One Piece

Carrot and Puddingfags are the cancer of this arc.
How do we fix their autism?

By rangebanning you for making threads early.

>Carrot and Puddingfags are the cancer of this arc.
because the threads were so much better before
to be fair there are dragonball threads literally every day of week.

By Posting SaNami!

>it's a shipperfag thread
eww

>jinbe is Zror tier
that funny i dont remember Zoro saving Ace

S A N A!

by letting Jinbe join the crew.
It will crush their hopes and morale of having their waifus in the crew

lmao, someone is mad.

I don't remember Jinbe saving Ace either.

you all need to remember something that jinbe isnt a supernova and hes a veteran shichi probably even older shichi member than mihawk. him joining sh is like croc or moria or kuma or doffy joining

jinbe is super strong if hes the main enemy in FL he'll be as much as a threat as doffy and Luffy will have to king kong organ tank man him to win

Frequency of threads and proper time to create a new one aren't necessarily the same thing. Also were taught at like 5 that two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't think you guys understand.
ALL of you are cancer, every single one of you OP generalfags.
I read almost every single thing in jump and you guys are by far the most retarded general on this board.
Only thing that worse in general is when grapesfag shit up BNHA threads or when there is some spick in a DBS threads being butthurt about non canon playing cards.

Can't speak for SnK threads because i don't touch that shit, but as far as i know this general is the worst by far.

I'm gay

Is Sanji going to face a strong opponent this arc or will he continue to not have a big fight post-TS?

I feel that Katakuri is out of his league, but he couldn't possibly fight Smoothie (who also looks pretty strong, being a Commander and all). And Reverie and Wano are this year too, so the arc won't last that much.

Sometimes I think maybe dragging my head through gravel would be more worthwhile than visiting these threads

Dont be silly, the only cancer is the sanautist

Why isnt Jinbe the main antagonist in FI anyways? He can talk to Sea monsters and small poisonous fish, I bet he'll use those to kill the strawhats. Plus he's the strongest fishman karate user, we dont know what the extent of fishman karate can do.

Maybe he has an internally damaging fishman karate attack that could obliterate the innards of his target like gamma knife? He's probably stronger than Sabo

For you... L*N*cuck. Everyone else does not get triggered, only you do.

Does Reddit have a better One Piece community?

Carrot furfags are just as bad

This thread is off to a great start.

Yes.

Okay to be fair, i forgot that /JoJo/ existed.

Shanks and Makino are not an item. She has a baby now and i doubt Shanks is the father. Fat guy is married tho.

furry memers are just as bad

Stay delusional, everyone hates obnoxious shitposters who shit up the thread, and you are the worst of them all, by far

Face it nigger; Jinbe's gonna bite it, Carrot will join the crew, and SaPud will become canon. It's just a fact. Screencap this.

this

>Makino and Shanks interacting, giggling and taking care of Luffy together on the flashbacks
>Makino has a baby
>Red-hair pirates attending a wedding somewhere in the New World
>To the question 'Who's the father?' in a SBS Oda answers 'Well I cant tell...Maybe that man? Yeah, it must be that man'
Put together the pieces user

snk is the true cancer nigga

Every old shichi was designed by Oda with the thought of taking the SH an entire arc to defeat.

Croc, Moria, Doffy are examples.

We havent seen Jinbe, Mihawk, Kuja or Kuma's arc yet.

Yo Oda, where's my nigger SaNami?

>'Well I cant tell...Maybe that man? Yeah, it must be that man'
user, it's pretty obvious who he's talking about