Why does KyoAnus have no memorable shots after Haruhi?

Why does KyoAnus have no memorable shots after Haruhi?

They did literally the same shot in Maid Dragon

I'm sorry?

i don't remember

Which one?

Takemoto's pumping out the good shots and getting back in gear finally

Christ she's got a hairy bush.

>They do so do good shots, see, they rip themselves off all the time
What is wrong with you?

>ITT Sup Forums can't into cinematography

This isn't a good shot

These aren't good shots, anyone can stick a fucking character in a nice background and make it look nice.

Because kyoani fans fell for the chromatic aberration meme.

Every kyoani show looks like someone smeared grease across the screen then threw sparkles on it.

It sucked though. coming after 2 hours of soul-searching and concluding a 5 minutes monologue had weight.

Honestly the single memorable one.

Literally every frame in Hibike Euphonium

Disappearance was pretty great for these.

Chitanda's nape.

Why does this shot make me cry?

The date had more memorable ones.

i only watched the first cour and i dont remember that shot, but i know the feeling. my memories of high school marching band are full of those small moments.

i guess the shot reminded you that the sky is boundless and eternal no matter what happens in her high school life, and time will turn all of it to memories for better or worse, no matter how vital and important it was to her in the moment.

There are hundreds of more memorable shots found in K-On!!, Nichijou, Hyouka, Tamako, Hibike and A Silent Voice

Limbo tits was pretty memorable

Scene after K-on last performance where they are all sitting up against the wall.

The only memorable shot in Hyouka is the Windows confirmation box to delete it from your hard drive

;_;

The only memorable part of your life is your dad diddling you.

You take that back. My dad is a virtuous and honest citizen who works hard to pay for my anime

Because they fell for the moe meme too hard. They seriously need to broaden their horizons.

What did he mean by this?

So did the people who watched Kaiji.