“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”- GEOTUS

Well Sup Forums? Happy?

It's a great question that many Americans ask themselves, I'm guessing. Is this controversial?

Very happy

>according to two people briefed on the meeting.

>implying the US isn't a shithole country
top kek

What the fuck do you think our answer is gonna be, OP?

Good to have a man in the Oval Office again.

Don't worry, there'll still be some bannon/breitbart kikes here calling trump a traitor and nigger lover somehow

Yes, very happy

I imagine a 56% will be in favor of the comment

>Is this controversial?
Of course it is, the way he eats steak is controversial to the media.

Yes

Happier than I was before I read the quote, in fact.

fuck racist trump and fuck white people. Your time is almost over.

Wasn't this meeting televised? Anyone have a clip? He is /ourguy/

Eating well done steak with ketchup is pretty fucked up though.

Trump just declared war against all immigrants, see you at the polls in 2018 and 2020. This means war

I thought this was reported months ago. Why is it coming up again?

I honestly hope he said that and genuinely feels that way.

How will liberals react?
>call it racist
Woah, trump never said black countries are shitholes.
>claim they’re fine countries
Then they can go back

The question on every white Americans mind.

I fucking love that man.

Maybe because the US was responsable for fucking up with all the countries that they complain that is a 'shithole'

If this is true then yes, quite happy.

That's actually a very good question

Hell yeah. Thats why we elected him in te firstplace.

What's Brazils excuse?

When you bring in people from shit hole countries they complain that our country isn't enough like their shit hole so they turn our country into a shit hole so if feels like home

Yes very happy. Does anyone have an answer? Why? Why import garbage. We have enough problems and debt as it is.

Yes why do we bring poor fuckers in from shit countries instead of wealthy people form productive societies?

And whats your excuse Brazil???
I guess you guys are just unlucky I guess.

excuse?
...excuse.

No, there's no excuse.

>give the Jews what they want
>throw white America a bone with a comment

Yes.

The people leaving those places probably didn't like them either.

Also holy fuck there are 15 of these threads right now.

we have all the Nukes, the most efficient armies and the highest educated population

wtf are you are you even sperging about

Yes, the liberals in the US unironically believe all people are the same regardless of race, nation of origin, or gender.

From POTUS to GOATUS in less than a year.

MAGA.

This. And suckers here will eat it again. The absolute state of Sup Forums

Why try to force Japan to import cars that don't suit their market and no one wants to buy? Or beef that doesn't meet their standards for protecting citizens from Mad Cow disease?

Thanks GWB!

Trump made a similar comment about the cars to Abe during his visit last year. Why do we put these internationally embarrassing ignoramuses in the WH?

That's the most we'll get. No wall, no future, no hope. Just kike tricks, shitty promiscuous women and entitled shitskins hitting the gibs lever from here on out.

And the alt-right zealots believe anyone with a single left-leaning view is a far lefty SJW transgender.

He talks a good one but doesn’t do what the fuck he’s supposed to do.

because murica has been the shithole that bring all shitholes into its darkness to bind all the shit together there, since it was colonized. Ever since they stop doing their work, the EU has been invaded by more shit. Damnit, murica. Why can't you do one thing properly. You gave the slaves freedom and now you complain. You have jewlicon valley making mountains of gold and you still complain. Way to go, spoiled kids 101.

>highest educated population

Hahahaha, says the guy with an 85 IQ.

The US isn't even in the top ten for academic performance yet alone IQ.

> shithole

The representative of every citizen in the US couldn't restrain himself from referring to other countries as shitholes? He didn't call one person a piece of shit, or one idea, or one act by a foreign gov't - he called whole nations shitholes.

So proud to have him as our leader. Class fucking act this guy.

BASED CRAZY MOFO TRUMP!!!! :D MAGA!!!

This he only does these media stunts to keep his 80 IQ redneck followers happy, while he doesn't accomplish shit the rest of the time

>TRUMP RIPPED INTO SHITHOLES AT BRIEFING

And guess what $11 Wal-Mart minimum wage and >3Million with $1k bonuses mean?

I will give you a hint as to what it meant last time something similar occurred in the first year of a POTUS' 1st term the Country looked like pic related when he ran for re-election...

I do laugh about DC being blue though...

Because it’s breakign the ultimate modern taboo

Pointing out that some places are worse than others

>the presidents job is to make you feel proud

Nope

>Voter ID is introduced
Ok good luck at the polls Donkey jockey.

from reddit:

This is a dark day for America.

This is going to cause major shockwaves across the world. How can we try to tell our allies “This man doesn’t speak for America.” This man is degenerate filth and he is legit mentally ill.

Even the closet racists in the party are shaken. They’ve been hiding behind dog whistles and which gave them (weak) cover to push their sick ideology, but in one statement, Trump just pulled back the veil. You own this degenerate now GOP. He is forever the face of your party.

A dark day, indeed.

If they’re not shitholes then why do shitskins want to come here so badly

True. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

I see bunch of libs on twitter saying "why would Norwegians come here"
So they know and acknowledge that people migrate from countries objectively worse than the US

that always what the kid in the corner say. US = 0.3 billion, rest of the World = 7.3. 1 guy representing 4% of the humanity call the 96% a shithole. 96%. 4%, it's even less than the fuck I give in a year.

! S T R O N G E R !

This. It's only a distraction to calm the people freaking out over DACA.

>Has an American flag
>Accuses Americans of having low IQ's
....It checks out I guess...

(((Why))) indeed...

>And the alt-right zealots believe anyone with a single left-leaning view is a far lefty SJW transgender.
>implying you aren't
Top kekkity

ALL TALK NO ACTION.

IF PRESIDENT TRUMP EXTENDS DACA IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!!!

I'd like to see someone explain how he's wrong. The typical liberal sob-story is that we need to open our borders to third worlders because their countries are so godawful.

one more:
This article has broken me. I'm in tears.

they're also quoting the statue of liberty poem still on reddit. one guy is asking to be killed. a few others are hinting at having suicidal thoughts as well.

HAHA even they're saying degenerate now. this is truly the best of times

Muh sabotage/ unfair trade if you ask averange monkey

i have asked it many times

Try to learn better English Francoise.

>“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”

because pic related, I can't believe you Americans hardly know about this

Prove him wrong, you cant

>CA red
>Oregon red

yes!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA HE FUCKING SAID IT

HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Maybe when all your shill bots are on. Otherwise, 90%. If you think this will not resonate with all those supporters who filled his campaign arenas to the brim, you're deficient.

There is absolutely no point to accept migrants from hellholes like Haiti, or other shit infested holes with no functional societies or skilled / law abiding people.

>mfw it's real

no need I will never go in the US, if I want to see apes i'll go to the zoo, we also already have plenty of fatties and garbage on the tv, so I'm good, not much else to see.

>“MAGA MY BOY!!! MAGA!!!! :D

We can’t call a spade a spade? If your country is so shitty that everyone is fleeing from it it’s a fucking shithole.

Who wants to take a vacation to Haiti except creeps who want dirt cheap sex tourism?

HEIL TRUMP

but it's true. What left "values" are there, really?

HEIL!!!

>Order and Progress
A FUCKING LIE

Fuck MS-13 we dont want them in the US.

need a shop with Miller as Goebbels and Trump as Hitler

Why can't these people fix their own countries

Shithole countries, have shithead people, who vote for shitbag Democrats.

I dont even understand why this is controversial... why are our countries letting people in from shitholes?

>how can he call a shithole a shithole

How did they become so fucking deluded that we need to let people enter the us. Jesus tucking Christ people gotta toughen up

I hope this is real. Probably not, but I hope so.

Because their shitty people, user. Shitty people only create shit.

It’s basically a rumor about how he was talking in private meetings as if all presidents don’t swear in private conversations

yea it is funny this cycle always happens

Why do we bring in people who're a MASSIVE net loss on our society? WHY?

IQ average is low cause of niggers u dumbfuck

This is what White Americans were asking when back when the Irish were shipping over here by the way.

Woah woah, that's enough. I surrender.

We shouldnt have let them in

cucktholics and agents of the pope

Why would pol be mad. Isn't this exactly what pol thinks?

You fucked our country.