Should the left-handed be treated the same as humans?

Should the left-handed be treated the same as humans?

Why is the percentage different in different countries?

caucasian

I heard something about left handed/legged people being hard to counter in hand-to-hand melee because people are used to expect the right side or something

Here a prove than Mexican are more Asiatic than white.

Because race is a social construct.

Just shoot them. They will die out eventually

No, they're clearly a superior race, and should be treated like gods

I use left hand for writting but right hand for throwing, tennis, right side for baseball and hockey, right foot soccer and can catch with both in baseball. Being left handed is always best for brain usage tho.

Compare to average IQ and you might see a trend.

Are there any interesting or eyebrow-raising correlations with left-handed people? Like depression, addiction, homosexuality, religious proclivities, etc?

>Alexander the Great
>Julius Caesar
>Charlemagne
>Leonardo Da Vinci
>Michelangelo
>Picasso

We should be treated superhumans, you righty pleb.

Then why is USA second highest?

>Implies a random jpg has any credibility
You guys are the most persuasible fags ever.

Oh wait it is a png. Is my argument debunked?

left handed masterrace reporting in. I see the right-handed are beginning to recognize their inferiority and fear their supreme left-handed overlords.

Some brilliant minds have been lefties.

Why aren't you an ambidextrous ubermensch

>probably posted by a left-handed shill

No. They are Evil.

t.Leftie

DESU like in the good old days of Europe, East Asians discriminate against left-handed people. My dad is ambidextrous but born left-handed and everytime he held chopsticks in his left hand his grandma would slap him.

The number of left-handed kids correlates with how (((progressive))) a country is.

In conservative countries when kids are learning to draw/write and their parents and teachers see them using their left hand, they take the pen/pencil and put it in their right hand until they learn to use their right hand instead.

>t. subhuman rightie

Why'd your dad hold chopsticks in the first place, Chang?

I don't know about other countries, but in East Asia, left handedness is considered bad omen (and inconvenient) so kids are forced to use their right hands until they become right handed or become ambidexterous. Hence the low % in Japan China and Korea

>13%
Lefties are literal niggers I guess.

I remember having a poll where 25%~ of pol was left handed.

If you have something unique about you, you're more likely to express it

Can confirm. I remember being in elementary school and had teachers constantly try to make me use my right hand. I got fed up and started to scribble on the paper and say that's how I write with my right hand till they stopped.

your theory goes to shit with Korea. They are the most leftist soyboy fag nation on the planet

>implying that lefties aren't the superior race

I'll be over here fapping and using my mouse at the same time if you need me

How do you make sense of those stats

> being left-handed is a white man's trait

I remember working in China when I was younger teaching English. One of my students asked me why Obama wrote with his left hand. I didn't understand what she meant.
I found out later that Chinese have just as many lefthanded people as anywhere else, it's just that they don't acknowledge it (like with many other things that reflect "negatively" on them). They don't believe in science because they're superstitious and they just don't believe in "lefthandedness" or at least don't acknowledge its existence as a thing.
Also in china, people shit on the street regularly, walk backwards clapping their hands down the streets all the time (they think it wards off spirits), and generally are brainwashed and dumb as hell.

12.24% of my people are of the devil.

Also Tesla

They also may or may not have systematically selected against the trait for thousands of years by means of infanticide.

Some native brazillians did similar things to mental illnesses, they have none. They killed anybody that seemed odd.

>t. handlets who cant into ambidexterity

cultural principle afaik.

*blocks ur path*

>In a 2005 French study, researchers found that southpaws made up just about three percent of the population in the most peaceful primitive societies, but 27% in the most warlike ones. Why? It goes back to the idea that lefties have a physical advantage over righties. In violent societies, researchers theorize, left-handers benefit from their unexpected left hook.

>People who are left-handed are at greater risk of psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia, according to a 2013 Yale University study. When researchers polled patients at a mental-health clinic, 40 percent of those with schizophrenia or schizoaffective said they wrote with their left hand; that’s considerably higher than the 10 percent of lefties found in the general population. Studies have also found links between non-right-handedness and dyslexia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and some mood disorders.

Explains alot tbqh.

hahaha do you fucking believe that taiwan japan china and mexico + india and KOREA have those low left handed rates n reality? No. it's because their population is 100% beta fucking losers with no creativity who are such wimps and pussies they lie about everything on tests to conform as much as they possibly fucking can to every little norm in their society.

They are insects, unimaginable dirty scum people. Or maybe just their leaders are liars.

But still they are insects.

Why is Finland lower than T*rkey?

They have all the same face so it's not a surprise that there are all right handed.

Countries with less strict public schools and with private schools normally have more left-handed people.

no because they are superior. But not quite as much in the modern world
discrimination, culture

Finns have a strong reinforcement of drunken brutishness culture no one wants to admit theyre a left handed lilly

Not surprised about South Korea. Parents force kids to use their right hand even if they have tendencies to use their left hand. Some superstitious thing. Probably similar in all Asian countries

No you fuck. East Asians aren't as stupid to kill their babies because they're left handed. No, scratch that. Maybe the Chinese are.

But user, it was posted on Sup Forums.
It must be true!