Post girls who won their girl

Post girls who won their girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzVejlbNRGyQU2IzUDVZQkhjMFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought Ume wanted the dick at the end. Is this some alternative ending or something?

She pretend married Satoru or something so she could stay with the girl

conversion successful and male MC literally became a cuck

Is that canon? I believe I read (in Sup Forums, mid you) that she just craves for his dick at the end.

No, she never wanted the dick. Her parents would have disowned her if they found out she was gay. Because they wanted her to take over their company. She she had a fake marriage with Satoru in order to fool her parents.

Which ending is that? Who does Yo ends up with in that ending?

It's unbelievable how pretty Ume is

The main focus of that ending is just the two in the OP. Not much else is covered.

If you can't read moon, there were a handful of threads about it when it ended.

Search "ben-to ending" in the archives and you'll find some threads about it.

But there's also a Yo x Ume ending. And honestly seems more plausible than this one. Hana didn't strike me as having feelings for Ume, while Ume became more like a typical haremette to Yo after volume 10.

What? I've never heard about that ending.

That's totally wrong. You're thinking of that one page where you see Satou (Yo) groping Ume. But that was nothing but one of Satou's dreams, it never really happened.

I'm not talking about that. In fact, wasn't that in volume 9 or 10?

Then you're thinking of nothing and are making things up in your head.

>lesbians
Absolutely disgusting. Less pretty girls for guys is always disgusting

Calm the fuck down, man.

It was one of the endings that were talked about on Sup Forums back then. I'm sure it's in the archive somewhere.

>calm down
What makes you think I wasn't calm in the first place?
Man, I hate dealing with genuine autistic people.
Either way, you're wrong, and there was no Ume x Satou ending.

>you're wrong
Prove it.

You can't prove a negative. That's why there is something called the burden of proof. So people can't just make random claims and assert them as fact.
But it's clear there's no reason with an insane person like you, who will delude himself into thinking everyone is mad just to make himself feel better.

fuck off autist you have nothing but "hurrr but i remembuh"

Actually, I just download a raw to check for myself. Satou x Ume ending is chapter 6 of the last volume.

As for the pic in OP's post, I don't really see it anywhere in this volume. Maybe it's fake.

>chapter 6 of the last volume.
so the fake "engagement" that was talked about earlier in the thread. thanks for wasting time

>this try hard damage control
>literally making things up
Yup, you totally lost it.

I don't see a fuck. What page is that? Going by pic numbers, it looks like an epilogue of sorts. The raw I downloaded doesn't have it.

Post a link to your file please. If mine has missing pages, I want the compete thing.

By the way, I downloaded mine from here
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzVejlbNRGyQU2IzUDVZQkhjMFk

You can see for yourself that it really doesn't have the pages you posted.

Faggots get out.

Dude, you can't even read Japanese. Just give it up.
Why do you even care so much? Want to fuck Ume or something and were glad she got "converted"?

>you can't even read Japanese
I'm learning so that's not a problem.

>Why do you even care so much?
I dropped it because I thought Ume would just end up lusting for the dick.

Anyway, just post the fucking raw.

Found it. Ben-To 9.5, published almost two years before the last volume

I'm such an idiot. For a moment I really thought there was some truth to this crap.

forgot my pic

You are hilariously pathetic. You can't even read any of this are just trying to go off single pictures. Try to find someone who can read the last novel for you. Because the whole point is that it references that novel.

I like you refuse to stop derailing the thread over this.

You were proved wrong. Now gtfo.

>gtfo
Holy shit, you need to leave, you are cancer and new as fuck. And see how still refuse to stop derailing the thread. Like, you'll never stop unless you get the last word, you're that pathetic.

Again, you can't even read the novel, the Ume ending is the fake marriage you were told about.

>were proved wrong
It's "proven wrong", ESL friend. So not only do you not know Japanese, you don't know English either.

>Ume ending is the fake marriage you were told about.
Dude, you tried to pass off as part of volume 12, and I'm supposed to believe you now? Heck, I actually can read some Japanese and I don't see even a hint that this is a fake marriage.

No, you tried to call it fake. I just proved you wrong.
>Heck, I actually can read some Japanese
Hah, no you don't. You hardly even speak English.

>still won't stop derailing the thread
You need help.

you skimmed the last volume for pics cause you don't know moon and made shit up, while calling the other stuff fake cause couldn't OP pic. now you're damage controlling after getting BTFO

pretty sad

>No, you tried to call it fake
I said I didn't see that page in the raw I have. You posted that shit trying to pass it off as part of volume 12. There was no reason to post it otherwise. You could just said it was from another volume if that's what you meant.

>stop derailing the thread
I'm out. Everyone who cares can see you're full of bullshit now anyway.

>Translations never ever

Can you give me a quick run down? Or at least a fast gestalt?

>it's fake
Your words.
I knew there was no way to reason with you the second you started trying to tell people to "calm down" just because they didn't agree with you.

And the only one with bull shit here is you. Considering you're trying call people liars based on just a couple images around moon which you can't read.

>says to stop derailing the thread while resorting to HURR UR ENGLISH SUX XDDDD replies
Fuck off dude honestly

>I don't really see it anywhere in this volume. Maybe it's fake.
Learn some reading comprehension.

Now stop embarrassing yourself and move on.

_______

>says he's going to leave
>instantly starts trying to pretend to be someone else
And I did a lot more than just mention your shit English in that post.

No, I'm sure someone new showed up just to defend the retard the second he said he was going to leave. Because that's logical.

>said he was going to leave
>keeps replying anyway
Also, quoting your full line of text doesn't change anything about its context. Because you were still trying to imply it wasn't real.

Holy shit, what is wrong with you? How do you think acting like this is normal. You can't even read Japanese you, don't hardly know English, and you have 100% derailed this thread because of your sheer stubbornness.

This is no longer even about Ben-to, it's about you trying to "win" a fight.

>you were still trying to imply it wasn't real
Because I didn't see it in that volume (which I mentioned). It's funny you're talking about context when you're missing all of it.

You lost, get over it. Stop being a shitposter and let things go.
In the future, don't try to argue when you don't actually know Japanese.

>You lost
If that helps you sleep at night. But now everyone knows you're a little shit who tried to pass that off as volume 12.

>you don't actually know Japanese.
You don't know either.

You lost, stop replying.
Stop ruining threads.

whatever you said

It's "whatever you say".
Seriously, the more you talk the worse you make yourself look.

And see how you literally refuse to stop? That's what makes it clear reasoning with you is not possible.

So... what is the real ending?

Ask elsewhere. No one here reads nip.

Ben-to has an omnibus style ending where each girl gets her own ending. Ume's ending was already explained.

Forbidden love

Please continue posting the manga. I'm legitimately interested in it.