America will be whiter than Europe in 2100

America will be whiter than Europe in 2100.

>usa immigrants are south americans who have a large european admixture, are light skinned, and largely catholic

>europe's immigrants will be sub saharan africans and sand niggers who follow a death cult religion

Four countries=/= Europe

freedom of movement in eu

Yea it won't happen. the only countries that have suffered an influx of black people are ex colonial powers and Germany who can't say no to immigration because of Nazi guilt. Russia, Ukraine, Baltic countries, Poland, Czech republic, Slovakia, Balkans etc are not a hospitable place for black muslims.

I'll be dead when America gets BLEACHED. I'll only be around for the dark ages when America gets BLACKED (2050).

Could you not say the same about states in america like Idaho, Nebraska, Vermont?

I have no idea. I don't really know the USA that well.

How does family formation factor into this? Here everyone thinks we're going yellow but East Asians barely reproduce at all and we're actually browning with South Asians representing the future of our major cities. Is something similar going on in Europe and the US with some groups who may look like they're the future but are actually just highly visible compared to the people who are actually breeding? Seems to me that a lot of mormons, mennonites, and other religious white people will boost the US white future whereas western Europe's demographic decline is more certain, but also can rely on migration from central and eastern Europe to offset it somewhat.

Here's a hint, they are all about 90% white states. There are many other examples of such in the USA. The point being is that they are not that populated. Much like many of the countries you listed.

>first post damage control post
This happens enough in refugee topics that this might as well become a thing

But americans know everything about Europe because of Sup Forums memes.

We know europes fucked, so why bother learning your heritage

Enjoy your immigrants from Africa.

>have a large european admixture, are light skinned, and largely catholic
embrace the mutting

Ok, I understand. However, Those states are still a part of the USA and can't really leave it. If waves of muslim immigrants were fixing to immigrate to my country you can be damned sure the referendum for exiting the EU would pass in a heartbeat, and most of the countries listed that are in the EU would do the same. So maybe western Europe gets dense black Muslim populations but there will still be separate countries to live in which are predominantly white and would probably want nothing to do with Shariah ruled countries.

can easily apply the Monroe Doctrine to immigration.

HAHAHA source? Nigger, our biggest immigrants are all mestizos from Mexico. We'll be a Latin country, not white

you can only be equal to 0 percent, mate

>In northern Mexico, mestizos have European ancestries ranging from 44-79%, and in southern Mexico the mestizos have Indian ancestries ranging from 51-76%.

>haha Le epic Facebook meme font

Get out

not an argument