What's going to happen on january 17 and why did trump push the date back?

what's going to happen on january 17 and why did trump push the date back?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/media/368605-washington-post-reporter-put-on-leave-for-participating-in-liberal-conference
youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo
youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek
youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8
youtu.be/wf32lkis_X8
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely nothing, just like usual.

giving WP one last week to drain their swamp.

thehill.com/homenews/media/368605-washington-post-reporter-put-on-leave-for-participating-in-liberal-conference

This.

So basically I think that this along with Julian Assange adding an hourglass to his twitter is all connected.

youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo

youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek

youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8

>I want to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. We know the press is under siege these days. We also know it's the insatiable dedication to uncovering the absolute truth that keeps us from turning a blind eye to corruption and to injustice. To—to tyrants and victims, and secrets and lies. I want to say that I value the press more than ever before as we try to navigate these complicated times, which brings me to this: what I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we all have.

>But it's not just a story affecting the entertainment industry. It's one that transcends any culture, geography, race, religion, politics, or workplace.

>In my career, what I've always tried my best to do, whether on television or through film, is to say something about how men and women really behave. To say how we experience shame, how we love and how we rage, how we fail, how we retreat, persevere, and how we overcome.

>So I want all the girls watching here, now, to know that a new day is on the horizon! And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many of whom are right here in this room tonight, and some pretty phenomenal men, fighting hard to make sure that they become the leaders who take us to the time when nobody ever has to say 'Me too' again."

Fake News Awards + Julian Assange hourglass + #Times up with the scales of justice = DOTR Approaches.

Chrissy Teigen tweeted to Oprah and Ivanka "ew gross". She knows what's coming.

what is the dino show

dino show? What's that mean?

Implementation of the Gorilla Channel via the national broadcast networks.

Shut up about the d ino show. just walk away.

huh?
what is the
d i n o
i
n
o
show?

because it gives him more time to point out what the media hasn't covered and there's already a huge amount. Probably waiting for some other major news that will get SERIOUSLY under-reported; something BIG.

do the fake news awards right before MLK day so people talk about Trump on MLKday instead of MLK.

fucking lmao

youtu.be/wf32lkis_X8

Trump will announce his latests scandal as the fake news story of the year. It got pushed back because Fire and Fury came out and he got really mad about that and didn't want to look like a doofus on tv calling someone from December the worst fake news of the year.
In all likelyhood, Trump will do something else retarded int he next 5 days and will declare the reporting on it fake news and we'll have to push the awards back again.

Or maybe since Wikileaks logo is an hourglass he thought hed use an hourglass emoji?

Why don't you post the best ones

because the one i posted is a new edited one which just contains all the times he refers to trump along with meme images of trump

Like Iran when all they could do was talk about Fire & Fury?

bump

Nothing, idiots, Trump only actually works a few hours a day. Not everything means something, you schizophrenic losers

I certainly hope it involves Assange and his new jersey.

It's going be like that time during the campaign where he tricked the press into promoting his hotel and then hired a black lady from the crowd.

Arresting reporters who collided with the with traitors to the U.S.
Sessions just launched an investigation into Obama and Hezbollah trafficking cocaine into U.S. Obama had ordered the DEA not to stop the coke coming in. Trump then takes office. The DEA and coast guard take down Obama's boat full of coke.
Sessions visited Gitmo where he vowed to fill it full of bad guys. Mad dog visits Gitmo a few months later
Obama will be labeled a terrorist and sent to gitmo