Can someone explain to me what this verse means. Romans 1:16

Can someone explain to me what this verse means. Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Why would Jews be first to get the salvation? Did jews manipulate the original bible during translation to make themselves look good?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/romans/1-16.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=v_79gXBZpJ0
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old testament is Jewish lies.

If you created a divine being; wouldn't you put yourself at the top of the waiting list?

It's from the new Testament

Because he came to save us from sin so he went to (((those who need it the most))). The antichrist is coming soon.

To the Jew first.--Here again we have another exhaustive division of mankind. "Greek" is intended to cover all who are not "Jews." Before the Apostle was making, what may be called, the secular classification of men, here he makes the religious classification. From his exceptional privileges the Jew was literally placed in a class alone.

It is not quite certain that the word "first" ought not to be omitted. In any case the sense is the same. St. Paul certainly assigns a prerogative position to the Jews. They have an "advantage" (Romans 3:1-2). To them belong the special privileges of the first dispensation (Romans 9:4-5). They are the original stock of the olive tree, in comparison with which the Gentiles are only as wild branches grafted in (Romans 11:17 et seq.). It was only right that the salvation promised to their forefathers should be offered first to them, as it is also said expressly in the Fourth Gospel, that "salvation is of the Jews" (John 4:22).

First.--A difficult question of textual criticism is raised here. The word is not found in the Vatican MS. in a citation by Tertullian (circ. 200 A.D.), and in the Grco-Latin Codex Boernerianus at Dresden. In all other MSS. and versions it appears. The evidence for the omission is thus small in quantity, though good in quality; and though it shows, in any case, a considerable diffusion in Egypt and Africa as far back as the second century, internal considerations do not tell strongly either way, but it seems a degree more probable that the word was accidentally dropped in some early copy. Of recent editions, it is bracketed by Lachmann, and placed in the margin by Tregelles and Vaughan.

From biblehub.com/romans/1-16.htm

Just jewish ego masturbation. If god loves all of his people it would defy logic for him to pick favorties, no good father does that. He called them liars and devils.

Saint Paul is simply referring to the salvation that the Israelites received first by being the keepers of the Law and the Word of God before any other people.
If you keep reading, you'll find that the Jews, despite being a branch of God's plan/family, have been replaced and gentiles have been grafted in due to the Jews' rejection of Christ. Because of this, we see that salvation was first given to the Jews, but now it is us gentiles who assume the mantle of the doers of the Great Commission.

So it's more like "first the salvation was for Jews, but now it is for the Gentiles"?

Because Abraham was at one point the most righteous man on the planet and God made a covenant with him that also applied to his children. Jesus told the Jews of his time that if they were of their father they would act like him, whereas they are the children of the devil. Most Jews at some points were far more righteous then anyone else. The most recent point just hasn't been for at least over 2.1k years. The modern "Jews" are in no way similar to what they were 2.1k years ago genetically, religiously, and culturally.

>Why would Jews be first to get the salvation?
Because it's tehir god?
>Did jews manipulate the original bible during translation to make themselves look good?
What? All their myths are just about how they are terrible people but still the best because their god likes them and he's the best god who can kick your god's ass. Instead of ancestral heroes they have sister-fucking scumbags and brother betraying lying bastards to look up to because they are rat people who deserve to be exterminated.

Jews, not (((jews))) stupid nigger

Yes. He offered them a chance, the true jews took it. The jews that didnt listened to the pharisees and killed him rejecting his gift. How would you feel if you handed people a billion dollars, only asking that they hold out their hand and they nail you to a cross for it?

I WOULDN'T know that. So that means it's all Jewish lies.

Because Christ personally went to teach the Jews, and spoke to them parables so they would not be saved, because they were evil.

The Hellenistic Jews throughout the Roman Empire were the target first because they were easy to convert since they already believed in God and the Old Testament and only needed to accept Christ the messiah and be baptized. Most Gentiles however were pagans who would be harder to convert.

I think you know exactly what this means but are to much of a Christcuck to actually admit it.

this. The Jews were around before Christians, so they were "first" in a purely chronological sense.

Jewish lies and mistranslations

youtube.com/watch?v=v_79gXBZpJ0

then why did jesus say he wasn't here to supersede the old testament?

Jesus came to the jews first. but they rejected and betrayed him and then had him crucified. Then he was resurrected and told his apostles to preach to all the nations.

The apostles preached to the jews first, but they rejected them, hunted them, and killed them.

Read Acts 13 for more redpills on the jews and their rejection of Christ and the Gospel.

>Not understanding the basic theology of the Old vs New testaments
The Jews were God's chosen people, but rejected him and killed his only son.

Because they were God's chosen people before they foresook him.

>Did jews manipulate the original bible during translation to make themselves look good?
No, the word of God is preserved in over 24 THOUSAND NT manuscripts in multiple languages that all say the same thing.

no, he specifically said he wasn't going to abrogate the mosaic law. his fulfillment of the old testament law, while not an abrogation, is still a supersession of the mosaic law

Did you know that before Jesus Christ died for our sins we gentiles didn't even had souls. Like some sort of subhuman trash.
But becouse God loves you so much He allowed you to go to heaven just like His real children. His favorite children. The Jews.

I red it, good stuff.
Yes, he should have love us from the day one though

The white race is the true Jew, it is the Great Deception that the Khazar devil worshippers are called "Jews".

oh look. trump the potential rapist and pedo is posting may mays about himself. those were pagan shrine prostitutes who were offered some vaginas. much faggot such wow

it's not translated wrong.

The "great commission" was added in hindsight, it was never said by jesus at all.

He only came for the lost sheep of israel, aka jews.

John 4:22
"You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews."

Matt 15:21-27
"21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

Romans 11:24
"After all, if you (gentiles/goyim) were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches (jews), be grafted into their own olive tree!"

Jesus is the continuation of 6000 years of jewish mythology, the idea that goyim have anything at all to do with him or his ministry is a conjuration of a man called Saul (who changed his name to Paul before initiating his jewish subversion against rome as revenge for the destruction of the temple)

t.projecting faggot. You need to kill yourself

Contrast what Jesus said with what st paul the subverter said.

Jesus on whether his followers should keep jewish/mosaic law:
""17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

Paul on following mosaic law:
"If someone else thinks they have reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more: 5 circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; 6 as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for righteousness based on the law, faultless.
7 But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. "

Over half of the new testament was written by Saul(paul) 10 years after the destruction of the jewish temple (hmm really makes you think). The entire religion was constructed post hoc based on things that were never intended to be a part of Jesus' doctrine.

You forgot part 28 from Matthew 15
Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

You lot realise that john = job.
>Check it.

Jews were the first to hear it?

youre a heathen. fuck your memes. read the original languages. debate me you asshole. oh well i got things to do now. you failed

Jesus showed mercy on this woman because he felt bad. Many such cases in the bible. The point of the verse is this:
>“Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
Are you a dog eating the crumbs falling from your master's table?
Is the almighty jew showing mercy upon you, a soulless animal?

1) Bad translation: it's not "first to the Jew, then to the Gentile", it's "as the Jews, first, and then the Greek afterwards". It refers to the fact that the first ones to accept the Gospel were Jews, and the first people to accept the Gospel after the Gospel were the Greeks. I don't know why they fucked up and translated to "Gentile" instead of "Greek" (here in Italy, it's "Greek", and no they're not synonims).

2) Keep in mind that is not the word of Christ himself: it's the word of the Apostles. Even if the Church accepts what comes after the Gospels as doctrine, they are the thoughts of the Apostles, who added things that Christ didn't say.

*to accept the Gospel after the Jews were the Greeks.

Most people, us including were just Godless barbarians back then practicing human sacrifice and other vile crimes, but it's clear that Jews lost their throne of righteousness and we became the new Chosen people by accepting Christ and the new covenant.

>first to the Jew
Gospel was first preached among Jews. That's the meaning of the passage. It doesn't refer to the future, but to the historical context of its spread.

We are a combination of atoms that form molecules which react to their chemical environment. The implications of that on free will is a subjective question. If we assume deterministic universe, where only one outcome is possible (the one that is going to happen is the only that's possible), and the outcome is determined by basic laws of physics (which chemistry also follows, chemistry is physics in disguise), then yes - we have no free will; it's only an illusion. Even if we assume non-deterministic universe, where everything is possible, it still doesn't give us "free will" as such, because the outcome is still decided by basic laws of physics, just with an uncertainty in what exactly it will be until it happens.

I personally have come to the conclusion that, as with pretty much everything in human life, concepts such as free will are not absolute. There is no absolute free will, just like there is no absolute meaning in life. It is all but a big boiling pot of energy in all kinds of different forms with no apparent cause for beginning to exist, no explanation as to why exactly like this and no real purpose, or a plan. Things like free will are more a human psychological construct describing the apparent power of making choices.

Without free will, I don't believe there is any meaning in "choosing" to follow Christ and attain salvation. If Christianity is true, then this means that the damned are as such before they've even existed, as are the saved. God did not create us with free will, so there is no point.

you are bad at semantics
fulfilling is not superceding or supressing

"US WHITE PEOPLE, WE WERE JUST SO FUCKNIG FILTHY, LITERALLY EATING POOP AND ROLLING IN FILTH XD THANK GOD THESE BASED JEWS CAME IN TO SAVE US FROM OURSELVES XD WE ARE SO DISGUSTING WE OWE OUR EXISTENCE TO JEWISH MYTHOLOGY FUCK ME FROM BEHIND YASHUA KING OF JEWS"

there's a reason the jewish god is called the god of Israel, not the god of Europe.
If there was any connection between the outcomes in this world and worshipping jesus, we would have prospered in the middle ages when people were most god-fearing. Instead what was had? Famines, wars, disease, suffering. Only in the last 50-100 years we were pulled out of misery by man's own inventions, not by the blessing of the god of the jews.

>did jews manipulate things that jews wrote

brainlet neck thyself

That is also true.
But
>salvation that the Israelites received
It's worth noting that, NOT A SINGLE PERSON, was saved (i.e. went to Heaven) before Christ's sacrifice on a cross.
Those Jews that died, while believing in true God and trying to more or less follow the Law, went not to Heaven but to Abraham's Bosom, that was a part of Hell. They are in Heaven currently, but only went there after Christ.
Reasoning being, no one could follow the Law as perfectly as He did - everyone stumbles and sins, thus barring entrance from Heaven, according not to grace of God, but to the Law of works.

Not based jews but God, he didn't chose us first, but i am grateful he did later when he saw the jews are unworthy of the kingdom of heaven

>Not based jews but God
wrong, a very specific jew called saul conjured the entire idea of spreading judaism to the gentiles.
>he didn't chose us first
because god didn't choose anyone, the jews invented their own god and that conception of god was spread among people
>but i am grateful he did later when he saw the jews are unworthy of the kingdom of heaven
jesus christ himself was a jew, all 12 apostles were jews, the last 6000 years of biblical characters were jews what the fuck are you talking about "unworthy of heaven" ?

You truly are a disgusting dog eating the crumbs of your master off the floor. Filthy.

What a shame.

take your schizo meds faggot

fuck off blood libel rabbi. always with your fucking projections and whining. never any specific biblical rebuttals nor arguments because youre a mason who worships women. become one, whore. with your frogs and baby dick sucking. only kikes have schizophrenia. all fucken fake. like everything else in your life

Read the bible, jews don't go to heaven by being jews, they go to hell for rejecting Jesus
"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
Adam and Eve weren't Jews either

>For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Jews, and Gentiles who lived like Jews, were saved for thousands of years before Jesus came. They were saved by their faith in knowing that God would send a Messiah that would set all things straight, and rule the earth from the throne of David.

So the good part of the afterlife, Hades/Sheol, was called Paradise, or the Bosom of Abraham. It was well populated when Jesus died on the cross, went there for 3 days, and rose, taking all of those captives to heaven with him.

So salvation first came to the Jew.

Then, because the nation of Israel officially rejected Jesus as their messiah, which of course God knew they would, Jesus chose Paul the apostle to reveal the mystery that salvation was always going to be opened to all people, and that through the New Covenant, the gospel of Jesus Christ is sufficient to save anyone, Jew or Greek.

And in fact necessary to save anyone, Jew or Greek. No longer was anticipating the Messiah proof of belief in God; one had to actually realize that Jesus is that promised Messiah, and enter into the New Covenant by confessing that out loud, and believing that Jesus rose from the dead.

So salvation came to the Jew first, and then to the Gentile.

the jews believed (and still believe) that they are divine beings and that the rest of mankind are clay golems. the whole point of christs mission was to destroy the status quo of organized religion and replace it with his own extension of it. because of his sacrifice jews no longer had to make an annual pilgrimage to jerusalem, pay a percentage to have their denarri turned into shekels, and to pay the temple's jacked up prices for doves, lambs, goats, etc. the finale of the old age was the destruction of the 2nd temple in 70 AD after which christs place as 3rd temple was solidified. christ's healings of the goy womans daughter and the roman centurian's servant indicates a willingness to throw the goyim a few crumbs off of the table so peter ran with it and began preaching to non-jews (gotta get that 10% tithe) and paul picked it up from peter and wrote it your passage when he and peter were still BFFs.
> Did jews manipulate the original bible during translation to make themselves look good?
oh fuck no. the OT is a book of failure. they look anthing but good in it. the books in both OT and NT were definitely edited to have a cohesiveness but not enough to blot out some severely obvious contradictions.

>he last 6000 years of biblical characters were jews
It's 2000, from Abraham to Christ, if you want to be a retard and take numbers literally.

it goes in one ear out the other, you will forever be a dog for a foreign race, just remember you chose your path

semantics, nobody cares if the term is "jew" or "judean" or "israelite" or "seed of abraham", point is they're all of this same semitic race whose god you worship

> jews
> look good?
Have you read the book of John?

How do you take numbers? Subjectively?

>we wuz kangz then whitey stole our knowledge.

you are a fucking embarrassment to the white race. neck yourself

>Subjectively?
Yes, it's possible to interpret numbers. Welcome to the world of literature.

these fake non judean non "jews" from synagogue of satan are not of Shem. theyre not semites. it's not my semantics. it's yours. and makes all the difference. you said people were words that never existed in this lying context of yours. jerusalem is presently trampled by Gentiles. God divorced Israel. you can claim none of this exists. you can claim it's all "jewish". and i dont care. literally only fake asses and kikes would ever care to do this. so in the bottom of the well they get thrown

What is 2 + 2 to you?

>...initiating his jewish subversion against rome as revenge for the destruction of the temple.

seeing howas paul was martyred under nero i find this fascinating. please tell me more

Congratulations, you're a retard.

It matters not as they reject the gospel and the lord Jesus Christ. They are lost in gods eye. I believe they serve satan, although most unknowingly. They will be taught to kneel before gods chosen and will know they rejected the true mesiah.

You're blind to your identity, you're the disgrace.

I believe in the God almighty, muh white pride and phallus worship won't save me from the eternal damnation which the loving God wants us to be saved from.

>we wuz izrulites
nigger please

>What is 2+2
It is evidence of self creative potential, for what makes any math true is itself, its very constitution.

there is nothing phallic about jews. the all seeing eye is a "divine" vagina

>Why would Jews be first to get the salvation
Proximity, dingdong.

for the record, what I and every other person including bible translators mean by "jew" in the context of the time of jesus is the population that followed this religion:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism
whatever semantic word games you want to play are on you. Whatever word you want to use for the people who jesus refers to as "the lost sheep of israel", that's who I'm talking about

>seeing howas paul was martyred under nero i find this fascinating
Did he initiate his subversion knowing he would end up killed? Perhaps he acknowledged some risks, but whether the romans slaughtered him or not makes no difference

"Paul’s conversion in or around the year 33 is virtually coincident with the initial outbreak of Jewish-Roman antipathy — during Pilate’s reign, and just prior to the major break in relations attributed to Caligula. This suggests some causal link. Third, things worsened under the subsequent emperor, Claudius, as he expelled the Jews from Rome in the year 49 (see Acts 18:2) — just about the time of the first epistles. Fourth, the epistles are strikingly lacking in details about Jesus’ life: nothing on his birth, early life, ministry, or the apostles. This suggests that Paul either did not know, or did not care, about such trivial details."

no u

>eternal damnation which the loving God wants us to be saved from.
if god wanted to save you from eternal damnation he wouldn't create eternal damnation in the first place.

Circumcision is a crime.

Extortion is a crime.

Directly members of a cult that participates in these acts is justified.

targeting*

I mean pagans

That's interesting, I haven't heard this viewpoint in a while. Do the catholic or orthodox retain this view by chance? Being an American, I don't have much knowledge of official theological positions of the two when it comes to things that aren't the papacy, abortion, homosexuality, etc.

>wikipedia
>lost members of the country already made right now and not called judea and also have been divorced
that was then. they had their chance. this is now
all you had to do was have the woman not have sex with the devil. oh well
all the same. i dont worship anything created. i worship God. but all these freaks tack tits on top of everything. their penis stuff is just one half of the vagina magic i despise

>...initiating his jewish subversion against rome as revenge for the destruction of the temple.

he was killed 3 years before the temple was destroyed faggot. and the temple was to be destroyed to definitively usher in the new era per matthew 24

>that was then. they had their chance.
yeah they had their chance and succeeded, the bible says jesus came specifically for these people
>all you had to do was have the woman not have sex with the devil. oh well
what kind of fuckass doctrine is this? sex with the devil?

also if god gets to determine the punishment for sin (breaking the law) and he chose eternal damnation, why the FUCK would he then feel bad and make the entire law useless by allowing everyone to escape the consequences with no effort?
If god didn't want people to suffer eternal damnation, he wouldn't choose eternal damnation as the punishment. End of story. Your god makes no fucking sense

yes i said a wrong thing, i meant to say roman persecution
point still stands, the epistles were specifically crafted to be goyim friendly, christianity served paul's motivation which was hostility towards the roman empire

Actually read the Bible next time before posting.
The Jews were originally God's chosen children.
However they turned their backs to him and worshipped money.
So the New Testament states clearly that only a certain number of Jews will be allowed into heaven. Most of them come from the time of Moses. Maybe a small number come from now. However once the number is reached no new Jews can get into heaven.

Heaven is for the children of Jesus. The Jews that came before Jesus could not be blamed for not knowing his message. So they knew only the messages of Abraham's god.

>the epistles were specifically crafted to be goyim friendly...
yes

>...christianity served paul's motivation which was hostility towards the roman empire.
no. you are intelligent and searching but you have turned down a blind alley. backtrack and try a different course.

>a blind alley
such as believing that god made a mistake in deciding what the correct punishment is for breaking the law?
Such as believing that mosaic law can be abregated?
Such as believing that jesus and paul are of the same religion despite disagreeing on the topic of whether or not to keep the mosaic law?

More reason to believe jesus only came for the lost sheep of israel (besides the fact that he literally said it in Matt 15:21-27) and that the ""great commission"" was a conjuration of paulites

"1 - Grisbach marks the entire passage of very doubtful authenticity.

2 Tischendorf rejects the entire twelve verses.

3 Rotherham's translation states: "Verses 9-20, cannot claim any apostolic authority, but are probably founded on some tradition of that age. "

4 - Moffat's translation states, "The following appendix, verses 9-20, represents a couple of second century attempts to complete the gospel. "

5 - Bagster's Companion Bible states, "Most modern critics agree that the last twelve verses of Mark 16, are not an integral part of his gospel."

6 - The Revised Standard Version completely omits verses 9-20.

7 - Ferrar Fenton's translation states at the end of Mark 16: 8, "The following verses are omitted from the older manuscripts. They differ greatly in style and language from the rest of the book, and on this account it is presumed they were added by a later hand. "

8 - Alford states, "That in all probability, they formed no part of Mark's original gospel. "

9 - Wescott and Hort's (Greek Testament) states, "They are simply notes of ancient copyists or editors. "

10 - The Scofield Edition of the King James (which most of you use) states in a footnote to these verses, "The passage from verse 9 to the end is not found in the two most ancient manuscripts, the Siniatic and the Vatican. Others have it with partial omissions and variations. It is quoted in notes from a couple of scholars, Irenaeus and Hippolytus, in the second or third century. "

>first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
This is probably referring to the order people learned of Christ. Christ preached to the Jews, and then the gentiles later learned of Christ's teachings through missionaries such as Paul.

>Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

Wow that's some A+ subversion

>such as believing that god made a mistake in deciding what the correct punishment is for breaking the law?
no
>Such as believing that mosaic law can be abregated?
no
>Such as believing that jesus and paul are of the same religion despite disagreeing on the topic of whether or not to keep the mosaic law?
no

seek and ye shall find

>Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Jesus came for all nations

you believe all 3 of those, substantiated in earlier posts

saul knew as well as anyone that getting people to subscribe to universal brotherhood and enfranchisement of the mob is a recipe to kill an empire. It's no different than what the jewish bolsheviks did later in history, rile up the masses against their nation for a foreign, unsubstantiated, undefined ideal (whether that be a post-hoc constructed image of yeshua or full communism)
>Wow that's some A+ subversion
And did it work? Did rome fall apart after adopting christianity?

Jesus wanted to convert the Israelites first, then the gentiles.

This.
Crusades when?

read:This is what is in the bible:
>23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
>24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

When you go to mark 9 there's a reason it says
"[The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have verses 9–20.]"

IT WAS ADDED IN AFTER THE FACT

JESUS NEVER SAID TO CONVERT ALL THE GENTILE NATIONS

CHRISTIANITY WAS THE ORIGINAL JEWISH TRICK BY PAUL (WHO CHANGED HIS NAME, JUST AS THE JEWISH SUBVERTERS AFTERWARDS THAT WOULD FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS)

It's very important that you understand this, you're making yourself a dog eating the crumbs off the floor, the jews are NOT the chosen race, their god doesn't exist.

The sooner we let go of this anchor of superstition, the sooner we can cleanse all jewish influence

Cool Gaytheist.

i believe that your interpretation of those points is correct

Basically this.

My quote was from Matthew, not Mark. The great commission is a triple tradition, it's one of the things we're 100% sure Jesus actually said.

Jesus both healed a centurion's servant and the demon possessed daughter of the Canaanite woman. Faith is what you need to seek Jesus.

stop eating breadcrumbs off the floor, you're not their dog and they're not your master

?????
My interpretation is that jesus and paul had 2 different religions, since their views on keeping the mosaic law are contradictory

also if god didn't make a mistake by deciding that eternal torture is the just and correct punishment for breaking the law, then it wouldn't be necessary to have jesus to make up for that mistake in the first place

inb4
"no"
"seek and ye shall find"

seek what? All you people do is rationalize, there's no coherency, there's no points, there's no rationale to any of this. There's no mystical shroud surrounding any of this, it's just flat out superstition

>since their views on keeping the mosaic law are contradictory
as i mentioned earlier there are alot of contradictions that the editors didn't catch