Is Trump going to pass the RAISE act soon?

I have a LEAFport in addition to Polish, but the LEAFport is useless because Trump is going to nuke NAFTA so no TN VISAs. A lot of employers are reluctant to make foreign offers to White Europeans because it's unclear what's going on with immigration, I've interviewed for a few jobs and employers are on the fence sponsoring with H1-B/O1 VISAs because they don't know what changes Trump will make still and whether RAISE will come soon, in which case the employer could have an employee come in under RAISE immediately on an accelerated PR green card.

I'd score 34-39 on the RAISE act, plus I've worked in the states twice before in STEM. Any burgers in the know?

>pic related
US employers want to hire me but are confused AF with the immigration shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/hamilton-trudeau-town-hall-1.4481025
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is a rough probability estimate of Trump killing NAFTA based on the WCS/WTI spread (Leaf oil discount)

Here is the RAISE act test btw

>time.com/4887574/trump-raise-act-immigration/

Score is out of 100, but really 40 is the top

bump

In London Ontario they put a different language on every police car, small wrinting on tge back. I've seen Japanese, Korean, Russian, Swedish as well. Good cherrypick tho

>flag

Most disgusting country on earth. Comrade Trudeau is literally letting ISIS terrorists into Canada to plot and kill you and laughs at you

Why do they use American cars and not Canadian cars?

It's not a different language, by the way. Arabic is the most common one.

>pic related
>cbc.ca/news/politics/hamilton-trudeau-town-hall-1.4481025

Because Canada produces nothing

>pic related

Wrong, they produce maple flavored faggots.

Poland is literally a peice of fucking garbage and a absolute leech to the EU. The only reason it gets praised is because they dont like immigrants. Crime, quality of life, education, poverty/unemployment etc etc are all far better in Canada but that doesnt matter because we let in immigrants? Ok retard

No it isn't, you're literally retarded. I actually live here, I think I know better than an inbred Pole that believes everything he sees on Sup Forums and takes it at face value

What has Poland produced?

every single polish kid will destroy you 1v1.
need a northern wall too.
bunch of isis harboring faggots up there.

I fucking hope so. I also qualify for this.

Lmao does it make you happy to think that?
Poland is a shit country filled with massive pussies. Nobody gives a shit about that leech & garbage country. The only reason they get noticed is because they don't want immigrants.

>Fat mutt believes literally everything on Sup Forums doesnt know what context is, can't produce a comprehensable argument, simply insults

>I've seen Japanese, Korean, Russian, Swedish as well
That doesn't make it better. Canada is a meltingshitpot of diversity and will completely fall apart due to the lack of culture and unity. Balkanization when?

>replying to the same post twice
>litteral noticemesenpai
(you)

Not true. There are some pussies but some are tough AF.

You don't have a right to jobs in the US. Fuck off. Go cry somewhere else.

Our people come first.

I never even said it was good, I was calling him out for cherrypicking, not to mention that people claimed it proved "Islamization of Canada"
London is on the high end of Islamic population at 4.4%
There's literally more Polish people in London than Islamic people

Yeah theres some tough people feom literally every country

This "Canadian" is some Paki or shitskin guaranteed

I know more about Canada than you do Muhammed

KYS

In Arabic that transliterated to pálice not police

Ah it'd be so easy if i was a shitskin huh.

You very obviously don't know anything, and definitely don't know more about my own country than I do. Nice try, and thanks for further proving Poles are mentally challenged

We need more hard working plumbers to pay for what I'm sure is your favorite gibs me dat for lazy old faggots. How many children do you have?

Yeah I didn't live or contribute hundreds of thousands in taczes to the shithole. Fucking KYS.

Lmao the tiny Pole and his tiny brain still fails to make any argument whatsoever.

Bottom line is: your county is an absolutely garbage, poverty-stricken, gross shithole. And mine is prosperous and rich as fuck, and the only downside is a little bit of shitskins and gays. Also filled with Poles

Did you miss RC 101 and the fact I have a leafport?

Wow that's pretty epic

the only downside is a little bit of shitskins and gays

>1/3

>2/3

>3/3

I, too, was looking into moving to the States. Don't think I will be able to anymore.

Right, you're a shitskin, in fact you'll never show your leafport with your non-white features

>and the only downside is a little bit of shitskins and gays
and faggots like you

Thanks for those Sup Forums screenshots telling me what can be looked up in 4 seconds

Once again, no argument. Canada is still over 75% white. And like I said it still stands. Your country is literally shit, mine isnt. Sorry that hurts your feelings!

>Canada is still over 75% white
Not since the 2016 census, lad

Canada isn't >75% white.

It's 68% or less.

BTW I'm more of a citizen than you.

Sick insult dude, I'm gonna cry now

thanks kys

>It literally isnt

Care to elaborate how you're somehow more of a citizen of me?

That's not you is it?
Certainly hope not! Rather ugly!

Sure, I came from the GDR, once the wall fell I esczaped to Canada. etc

Fucking newfag kys

My mother's side of the family has been in Canada since the 1800s and my father immigrated here from Italy, I was born here. I'm sorry I'm not a shitskin, because if I was that would be an easy point against me huh!

>GDR
How fucking old are you? You really out to get a life, a middle aged man hangin around on Sup Forums is pretty sad

You're implying being some faggot that spends all day everyday on a site like this is good thing

Obviously not, but it makes spotting faggots like you very easy. Whats your reddit username so I can add you

Yeah cus only faggots dont spend unhealthy amunts of time on pol

>pic related

Epiiiic