Prisma Illya 3rei spoilers

It's Berserker install time.

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/479470056.htm
2cat.twbbs.org/~tedc21thc/new/pixmicat.php?res=2329264
youtube.com/watch?v=s77BJ2jnH4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So we've seen all the Illya installs now? I still think saber Illya is cutest.

More here:
may.2chan.net/b/res/479470056.htm

I was not ready for this.

Holy Shit

wat

I've been waiting for years for this.

What's this, then?

Holy shit, it's Gorgon

YES. YES

inb4 3rei+oath under snow collab

So was it worth the wait? This was basically the most anticipated of all the installs.

Gorgon version from FGO. Medusa when she's a step away from turning into the giant ball of snakes from HA's cgs.

Whoa, this isn't just Rider. This is Rider + Berserker.

>ライダー
>it's Rider + Berserker

She installed the Rider card while already using the Berserker card, I think.

It's still not time to show the install it seems, berserker install got combined with rider to become berserker Medusa.

Illya installed the Rider card while Berserker is still installed, resulting into Rider Gorgon instead of Medusa.

Which mean they can now double install cards to summon a different aspect of a Servant.

Archer Heracles, Berserker Cu, Lancer Artoria, etc. soon

So are we going to start to see more class-card combinations in the future? So we could see Archer Herc or Lancer Arturia as installs?

Now I want an Okita Saber install or a Dantes install

And there goes Bazette's best shot at being relevant.

I'm going to bet that Shirou will pop up.

I think it's a bad match up against Beatrice though. She seems to overpower Bazette by brute force and doesn't need NP so fraggle rock is useless.

That annoying chick is still around?

>tfw Kuro installs Assassin and she gets Kerry assassin

If he's taking stuff from FGO now I wonder if that means he's just making stuff up at this point rather than having it all planned out. At the very least he can't have planned this further back than when FGO came out.

I do hope he at least has planned how 3rei is gonna end and is just filling in the stuff in between.

I just hope Beako finally fucking dies.

Always a bit confusing to read these spoilers, but at least it seems Illya got her spot back as the main character. Now I really hope we get another season after the movie though, just to have even more cute outfits for Illya be seen in.

>Double Install
Triple Install when?

I want to Triple Install Illya with my friends.

I wonder if this is full endgame. Or if they will beat and befriend Julian and Erica and then Darius takes over and goes to the other world for a real final battle.

How many pages was this one?

She's still rocking the K&B huh.

Does this mean we'll see Illya in an even more final FINAL form that goes beyond Zwei?

>Installs all cards
>Become Ruler with authority to command spell other Servants

The question is what Ruler

Are her tits supposed to be bigger in this form too?

I'm a bit disappointed by her Install clothes. I don't know. Feels like something is missing and no I don't mean Illya should bare her nubile young breasts to the world.

Robert E Lee, of course.

Fun fact: Working out can cause a woman's pectoral muscles to become larger. This pushes her breasts out and makes them appear larger.

Doubt it. Berserker is just corruption. Berserker+ other cards, yes but other cards+ not berserker card is not possible.

Best girl is finally back! Now this spinoff is worth reading again.

Miyu's entire plotline and the Ainsworths are all going to get resolved in 3rei sure.

But will Hiroyama still continue the series after that? Now that he's dragging shit from F/GO I feel like Prisma could potentially become some sort of really absurd series where they travel into different Fateverses after 3rei is over.

A lot of speculative fanart used some kind of simple bandaged chest wrapping, rather than the neat and tidy knotted top she has. Maybe you had something like that in mind instead.

If that happens, it'd better come with another FGO collab to get miyu

Probably. She looks a bit too clean, I always assumed she'd be as rugged and primal as Berserker

Aren't they getting a new event once the 3rei movie rolls in?

>calendar scans
Finally.

Oh nice, scans of those.

Aren't there three more not counting the Valentine's one?

Raws starting at post # 2329502
2cat.twbbs.org/~tedc21thc/new/pixmicat.php?res=2329264

If I counted correctly, 30 pages this time? Finally a chapter that wasn't too short, although I imagine he already started working on this last month considering that was only 12.

>reads Rider when that's obviously Avenger Gorgon

WHAT DID HIROYAMA MEAN BY THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=s77BJ2jnH4Q

Probably just a commemorative CE card like they did when Heavens Feel and Extra were announced and Extela was released.

Yuri is always the best parf ot the serie

If Berserk + Rider = Gorgon Meduss, then

>Berserk + Saber = Arturia Alter
>Berserk + Lancer = Dino Cu
>Berserk + Archer = Bobmiya
>Berserk + Assassin = ????
>Berserk + Caster= ????

Seeing as he's starting to add FGO stuff into the manga now I guess I should start playing the game when it gets the english release. Do we know if the prisma event they had last year will also happen in the english version?

>it'd better come with another FGO collab to get miyu
She's already out, mate.

Julian destroyed the Medea card.

>>Berserk + Saber = Arturia Alter (mad about burgers)
>>Berserk + Lancer = Dino Cu (mad about being the strongest)
>>Berserk + Archer = Bobmiya (mad about everything)
>>Berserk + Assassin = Zealot (mad about being Hassan)
>>Berserk + Caster = Medea Lily (mad about making pancakes)

Grand Caster Install when?

>(mad about making pancakes)

Pancakes are serious business.

What are the other ones that still aren't scanned?

Berserker+Saber would be Lancelot since he has versions in both classes.

Some would say they're DEAD serious. Like Akechi

i just want shirou

fuck these kids

They put Shirou out because he was too strong.

You can't just have an EMIYA out there spamming Broken Phantasms.

Wrong image user.

>Hiroyama pulling designs from FGO
The guy is great.

Hiroyama is a good guy, I appreciate him. I also like how Nasu subtly told him to abandon his lolicon ways in his blog.

So TL when?

>dual installs to pull out an alt version
Smooth. That's a nice trick to open up variety.

Seven class install when.

>Nasu subtly told him to abandon his lolicon ways in his blog.
No he didn't.

Does she get any special enhancements due to the fact that it's goddamn Heracles BASAKAH?

Doesn't he have some special fondness or affinity towards Illya? I imagine that his fondness of her would at least be somewhat alluded.

Her cards EMIYA not Kerry she'd get some MoS ending Shirou instead if she used Assasin or Avenger.

We're finally hitting end game now huh? What's going to happen in 4ier?

We still haven't found out what Gilgamesh is planning to do so maybe that, although I guess that could easily be included in 3rei as whatever is going to happen with him will probably happen in Miyu's world.

Holy grail war in Illia world with servants of FGO

If it was berserker+ caster(tamamo) would we get beast tamamo?

I think the tamamo 9 have their own cards since they are separate heroic spirits now.

Is basakah Ilya's hairstyle kind of meant to resemble the hair of the heroine from disney's herc movie?

Hollow Ataraxia 2.0

holy shit it is the same hairstyle

Prisma is/was already HA without the servants.

I mean time loop and Avenger hijinks included. Maybe Bazett being relevant again.

>Sakura is back
Sickening.

I just want my boy Avenger men.

Bazzet installing or something should do the trick

This isn't the first time Hiroyama's referenced GO
I'm pretty sure Shirou's EMIYA install referenced (amongs other designs) the Limited/Zero Over CE and there was a joke referencing GO about black keys in the flashback.
Anyways, recent chapters being shorter to the point the flashback lasted one real life year is a clear hint that Hiroyama wasnn't sure on how to proceed and was waiting to get new ideas.
He probably planned some stuff like using double installs, Angelica being Julian's sister, the Darius reveal and the whole thing about Pandora, but was stuck at the specifics.
Like he had some plan about the destination and some general ideas of how to get there, but was struggling with the specifics of the path to get there

Feels so good you want to vomit?

She was gonna be back eventually. Think postive. Her being back now means it shouldn't be too long until she's sent back to the grave where she belongs

If he does anything, he'll probably show up for either a all-knowing pep talk or kill something real quick and then say it's their job to finish up.

Yeah, when Shirou installed the EMIYA card he looked pretty Limited/Zero Over there and Shirou also referred to black keys as Craft Essences.

>feet
You've got my attention

Speaking about FGO, what if Illya's world is a DAA world, and that's the reason they couldn't summon HS/Servants, and "we didn't want to sacrifice Illya as the Grail" was just a placeholder excuse