding the cuck carousel, has became a forgotten christmas cake, hit the wall so hard and you'd be her betacuck provider.

nope nope nope nope nope. you marry young and fertile and huge hormone levels.

Get the fuck out.

>when the time is right

when a women says this, she means never.

Hinami is reserved for that Ayato dick.

lol look at that losser. fucking none-virgin trash!

>Until the time is right
>The time will never be just "right" for her
H-haha ok I'll be waiting.

Are you really still a proper virgin if you've masturbated thousands of times?

Non-virgin can be hikki to after many fail relationship with 3d waifus.
>kill me

>tfw no gf like touka to take your virginity

I was molested, sorry.

No way, fag.

>what do you do?
I tell her to fuck right off and then I'll give my virginity to the cute brown reverse trap who is obsessed with me.

The TOKYO GHOUL does not have time for recreational intercourse.

Joke's on her, I'm not a virgin.

>you marry young and fertile and huge hormone levels

Night cakes have a huge libido because they are no longer afraid of saying what they like and asking what you like

Good luck having an uninteresting sex life with a girl that doesn't even know what she likes much less go through with your kinks

You gonna get shanked, bruv.

a christmas cake in Japan is usually a woman who have almost no dating experience, usually because she's been too focused on her career and education so she haven't had the time to do any real dating.

No thanks, I'll save it for my waifu.

Politely decline for she's too old.

>implying this qt will shank anyone

Tfw Mutsuki is the next dickcracker (remember poor taki dick was smashed) she just stabbed Kaneki's dick there

fuck her then left her for some crazy bitch

>losing my virginity to a ghoul
no thanks, hopefully Kichi-sama gets rid of this plague once and for all

Etofag here, what are top ten suicides?

Nah, she gently masturbates him there.

She was so fucking cute in the early chapters of Re: and she obviously loved her sensei. Why wasn't her smile protected guys?!?

manga title pls

Tokyo ghoul re

Don't worry she's still smiling, look how happy she is!
D

If you think she's cute there you're in for some suffering mate.

Haha I couldn't help laughing when I saw that anons post, i can just imagine him being curious about this cute looking girl only to find out she's a psychotic slut.

>tfw quit reading Tokyo Ghoul after it ended
>see years later that there's a brown reverse trap in the main cast in Re:(literally hits all my fetishes)
>so I start reading the new manga enjoying it
I guess you can imagine my reaction when I got to her breakdown while being raped and beaten by Torso, yet I still had some hope for her that she could be saved. Then I got to chapter 114 and I just got depressed, damn that's some dark shit.

k thanks, is the follow up as good as the first?

No in my and the majority's opinion its not. For a while it was pretty enjoyable and it hit a part where things looked like they could be great, but the author seemed to drop the ball and its really not what it could be. But you can turn off your brain and enjoy it still like I do.

so don't expect too much, is the message
on that note, is the one punch man anime as good as the manga?
i've completely stopped watching anime and I'd hate to be disappointed again

Don't know, didn't watch it except for look at the fight scenes which it did a great job with. But many people sperged about it for a long ass time so I'm assuming it does the manga justice.

fuck you

Some parts are really good and some drags on for too long and are underwhelming. Especially the later chapters suffer from dragging on for too long and being seriously fucking underwhelming. But sometimes the quality shines through, like chapter 114 mentioned above, or even the latest chapter. The early story arcs of Re: were really good and I enjoyed them alot. But I can't help to feel that there's alot of lost potential here.

>what do you do?
kill myself

is this the manga related to rape namek ?

What happened to mutsuki?

>What happened to mutsuki?
This happened: jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/114/page/1

cool, does sound worth reading

i love u 2 bby

Yeah if you liked tg and its characters then you should give re a go, pretty much the main reason I read re is because I really do enjoy the characters. Just don't expect much from the overall plot.

Ask her when she wanted to have the wedding

Anyone else extremely disappointed with the whole kaneki vs furuta thing? I thought we could get a chess match type battle going on between the two but nope, kaneki doesn't do a thing and just waits for furuta to make his moves and be on the offensive while kaneki just stays on the defensive and does absolutely nothing. I mean for fucks sake kaneki and goat are the ones rebelling , why are they the ones defending and waiting for the other side to make moves? And apparently kaneki is so intelligent, really feels like ishida doesn't know how to make intelligent characters considering they either do nothing to support the claim that they are intelligent like kaneki or everyone around them needs to be severely dumbed down like eto and furuta.

Give it time, unlike Furuta ,Ken had to establish everything from the ground so it makes sense he wouldn't be able to go on the offensive immediately.

This.

I shipped her with Urie but oh well.
Even Mutsuki x Aura sounds like a better pairing.

But I don't love her.

>You will never have a yandere psycho tranny slut who worships you

dammit all

>I shipped her with Urie but oh well.
It was obvious from day 1 that she wanted sensei's dick
>Even Mutsuki x Aura sounds like a better pairing.
Nope

I feel sorry for Urie, she was never even remotely interested in him to begin with. She's also completley insane which neither Kaneki or Urie are aware of.

I still think that Urie will have a role in her story, even if they dont end together at all. I hope so at least.

>I still think that Urie will have a role in her story
Without a doubt he will
> even if they dont end together at all
This will never happen, at this point the only thing I can see happening to her is dying, she is too far gone. I would not be surprised if Kaneki and Urie(along with the rest of the Qs) tries to help her, but she's wacko.

Just like how realizes was too far gone right? All mutsuki needs is for urie to take a hit for her.

I hope she gets captured now.

Also who do you think is the spy on GOAT?

*Takizawa instead of realizes

>Also who do you think is the spy on GOAT?
I figured that was just an incorrect guess by kaneki, the reason they were found so easily is the great sense of smell by the oggai and how easily they can find ghouls.

> All mutsuki needs is for urie to take a hit for her.
Mate, she was always fucking insane, we just didn't know it. The cute and innocent Mutsuki we got to know at the start of Re: was just a fake, a persona she created to keep her real self hidden and locked away. During the course of Re: this persona have slowly eroded away until the only thing left is was her psycopathic female self. Takizawa wasn't an irredeemable psycho before he became a Ghoul. Mutsuki slaughtered her entire family and tortured animals to death, collecting their tongues long before we got to know her in Re:

Even though she's been a psycho since childhood urie will heal those wounds, just watch.

Urie can't heal those wounds since she only sees him as a friend if even that now. If she can even be healed it's Kaneki that has to do it since she actually loves him and he's alot more important to her.

Its a shame she reverted her nice fluffy hair to her shitty hairstyle again

Does she actually love kaneki though? I thought it was some delusional thing where she's projecting him as her father. Idt she truly loves him.

Its still got some fluff

Did you even read chapter 114? She's clearly been in love with him since day 1.

Seems more like a delusional obsession rather than genuine love, which is why I don't think its possible for kaneki to heal her.

both are true

So what torso felt for mutsuki was genuine love in your opinion?

She loved him before she had her breakdown, which you can clearly see in her flashback to when Haise/Kaneki cried when he met Touka. It turned into obsession after her breakdown.

Yes, why wouldn't it be?

I think Ishida made it pretty clear that she's been genuinely in love with Haise since the start, sure it's spiraled into an insane obsession but you can't really question her love for him.

Yes, in his warped and twisted way it was probably genuine love.

What made Haise turn back into Kaneki?

A good beating, so he could get his memories back and get stronger to beat eto.

He regained his memories and ethos.

I dunno, how sane is she? There has to be something wrong with her for us to be mutually attractive because that's how it WORKS with me. Also friends. (It also gets weird with friends, but I don't want to ruin friendships so I don't go there.)

Sane would be better, but nothing that happens with me and women ever involves sane women. Not romantically.

Then how about an insane woman like this one?

Is arima dead yet?

She eats humans

He suicided.

>3D
>waifus
this is some weak bait

No, it's just people using words they don't really understand.

Fuck off roastie, I'm no giving up on my fearsome wizard powers

>tfw lost mine at 24

Was that when you lost your job at the daycare center?

Nah, lost it to a girl I liked, it was worth waiting I can tell you that much.

He killed himself like the pussy bitch he always was

Yomo pls

Will they fuck in the next chapter?

>Yomo
Disgusting. Go hate or circlejerk over Kirishitmas siblings elsewhere Arimawhale.