WE IN HARVARD NOW WHITE BOI

time.com/4886566/harvard-diversity-incoming-freshmen-nonwhite/
>The majority of Harvard University's incoming class is nonwhite for the first time in the university's 380 years, officials say

>The majority of Harvard University's incoming class is Chinese or Indian for the first time in the university's 380 years, officials say

Fixed it for ya

>http://
not secure
not even once

Harvard needs dick washers ?

the outcome of lowered standards.

>the value of higher education
Pfffftttt

Everyone know the shit's rigged. Kikes are guaranteed but Asians must do wonders while niggers can just walk in.

Isn't affirmative action wonderful?

Sup Forums isn’t secure by default.

Why do niggers and women ruin everything lads?

Sup Forums is a fucking anime website not a news website

If they want to tarnish their reputation more power to em

>Of the students admitted from minority groups, 22.2% are Asians, 14.6% are African American, 11.6% are Latino and 2.5% are Native American or Pacific Islander.

>0% are Middle-Eastern

Fucking racists.

give them back, Tyrone.

I believe at one point in time the new census was going to include Jewish folks as middle eastern.
Harvard will become the US's first majority middle-eastern Ivy.
Long deserved.

That seems about right.

I can't tell.

>tfw live 1 mile away from Harvard
>lease up in August

Time to move

its in their nature. they need to be kept in line

Typical. The fact that african americans made it out of their Democratic ghettos and into Harvard is great - achievement should always be rewarded.

Oh, wait. They're affirmative action students, and their first act was to pose like niggers in Harvard gear.

You can take the nigger out of the ghetto...

Ivy league education has become a meme, user.

ooh look, diversity hire.. please use your time at Harward to learn grammar and proper English.

ITT: Cletuses with no more than High School Diplomas that have never stepped foot on a Top 100 College campus for any other reason outside of an athletic event complaining when blacks actually do something non-degenerate.

>INB4 MUH AFFIRMUHTIVE ACKSHUN

You know its time to kill yourselves when all you can do is bash when niggers have accomplished more than you have.

HAHAHA /thread

Haha America has to ghetto everything up. Enjoy your trash culture.

Most of Sup Forums would be surgeons and lawyers if they were held to the same standard as niggers.

Jesus Ireland, when did you become gay. Shove a potato up your ass Mcneil

lol stay assmad white nigger

>Jamaica

Hows the third world?

And in just 4 short years a Harvard degree will mean absolutely nothing. It already means very little.

> implying the (b̶r̶a̶i̶n̶l̶e̶t̶s̶) geniuses of Sup Forums are oppressed because of admissions.

i swear you all have a bigger victim complex than niggers.

Community college is better than harvard these days.

it's fine when you come from a rich family and have never seen a ghetto

Except they didn't earn their spots there. Those were taken from the Asian kids that did earn their spot. Faggot

Hope they enjoy fucking jew bitches for one semester before dropping out to smoke crack

Lmao when their world/national rankings plummet

You can take the niggers out of the hood but they still act like niggers.

enjoy being validated by a white, western institution that you will never actually be able to relate to

Learn to read past the fucking Sup Forums buzz title. The majority of the admissions were asians you fucking half-wit.

I guess I didn't get the fucking memo. Not that I could afford an ivy. I had to settle for state university and even then I could tell the nigs were there to play sports or affirmative action

The jews will find a way to fluff their numbers.

Dear gawd, why do they try so hard to be cool? Act like life is documentary about how cool they are...

Pull out a camera and watch them transform into show ponies. Can almost hear them thinking "shiiiit, camera yo. Ima impress other blacks by murdering a child and raping old ladies... shiiit we cool "

Non white meaning Asian, Paki, Jews, Le56% and blacks to fill up the sports scholarships. Nice to see the rest of the world get some good use out of their white professors.

>t. Someone who doesn't attend a top 20 school and thinks these niggers aren't affirmative action admissions

Dipshit. It is blatantly obvious to anyone attending such a place that most of our basketball-American peers are below the curve, and they struggle to keep up.

It just doesn't stop... The ride never fucking stops!

Listen buddy, I'll tell ya what. It's a nugget of useful information for you about what happens in Western Culture, we like to share. Whether it be wealth, knowledge, food etc. So much so it is biting us in the ass and in a few years to a decade we will have all these "Skilled people" working on things that run our Country. Therefore we want QUALIFIED not some dickass who got there with a 2.4GPA and sports scholarship.

Good to see faggot Ivy leagues digging their own graves

This.

And if you still want to go to a University, you're guaranteed admission to a public uni in some states.

>that have never stepped foot on a Top 100 College campus

I go to one so...

And the "white" half is over 50% Jewish.

>white boy
Think you mean Jew boy

Whats an ounce of primo weed cost there m8?

Dumbest freshman class ever.

Diversity is 70% blacks, 30% Jews.

A couple of years ago there was a hilarious article on The Huffington Post about affirmative action at Harvard. They were having themselves and Ivy League circle jerk congratulating themselves for having admitted so many black freshman. Except almost all of those black freshmen were not descendants of Western Plantation slavery. They were immigrants or the children of immigrants from Africa. In fact the numbers of immigrants from Africa now outnumber the slaves brought through the middle passage.

They were essentially taking affirmative action and twisting it to the deprivation of blacks in America. Even Lefty intellectual Harvard Administration doesn't want American blacks on their campus.

>left always tlaking about race
>obsessed with race
>constant race baiting
>treating people different depending on race
that's racism

we need to call them out on what they are, the racist left

>finding primo weed
>in Jamaica
Goodluck

never liked canada anyways. your prime minister is secretly a woman and in 30 years youll be practising shariah law

jagmeet4president, you know its going to happen

>Haha
Don't rub it in

we have good weed here whats wrong with you

well fewer then 2% of americans ever owned slaves back then.

meanwhile nobidy ever mentions that time whites were slaves in north africa for centuries. the barbary slave trade doesnt get taught in schools, doesn't fit the agenda.

EVERY RACE HAS DONE SLAVERY EVERY SINGLE RACE HAS DONE IT

And 44% mutt.

You have shit in Jamaica, mate.

Well we agree on something. I hear you brother Mashallah lmao

I'm actually hoping we don't because that would be terrible, also Jagmeet I dont think will win, hes almost a full blown commie. Then again it is Canada though so we will see

>we have good weed here whats wrong with you
can't relax in jamaica

You have to go back chang.

They are frighteningly aggressive when they try to sell you weed too

lol youre assuming all of that accept it some blacks are on the right of the iq scale its shocking i know

they know. they don't care. they will tell you they are using racism to fight racism and that's ok.

they don't play by their own rules and that's just fine for them.

But how many of them will graduate?

Them based niggaz are gonna learn da scienz u crackaz

Dean Khurana is the one behind this. Faust is bad, but Khurana is peak sjw.

This is just her final fuck you to the school as she's being forced out next year because she can't deliver financial returns and the corporation wants her head. She and the dean have carte blanche to do whatever they want so long as the endowment returns double digits.

Her progressive endowment team surprise surprise, can't do that that.

> Look at these Niggers, not doing anything worthwhile with their lives. Fucking uneducated monkeys!
> Look at these Blacks, benefiting by using their skintone to their advantage. Fucking undeserving dindus!

Pick one.

Life ain't fair, faggot. I'd use my skin tone too if I had too.

GuNUS

>Gun
>US

Thank you Jesus

Those niggers just robbed the gift shop! Geet um!

im sorry for you and canada. i hope you make it out alive
you tourists dont know where to go in jamaica, and you go to some backwater dump and end up getting robbed and stuffed

In 4 years I wonder what the color of the out going class will be.

> Playing by the rules the right established isn't fair.

unironically kys.

potato niggers have always been the fucking worst. Worse than jews, because they're just destructive and traitorous out of spite, not for some real or imagined otherworldly purpose. All the media outlets and pundits are filled to the brim with these cocksucking micks, time to start taking the mickpill

It's quite interesting that Asians carry almost half that percentage, even they there are twice as many African Americans in the US than Asians.

>harvard
take it away meme man

"Asians must do wonders."
That's only fair considering the level of cheating in those communities.

Let me just get to the point. "The Bell Curve" should be required reading in all High Schools. Forget "To Kill a Mockingbird" or Ayn Rand.

>knowing this little about cyber security

worst case scenario you give your IP away and a malicious script grabs your cookies

It's been nonwhite for a loooooooooooooong time before now, mostly since it's full of (((them)))