A plan pursued by Greece for the integration of Central and Eastern European countries...

A plan pursued by Greece for the integration of Central and Eastern European countries. Invited to join the proposed incorporation are the Baltic states (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia), Finland, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia.

tell you what, we're stupid enough to try it.

fuck dat, nordic union NOW

Greece is Nordic enough

>mfw if all these shitholes (Finland excluded :DD) would join up they'd still be dirt poor

you should exclude Greece
not finland

and post with your real flag

>exclude Greece, the biggest shithole of them all
Nah famalam, Finland is the only non-Africa tier country out of the mentioned ones, maybe only topped by Ukraine. Also, I'm European, this is my real flag :^)

There are probably more Africans in Finland than in the rest of the other countries.

that's a big Greece

>Included Ukraine with Crimea
kek

whats wrong with that?

Have you been living under a rock? They took it back.

Greeks built cities there while the cyka blyats were still baltoslavshits

WE

>muh ancient cities, gibs me back muh Crimea

Don't be greedy, take the rest of Ukraine, they'll even help you conquer it. As if anyone would need help though. Albania would probably be able to conquer it in a week or so.

Looks good actually
just carpet bomb albania kosovo bosnia FYROM and maybe bulgaria too before

GRECO-FINN EMPIRE WHEN

>ukraine
you mean the poorest country in europe only second to moldavia which is considered a literal 3rd world country?

desu just restore byzantium instead of this

never

This guy right here knows how things really are.

they are bad for you

Come on man. Do your LARP threads in

If only you knew how bad they really are.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

dont worry

>cuckold Union
>NORWAY AND ICELAND NEED MORE REFUGEES, NORDIC UNION NAO!!!

Source of the plan then ?

>>mfw if all these shitholes (Finland excluded :DD) would join up they'd still be dirt poor

You don't understand world history. Federal governments dominate everything everywhere.