His Next Tweet

Can we predict what the next tweet from POTUS will be?
The first post-shithole tweet.

He’ll double down

"I'm sorry to anyone I offended, but I'm never sorry for putting America first. MAGA"

Oo! Oo! I know! Something stupid.

Something formal about immigration
Lefties will want him to deny he said it but he won't

"America FIRST. No more negro immigrants! No more hispanic immigrants! European immigrants? OK! Asian immigrants? perhaps!!"

shit. holes. #shittersGTFO

Something about Russia or North Korea. This trashcan is predictable.

“If you want to know why Haiti is a shithole, ask Hillary”

They are literally shaking

“Only Fake News Media like CNN disapproves of my statement on immigration! Sad! Covfefe”

he will probably not tweet until like 2am just to make them sweat

FAKE NEWS WRONGFULLY SAYS I WON'T BUILD THE WALL. THIS ARE LIES! NO DEAL ON DACA UNLESS WE GET THE WALL!

You guys don't even realize what he's doing. He sells you the same "HYUK WES GON BEEELD THAT WALL" rhetoric, but behind closed doors he always compromises.

"The FAKE NEWS said some horrific things about me that are nothing but salacious lies. But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't back down on tough immigrations laws and THE WALL."

>”Well?”

> 2am

Thats about the time his sundowning kicks in

"i meant to say poop"

>just in

He'll go over the top with something completely different to shift the narrative.

Something like: in consultation with my best generals I have decided to no longer allow women on submarines. #MAGA

Guys, you’re taking
>they do it for free
A little too far.

Figure out your own course of action trump PR team

>I would never call Haiti a shithole!

"Believe me, I didn't say those countries were shitholes. They're the best countries. That's why we want to send their natives back to their countries. Not a tough concept!"