Purely scientifically, is Australia full? What is the maximun population that Australia can sustain...

Purely scientifically, is Australia full? What is the maximun population that Australia can sustain? How much livable space is in Australia? How much money could Australia theoretically produce?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/australia/arable-land-percent-of-land-area-wb-data.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None. Fuck off, pom.

About 24-25 million sustainable.

we're full enough to say fuck off and dont come back.

2, maybe 3 or 4

>Send muscular men to Australia
>Get cucked by pakis
>Lose the Ashes too
Don’t come here you poof

dude Australia is 3/4 the size of Europe... Dutch+Belgium has bigger population than 25 mln

Never heard of arable land? Is that due to Poland's shitty education system, your own idiocy or the fact your country can only grow potatoes and Clementine?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with all three to save you replying.

>is Australia full?
Full of poisonous spiders and giant enemy crabs.
>population that Australia can sustain
Kangaroos can't afford confinement of bigger amount of australians in near future.
>how much money
Koalas keep this information in secret.

Australia has no bodies of water created by nature that contain water year-round to give you some idea of how limited they are in sustainable population size.

Australia is a shithole. Throw in another 100 years of climate change and it’ll just be a oven for hicks.

australia already has double the population it is equipped to handle.
parts of melbourne are already like sweden and france.
the violent crime rate here is 5-6 times higher than it was in 2001, with police stretched so thin, crime has practically become legal.

Fixed it.

First intelligent response. Nice one desu

Ancient prophecies of the Emu speak of a time when your peoples and theirs shall unit to drive away a race of invading mud people.

All the Poms I meet are the most soft faggots I have ever met. You wouldn't last a week outside of Melbonistan here.

we're also crippled by greenies not letting us have nuclear power

Sounds like a real shithole country, to me

I never understood why you accept jews and freemasons in your country - send them back to Auschwitz

its not about housing and accommodation. Its about %white

>meme flag
Like every other western nation?

70% of Australia is desert so i'd say that you have a good case for "fuck off we're full"

70% LOL
"6% Ariable Land"

tradingeconomics.com/australia/arable-land-percent-of-land-area-wb-data.html

6% Arable land would be something like the size of England, which has a population of 50 million

Funny how the greens suport a "big Australia" not like doubling the population would have any effect on the environment. Guess virtue signaling over transgender Muslim refugees is more important.

>check id
>spells jews

Th-thank you.

Map of regions with good topsoil and reliable rain. Look at all of that dark green area that has both of these things.
We need to bear that in mind for the future.