VICTORY FOR SADIQ KHAN: NO TRUMP UK VISIT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5260453/Donald-Trump-cancels-visit-Britain.html
> Donald Trump has scrapped plans to visit Britain next month, the Mail understands.

> The US President was expected to make his first trip to the UK since entering office, but Government officials have been told he has gone cold on the idea.

> No new date has been offered, raising the prospect of a major diplomatic snub. One senior source suggested Mr Trump – who was expected to officially open the new US embassy in London – cancelled because he was unhappy about the arrangements and the scale of the visit.

> The reversal comes despite Mr Trump telling Theresa May last month that he would come

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9kq0zhClU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's OK, Drumpfy will be out this time next year anyway

Who would want to visit a shithole

Can hardly blame him. No-one likes spending time around pakis

HAHAHAHA NEXT THE QUEEN WILL IMPEACH GRUMPF

>UK doesn't get new US embassy in London
>Trump cancelled, not Londonistanis

Sounds more like a loss

I too wonder why anyone would want to go to Australia

wtf
I want Trump to feel welcome here. It's honestly disgusting diplomatically how our press and politicians have treated him.

The US had to build a fort in London to protect itself from muslim horde.

By the way, the old unprotected building was like James Adams' home or some shit, that goes back 200 years.

Again, sad! Very sad!

Khan is an odious snake. He is under the impression that he is the head of Londonistan, which he wants to make semi-independent of the rest of the country. He is labouring under the delusion that he is competent to engage in diplomacy, despite not having the authority or the ability. The sooner he is relegated to provincial obscurity in one of the ghettos his people have created, the better.

>Trump is not happy with UK
Theresa May really fucked up big time
>Trump wont go until she is gone.
Notice he never mentions Brexit anymore. No deal to help until the GCHQ is dealt with for the collusion with Obama admin.

The few redeeming features of your cold island of drunks have been eliminated by mass importation of smelly Pakis, there is nothing nice about the UK.

>pretends like almost every city in America isn't basically London

>the mail understands

Ours are more typically run by Jews.

You thought it was an accident our capital went the way it did?

Sorry that you want all of us to live in shitholes, but my state is 92% white.

Sorry, but not even close. You probably never lived in an American, now back to your shoebox cuckboy.

Also kek, the american diplomats are admitting is because of terror attacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9kq0zhClU

So is my county, and basically almost every single other.

>americans
>white

Sadiq sure has a lot of authority for a mayor

Just proves how stupid these people are. They cant entertain a different point of view and wont even talk to peiple that have one.

>i know you are but what am i
british faggot

>lived in an American
And b*rgers want us to believe that not all of them are literally retarded

>hasn’t even left his country
>thinks he knows about America

this pic is so fucking comfy

He should come to the North of England, help us secede from the South and build a big fucking wall between us and from the midlands down, and one at the border to Scotland.

Fucking ridiculous. I can’t believe the lengths these euroshills will go to in order to see Britain fail. All to say “I told you so”. The USA is the one country we need to work with to make Brexit a success.

It really is. In spite of how vastly white many parts of the US are, that level of ethnic uniformity really is comfy.

Is london the california of england

>every American poster every thread ever

>be (((american)))
>accusing others of ignorance
I know much more about your shithole than yourself, b*rger

Yeah pretty much, though Scotland is the California of the UK as a whole.

lmao blow your brains out mutt

Lmao sure you do buddy

The UK is officially a commie-mudslime state now. The next 'Hunt for Red October' movie will feature white sub commander taking their ship to the US

You do know California is something like the 8th biggest economy in the world when construed to be an independent country? I doubt Scotland is comparable. It might be better to pick a shittier state that's still all multicultified.

yeah you go girl, tell them about their healthcare that has 2x the cancer survival rate of yours

you go girl, tell them what we read in the NYT last nite

Are the so called ''''''white'''''' americans really white? I don't think so.

>Scotland is the California

yeah, no.

Meant politically.

I don't get it. Isn't London like super expensive to live in, how do so many shit skins afford to live there?

they are heavily subsidised by the government and also commit fuck tons of crimes and avoid taxes.

>How to trigger Amerimutts up to 11
Add a Trump hat

SEPTEMBER 2016

At least having senile dickheads that ramble on about no "col-loo-shon" about 10 times in the same sentence isn't part and parcel.

The real reason he didn't want to come is that he can't handle the bants and was worried people would be holding up pictures of Amerimutts at his speeches.