Hey everyone, Kanadajin san here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VP-Q8_Slt_s
youtube.com/watch?v=xoQ7Kd-b-AY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based
everyone on Sup Forums should revert to islam

She reminds me of that qt 20+yo virgin girl who would post her book reviews and /lit/ would shit up her comments talking about her hymen and she eventually deleted the channel.

>meme flag
>e-celeb slide thread
checks out

Classic c/lit/

>knowing the e-celeb I posted
kill yourself faggot

why is it only sjws and insane people who convert to Islam?

>she

I really think she is stupid, but that is just me.

attention seeker

Canada must retrieve that slug.

Mashallah I want to rape her

Would deport out of 10

Should couldn't even have a proper conversation with Nobita because everything he said triggered her, she is a fake muslim virtue signaller and only doing because she's anti-white.

Just look at that god awful fish cunt mouth.

sup

The fuck is that? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

She was a degenerate fedora who had strong attractions to a mudslime friend. So she "converted" to Islam in order to get into a relationship with the mudslime.

the muslim bitch love island gooks

Bitch lookin like a Dune character

>buying a Qur'an
>probably on her period so thinks using a glove makes it okay to touch the Qur'an
ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Japan is spending money watching her because she reverted to Islam.

She was also caught by other Japanese bloggers, a long time ago, writing negative comments on their channels. People starting to notice that multiple profiles made the same grammar mistakes, and one of the j-bloggers found that one of the accounts had the same IP as kanadajin's website. She denied everything, and was basically exiled from the community.

I thought the koran was banned in based Nippon??

I also saw her in a stream chat once on YouTube, she said that she's glad American politics aren't a part of her life.

Wasnt this all for attention because Japanese people stopped giving a fuck about this gaijin

fuuuuck

if you can't beat em, join em

Obviously you have never been to a Islamic shit hole

>revert to islam

kek

>based japan

youtube.com/watch?v=VP-Q8_Slt_s

She's a Leaf. All you really need to know.

She is everything wrong with leafs, modern women and weeaboos rolled into one.

inshallah

I have left shitslam and can't stop being happy of all the freedom I've obtained because of that, but yet, some people out there convert to that fucking religion which puts tons of restrictions on it's followers and basicly turns them into aggresive zombies.

t. ex-mudshit, who used to get buttblasted over a weakest banter towards the pedophile prophet or the god, that doest exist

Have you ever considered following whatever your people's native pre-Islam beliefs were?

lmao I thought h*r p*ssy were sewed up for a second there.
Would be pretty cool

don't worry, we will revert you to a bunch of inactivated carbon and phosphor when you've landed safely, friend.

why doesn't she just go back to her muslim country of canada?

I'm not your friend, guy.

I have actually looked in to this(Hinduism) And I am having really happy results :)....if only things were different and my ancestors were not forced converted by some arab war lords

If I was as ugly as she is I'd want to cover as much of my face as possible too

Lol this gook lover was rejected by rodi and is muslim only to be his gf

Just before converting to islam my nation was either partially pagan and christian mixed with pagan beliefs. We have lost all the information about our pre-islamic pagan religion, the things we still know are only the names of the gods. So it is impossible to return to our native beliefs and traditions, the majority of our culture is lost due to converting to islam and due to conquests of other nations.
I myself don't believe in any god or deity, I'm an atheist.

Where are you from fellow ex muslim

I saw her interviewed on Nobita's channel and burst out laughing that she converted to Islam. What a clown.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoQ7Kd-b-AY

Being a fedora is just as damaging to the west. You are already one step closer to agreeing with a commie scumbag. Europe is collapsing at a faster rate than other developed countries because of apathy derived from secular views

the comments section on Nobita's video about blacks was so salty it was great

Yeah I was just curious at all. Are there any pagan reconstructionist movements going on like you see with Germanic Paganism? A lot of that was lost as well. I can understand the mentality of, if you're going to be religious and resurrect a "dead" religion, and you have reason to believe that those gods exist on some spiritual level, then surely you would be able to summon forth those same spiritual forces. I'm not really a religious person, but I like the thought of it. If nothing else, the cultural ties to your ancestors aspect is appealing.

fuck off

Well, I'm expecting some hatred towards me just for belonging to this nation, but anyway, I'll tell it. I'm Chechen.

Great job on partaking in a non-western religion developed by literal shit-skins.

> leafgrill becomes otaku
> moves to Zapan, lives and works there for years
> meanwhile does meme videos about japanese culture
> her big dream is to become citizen of Nippon
> finnaly lived in Japan long enough so she can ask for citizenship
> suddenly, reads somewhere about muslims being poor victims under terrible oppression
> suddenly becomes muslim
> citizenship status:denied

Remove meme flag for proofs, user-kun?

Christianity and communism are the same thing. Two kike created systems of slave morality.

Jesus was a bolsheivik

Wtf is wrong with her face? Is this fetal alcohol syndrome?

how shocking she looks and acts like a fruit cake.

The attention whore you would need to be to become a Muslim as a white woman in Japan is beyond me...

I don't know of any reconstructionist movements, only heard of individualists who were trying to gather information about our pre-islamic religion and traditions. And yeah, I agree with the second part of your post, it would be nice if our old religion was still somewhat alive.

It's really weird being someone who watched her before that
It came from nowhere

wut?

>> citizenship status:denied
BASED JAPAN

Dude, removing meme flag is gonna have the same effect just like saying ma ethnicity. I'm a diaspora guy living in Europe. Is it very important to you to know the country?

What's so bad about Chechen?

Don't be such a faggot, there is literally nothing wrong with following the beliefs and customs of your ancestors regardless of who they were. People should have pride in their origins. Hinduism, coming from an Indo-European origin, likely has a lot in common with what European religious belief used to be like.

Fuck that was a good thread. If anyone has the screen caps plz post

My fellow Czechen bro, I've watched a video of a japanese guy about her, he said that she converted to islam only because of she wanted to impress some mudslime Chad who rejected her. Don't know if that's true, but who knows. Chicks can do any shit for Chads.

Fuck abrhamic religions, paganism is humanity's true way and it's coming back at a fast rate Mars Anubis Ganesha

>convert to islam in a country that can allow expressive freedom
I enjoy peoples stupidity

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on Sup Forums. Christianity played a major part in the formation of Western civilization. The founding fathers of America were Christians. Are you a fedora or a "WE WUZ VIKANGZ" pagan?

Forgot the part where she tried to start drama with just about every big jblogger for attention, did blackface in public, making up schizophrenic fake stories and before getting denied citizenship was fired from her dayjob for wearing the hijab. Have no idea how she is still in Japan.

>The founding fathers of America were Christians

lolno they were freemasons, america is literally a freemason jewish slave

>The majority of our people are crazy mudslimes whose ancestors cucked themselves by converting to a retarded sand cult of death
>Forgot almost all of our unique traditions, culture and pre-shitslamic religion and turned into basically arab cosplayers
>Are brave at wars, but always fuck up them due to heavy ALLAHSNACKBARRING and doing teracts and shit, so we end up without no support from civilized countries
>They constantly threaten to kill me for daring to speak against their beloved pedophile prophet, allah and religion as a whole
I can go on like that for megabytes of text...

For all that is holy please send someone money to a yakuza dude to disappear that girl.

Where would be topkeks in that? I for one enjoy her as a lolcow

Christianity didn't build the West. It did protect us from Muslim invasion though.

Now Christianity is nothing but shackles to keep the white man down.

The atheist communist uses the Bible to undermine us.

We need to just follow NATURAL LAW.

Is it dangerous for you to live there?

They all grew up in a Christian environment and were heavily influenced by Christian values. Benjamin Franklin became a Christian in his later years.

I know but she could be a dangerous precedent for our nihonjin niggas.

>Western Civilization exists for thousands of years in Greece and Rome before the jews evenmade up christinsanity

>"Christianity played a major part in the formation of Western civilization"

What a good goy.

White Liberals and White Christians are the two most antiwhite groups of people on the planet. Only in their wildest dreams could the jews do as much to the white race as White Christians are currently doing.

>Benjamin Franklin became a Christian in his later years.

false

European civilization was Christian for longer than it was ever pagan by this point though. Rome went on to exist for 1000 years under Christianity while the Western Empire, with its constant attempts to re-instate pagan belief, ultimately fell.

I could have easily come to Europe at any point starting from the year 1994, when the first Russian-Chechen war started till approximately the year 2007 without any problems whatsoever and get all them gibsmedats and shit for free and in great amounts. In those times it was so easy to get a permanent residence that many Dagestanian, Ingush, Jews, Gypsies, Tatars and Cthulhu knows who else have immigrated to Europe pretending to be Chechens and got their sweet residency permits. Many people called me and my family to immigrate to Europe, Canada or Aurtralia during those years, but I refused. I finally left my homeland just about 4 years ago when I was under a real threat from our occupational government. If not for that I would have still be living there.

For a thousand years Rome thrived with Christianity as its backbone and then after Rome fell both the British empire and America thrived with Christianity. This notion that Christianity is responsible for the current downfall of Western civilization is pure bullshit. Atheistic Marxism is what's destroying everything.

Christianity is effectively dead and it's corpse is not going to be magically resurrected. It was a weird minor passing fad that has already run its course. In the grand scheme of our race's history that 2000 years will be a weird anomaly.

Leftism is Christian morality come home to roost.

Moldbug documented this in Unqualified Reservations. "Social Justice" began in the left wing Protestant Churches. Tumblrism is an offshoot of American left wing Protestantism. There is a direct line of spiritual succession from pink haired feminists of today to the Christians who marched with Rev King to end segregation to the Christian abolitionist movement.

If Christianity was merely a passing fad then what was Paganism? And what do you propose we do?

Fuck you.

Okay, I'll admit there isn't irrefutable evidence he became a Christian. However, there's no denying he was very heavily influenced by Christian.

>by Christian.
*by Christianity.

izz ey i re-discover vaginal sex
Is this were it's going
(You)

This just proves that the right wing is right about human nature. Leftist "feminists" will flip their behavior on a dime if their ovaries (human nature) tells them to.

your problem now, wang

how? how? how?

So she just straight up fetishizes cultures different from her own because they're different.

Cunt