Women of Sup Forums...

Women of Sup Forums, what's your opinion on tampons and cups and their role on furthening early degeneracy on little girls?
Which do you use?
Should a man take a woman using either of those products as a red flag she could be a skank?
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuNgH_NdX-I
stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/blogs/1980-the-worst-year-in-tampon-history.htm
mookychick.co.uk/health/spirituality/blood-magic-ways-to-use-menstrual-blood-in-magic-spells-and-ritual.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking waste of decent digits you faggot. I hope you get raped by a pack of feral niggers and die of aids

Degenerate little girls are every white man's right.

>Women of Sup Forums
Nigga please

do you have this vid?

>Sup Forums
>women

>Being this much of a fag

*spits on OP*

We need to keep our youth pure.

women are legit disgusting, I don't know how you guys can stick your penis in there with all the nasty smelly stuff that goes down

>inb4 someone thinks I must be into anal

nah

google the image you lazy spic.

are you restarted?
women are gods gift to man
guess faggorty is a mental illness

retarded

thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=GuNgH_NdX-I
shes kinda QT lul

>women of pol

what's are the "cups" used for? I obviously know what tampons are for you suck the blood out but what do the cups do

what the fuck is a cup?

t.female(male).

I used tampons because I didn't like the feeling of leaking then I used cups but now I'm using tampons again. Cups are great but not when you're on tour. When I went to public toilet I had to wait until nobody was there then burst out of my stall with the blood filled cup and tear it into the sink then quickly wash it out wash my hands and jump back into the toilet stall.
Why shoul a woman be a skank then?

Tampons are the best. Cups and pads are nasty, albeit in different ways.

I guess that thing in the middle is supposed to shoot babies?

autism speaks

dude the vagina is a smelly hole that constantly discharges some combination of blood, pus, and mucus, there's an entire industry that revolves around making it less of a disgusting thing with the use of a wide array of products because the vagina is a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus. Maybe it feels good to stick your dick in it but you really have to not think about what goes on in there all the time.

say what's on your mind Albert

based bulgarian with the bantz

Yes so Chads like me can defile them.

can you seriously not figure it out?

And you fuck shitholes that can give you dick infections and always smells funky.

People are gross bro.

For daily male seminal fluid sips?

>women of Sup Forums

So the alternative is what? the mouth? Also swarming with bacteria. As you already said anus is swarming with bacteria. Humans and animals in general are ALL filthy if you look at them at the microscopic level. The difference here is that the vagina (and its accompanying organs) is 100% necessary for procreation. Also any body part becomes disgusting if you don't wash it.

Tampons are the only hygiene products that do not feature their components on the packaging. Many women and girls died because of toxic choc syndrome caused by the synthetic materials used in tampons.

Dozens of women died in the 80's because of a new brand of super absorbant tampons that triggered the proliferation of golden staph. Horible death, organs would shut down one after the other, and you'd die tearing up literal blood

stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/blogs/1980-the-worst-year-in-tampon-history.htm

Sad thing is that there isn't any great alternative. The tampon stays the most practicable option while being the most dangerous at the same time.

If you have a daughter, tell her to keep away from them anyways, inserting stuff in your vagina is degenerate, even more so at a young age. Diva cups sound disgusting as well.

I knew some retard would make this assumption

Don't engage him, LGBT flag says it all

>He doesn't know how to use the cups

To catch runaway centipedes and put them back in?

Look at her fucking face

Women are fucking ugly and disgusting, if it wasn't the hormones, every single man will be gay

Fucking bunch of smelly good for nothing ugly roasties

mookychick.co.uk/health/spirituality/blood-magic-ways-to-use-menstrual-blood-in-magic-spells-and-ritual.php

be careful gentleman

>implying there are women on Sup Forums

>I'm a grown woman and I'm afraid of my own bodily functions.
>Putting a tiny piece of cotton in my virgin front fanny? no way. Thats for sluts.

You can wash a vagina all you want, it's constantly doing nasty stuff soon after. It's women's best-kept secret. I guarantee there's stuff going on down there you're likely completely unaware of because women would never talk to men about it. It's really gross. Worst thing to come from the mouth is spit and it's not really that bad, we're not talking about blood and pus here. Imagine if you went to kiss your partner and every time they started hocking up gross loogies beforehand, that's a little more comparable to what goes on with a vagina.

I'm a 18yo girl

whats that in her hand? "cups" what? I've never heard of this shit, is it used in different countries?

Would you prefer free bleeding?

>tampons
>for sluts
what? When did this shit happen?

most of the roasties are in /soc/ or laughing at us in /r9k/

but I heard that Sup Forums is full of oldhags (Milfs)

>constantly discharges some combination of blood, pus, and mucus

Absolutely not. Mucus and pus? Are you legit retarded man?
>there's an entire industry that revolves around making it less of a disgusting thing with the use of a wide array of products

Stop pulling stuff out of your rear end, there is no such thing as what you just said. It is strictly prohibited to insert any alien chemicals/products inside your vagina, since it's a self cleaning environment that you'd deregulate by f*cking up its natural pH.

Vaginas are not made for being kissed/eaten, but for birthing humanity.

> I guarantee there's stuff going on down there you're likely completely unaware of
Can you tell us what kind of secret marvel happens down there? Since none of the things you stated were actually true, I'd like to know more

Yea seriously how do they even function

Tits or gtfo

Are cups really that bad? I wanted to get one cause I am scared of getting toxic shock syndrome from tampons. I never thought about having to rinse the cup after you dump out the blood.

>Absolutely not. Mucus and pus? Are you legit retarded man?

It's true. You have a different perspective on women when you aren't trying to fuck them I guess. They tell you things they would never tell a man who might be sexually interested.

This is not an infection btw, it's a normal part of the female cycle. It's cervical mucous, the "snail trail" stuff you might have discovered in her panties or noticed on your dick during sex sometimes.

user, you've made my nofap journey that much easier, thanks.

I use sanitary towels. I don't like sticking things up there.

When your dick is so small a tampon is competition, RIP OP

I use organic pads. I don't think the chemicals in tampons are good for us.

They are scary when they feel like you can't get them out for a few seconds.

i think it implies that if you can use either you're not a virgin. So I dont' think OP implies you're a skank if you're married.

Foreskin is also a breeding ground for bacteria. (And no cutfags, don't mutilate it, just wash it)

So what we learned here today on /pol is that vaginas, cocks, and asshole are disgusting if they don't get washed. I feel so redpilled now.

Yeah it's great natural lube. I love wiping it off my dick afterwards.

you would be surprised how much blood it is. At the first day the cup is really full with blood.
Get one and try it yourself they are not expensive
IM not sayin they are bad but they are not very handy when on tour

The foreskin is much easier to clean and is not a literal dark warm hole like the vagina is. On that note, the vagina has its own sort of smegma that is much more of a problem than even the nastiest foreskins, since there is a wider area of coverage and the way things are generally shaped down there.

That's the stuff that lets your dick slide in easier faggot. I know you wouldn't know anything about that considering your shrimp cock dries up vaginas like the Sahara.

Not like any female has ever seen it anyways

faggot that's not more disgusting than cum

>I never thought about having to rinse the cup after you dump out the blood.
What? Were you just going to put it back in dirty? Reusability is the POINT of cups. It allows you to save money and reduce waste.

>I am scared of getting toxic shock syndrome from tampons.
Just get plain cotton tampons then, fucken hell.

Kek, are you a woman? I've never actually seen a man attempt to argue like this. I obviously have no interest in having sex with females in any event, I have no problem admitting that.

fag, please shut the fuck up. I know you think you're making us disgusted with women or whatever your agenda is, but in reality you're making us disgusted with gays and think you're cunts. Is that your aim? To make someone punch a faggot because of you? Cause I will do that, cause you made me think gays are annoying fags.

Virginity is determined by not having sex not by having a hymen.
With panty liners your whole genital parts get bloody and messy. you're basically wearing a diaper. And it can get out of place and then it's not safe anymore

I agree but the heavy flow ones suck.

>resorts to insulting a threatening an obviously gay man that he could never have sex with a woman since this is the go-to female "argument"

Sorry I legit can't stop laughing at how you thought this would mean anything, you really can't help it and are completely out of your element here

Why don't you just dump it in the toilet and carry stuff in your purse to clean it off?

Wow. Just wow. Elliott Rodger/10

it's also the stuff that allows sperm to reach the womb

I'm absolutely not trying to screw women, never tried to, and yeah I know about what you just posted.

What you anglos call "mucus" is actually vaginal fluid that lubricates and protects the vagina.

Do you know that your intestinal flora is made out of 2kgs of bacteria? Doesn't mean that it's a
ungodly hellhole that you must try to vilify because you're bitter about life

Indeed it is, but usually virgins have their hymens intact or mostly intact if they played with themselves a bit too roughly. So tampons are for married women and skanks in the spirit of OP

Calm down tough guy, I'm just speaking my mind here. If it makes you feel any better there's a lot of fags out there who engage in anal sex and I find that disgusting too for similar reasons.

The difference is that stuff is inside of us, not constantly leaking out like it is with the vagina.

so you're asexual?, I can dig that.

well kept vaginas are like 1.9 TDi - marvel of engineering with wonderful smell. Now fuck off.

I think you are into stick-pussy.

My mom said i couldn't use tampons until I was married (no longer a virgin). Fortunately, that's not how hymens work... But that was the extent of her knowledge at the time.
The cup? Idk senpai. Never tried. Seems gross. U stick it in, and wash it out every 6 hrs or so. I guess it fits around the cervix and catches the blood. I would think it wouldn't be possible while you were sleeping, due to gravity, but I don't know.

because I don't want to put something I used in a public toilet (back) into my vagina without washing it and my hands before .

women are locked in a constant battle with the festering hole between their legs, dumping lots of money and care into masking its natural funk

I lost mine years before reaching pubercy or having sex just by making sport.

Broke mine falling on the parallel bars in gymnastics, age 8. Ouch!!!

Pads are a bit unhygienic due to them being bloody and resting constantly against the crotch, but I dont advise using tampons until the hips have full widened (17-22yo). I have never used a cup so I cannot say but I heard they cant be a bit difficult to place and messy to remove once full. Sadly most girls are on the pill and no longer have to worry about periods. I only did what my mother advised at first, and researched everything else.

uhm no?
do you really think women have to fight to not having tons of slime in their trousers?

"tons of slime", depends what you mean by that hyperbole. Crusty panties are not at all uncommon though.

is that in opposition to what I said? Anyway, sporty girls are sexy, so good for you. And I'm out cause it's past 1am here already. good night

Slime?
Like, bacterial vaginosis?
Or normal discharge?
There should not be smell, color or crust. Seek antibiotics, stat.

You don't carry a spare with you?

here's a fun fact for you: if a girl doesn't have her father around she will start menstruating earlier

hymens are a mega-meme, I've given birth to two children and still have parts of mine so must obviously still be a virgin

yeah I think it's a very bad thing that so many young girls take the pill.
Many just do it for feeling mature or for having better skin.
But it fucks with you body and menstrual cycle.

I can assure you first hand that stuff are not "constantly" leaking out from vaginas.
The constant leaking happens during period, the rest of the time,nothing is supposed to go down your panties.
Except if you get aroused, or are in a pre-ovulation period

Look man, we know that women are physically more fallen from men. They die of pain during childbirth, they are unpure during and after their period (that's about a half of our lives)...

People are not idolizing females here, you're barking at the wrong tree

Toxic shock is a meme. Change tampons every 5-8 hours and whenever using the toilet. Most cunts that get it get it by leaving tampon in 10hours+/overnight or pissing with their tampon still in and leaving it in after it has absorbed a bit of urine. Some women are absolutely retarded, you know? Cant even read the package warnings and instructions.

"Crust" would be normal if you don't change your pants. If you sneeze into a tissue and keep it into your pocket until it gets dry it gets crusty too

Men are so retarded. They think a hymen is some vaginal seal.

How would we menstruate if it were a solid tissue???
It's more like the shape of vocal chords. Some break, some are pliable. But all are open so we can fucking bleed.

The hymen is just a good cursory way to check. If it's fully intact obviously she's a virgin. If it's not, she might be used up, or it could have been the result of an accident. Way too many women have fucked around before and lied about their hymens breaking from other causes though. "Oh, I used to ride horses/do gymnastics/I stick a toothbrush up there when I was young and didn't know any better". Just to keep their man happy. If I was interested in a woman and she had a broken hymen the absolute safest assumption is that she's been dicked before, no matter what she might tell you.

It worked for centuries for a reason. Only in today's post-feminism world do women push the meme that hymens are a meme, because it serves the purpose of masking their promiscuity.

>dumping lots of money and care into masking its natural funk

Source? Stop the gay disinfo, there is no product used by women to 'mask' anything. I've never heard of a single woman buying stuff to interfere with her vaginal flora, so please dump some source.

You've probably never seen a vagnia in your life to BS this much about it