How do I remove wandering jew from my yard?

Spreading like fucking crazy, started off as a small patch and now its taken over like 1/4th of my backyard. Im told that if even a single leaf remains it will take root and continue to spread. Plant killer was not effective. I know its a different type of jew than you here on Sup Forums deal with but considering your general view on jews in general I figure somebody might have some advice.

Pic related, wandering jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/wandering-jew/get-rid-of-wandering-jew.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh geez. I've heard horror stories about that stuff, but never had to deal with eradicating it, fortunately.

Pour milk on it.

>its actually called wandering jew
kek

Just milk doesn't work you need to mix the diary with meat for it to work.

Gas based pesticide.

>mixing milk and meat ever

gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/wandering-jew/get-rid-of-wandering-jew.htm

Trail of shekels to the neighbour's lawn.

Try burning it.

Throw a few gold coins in your neighbor’s yard. That shit will be gone in a week.

>implying you can get spiderwort out of your yard
Poor dumb user. Good news is, it increases decay of leaf litter underneath its incredibly thick and smothering mats!

>invasive pest species is actually called the wandering jew

Fuck me lads my sides got blown the fuck out from that bantz. Nice one.

You may have heard of them.

I had bamboo at my house. After trying literally everything else I ended up renting a bobcat mini excavator, went down about four feet and poured some concrete before I dumped fresh dirt.

Not all of them will go to the promised land of the neighbors yard. This solution isn't final enough.

>what is hamburger helper

you could stick a tarp over it for 3 months.

>he doesn’t eat milk steak

Gas it

Nothing some good o'l tilling can't fix

I think you meant scorched earth

Because its hard to kill and grows put of control

or a lot of goats

Burn your own house down as a way of indicating to the wandering jew that you have absolutely nothing left to lose. This show of dominance will undoubtedly make the wandering jew lose interest, as this species of plant is sadist by nature, only experiencing pleasure when they feel they can destroy the victims will to survive.

>tldr: the ol' burn your own house down strat

frost kills it
cover the soil with plastic or cardboard
use a flametrower
or just move to another house

Zyklon-B works.

try pissing all over the jews, piss kills plants.

No goyim, that is a GOOD weed to have in your yard. In the recent past, over 6 million Wandering Jews were killed by masturbation machines and electric floors. Your grass shouldn't mind a couple of kind neighbors? It would be a shame to forget the 8 million Wandering Jew plants who just wanted to live in peace and died at the hands of evil Nazi landscapers. Never forget the 10 million Wandering Jews, tragically murdered by roller-coaster killing devices. My cousin, a Wandering Jew, was gassed over 6 times but lived because he was dying of starvation and hospitalized every time. He only survived because a young girl threw him plant food over the fence for nourishment. They later married. Never forget the 12 million. It would be a shame to forget the 60 million Wandering Jews mowed down by John Deere himself.

You can skip right to gasolene + styrofoam. It literally eats the stuff and melts it before your eyes. Just have to be careful because the gas vapors can get extreme and that's a yuge fire hazard.

The blast it makes when you spark it off is brilliant, as expected of gasolene-based fun.

t. did that before

>How do I remove wandering jew from my yard?
Move it to the city. Going Green General. Next time you see that thread, recommend this plant. Look for Going Green Generals. Always post in Going Green Generals.

1. Dig out the plants, place them into a gardening bag (or better yet, burn them if that's practical for you). Don't worry too much about stray leaves at this point, just be sure none of them get buried.
2. On the next non-windy day, search your garden for any new plants and dig them out. Then search for stray leaves. You need to be meticulous about the search or you will soon be in the same situation you are now. Place leaves in a gardening bag or burn them.
3. Weed your garden regularly. These problems do not crop up overnight. These are not mushrooms we are dealing with. You need to remove them before it gets out of hand, which it quickly will.
4. Encourage your neighbours to regularly weed their gardens as well to reduce the likelihood of reinfestation.

underrated

This

Does someone have that guide on how to create those seed/fertilizer things people wanted to throw in the ghetto?