How does the third movie fit in with the religion of Madokaism?

How does the third movie fit in with the religion of Madokaism?

Pls I'm not smart enough to figure this out on my own

It is bible reference.
Homura represents Lucifer, while Madoka is God and Sayaka is Gabriel or Michael. Don't know enough christianism to tell it properly, but it is kinda this. Try find the rest by yourself.

I liked the trilogy as a whole a lot more than the TV series personally. Anyone that actually recommends the TV series instead has to be some sort of retard. I wish I were recommended the movies.

I also prefer the movies, but from time to time I have recommended the TV series instead just because most of my friends like to watch an episode of something before bed

Should I just watch the movies instead of the TV series? A dude I know recommended watching the series first and then the first two movies.

So you spoiled them the big twist just because they have ADD?

Watch the movies. All three. In that order.

$hinbo a shit

It would be like if Judas stole the power of Christ and decided to bear the cross instead

Madoka is a commentary on how Dieties are inherently part of the problem

In the end mortals just push all the blame onto a God or Devil who shoulders all

At the end of the 3rd movie the religious doctrine has changed, although the god itself has

It doesn't.
It is not canon.

Unfortunately most of my friends bought into the ADD meme, and will just keep saying "I can't, I have ADD," for anything they don't want to do, so I don't feel bad knowing they are experiencing the inferior version
If you're gonna watch all the movies and the series, then I'd recommend leaving the series for last, but if you don't want to watch the same story twice just watch the movies

I've counted zero fanservice moments in Madoka.

Looks like somebody didn't watch Rebellion.

Feel free to prove me wrong

There was Mamiservice.

They left out OP's ED's and some scenes of Mami. I would only recommend the movie to rewatchers, cause the animation is fucking dope

>to rewatchers
You can just watch the series afterwards. I wouldn't recommend the series at all. Nothing of importance has been left out.

>2016+1
>Not converting to Humoraism

Anyone interested in this? I'm in the UK.

what happened in 2016?

>fully clothed

1 year ago it was the current year.

no fucking way

>tfw don't know whether to stay loyal to heaven or be seduced by hell

The presence of this useless creature is a crime.

why not both?

That amount of cognitive dissonance would kill a man.

how much i'm in the london area

No

How much user?

Bollocks, just realised it doesn't have the BD or the OST. They're around somewhere but fucks knows where.

In other words, it's just a rip off of Utena.