What genre is Eromanga Sensei other than __NTR ?

What genre is Eromanga Sensei other than __NTR ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bunko_dengeki/status/855738144930529280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself for watching this show.

Lolicon

>NTR
You mean incest.

No, seriously .
Calm down user, who hurt you?

Trash

Degeneracy

Best girl genre.

Fuck off with your shit show.

No.

With the MC only having eyes for Sagiri, this will be the show ntrfags hate the most.

>ntr
It's a harem. They all belong to the MC
There can't be any NTR newfag

Why is there so much hate for this show?

Because it's popular, unlike the favorite current anime of faggots like

>it's a harem
It's not, every time a girl try something with Masamune he just thinks about Sagiri. He's completely in love with her right from the start.

>it's popular
wrong

Because it's garbage.

And it's the same for her too. Faggot author just has to add more girls so this shit could last for 12 volumes.

>wrong
twitter.com/bunko_dengeki/status/855738144930529280
Not to mention how popular the show is on Twitter and Pixiv.

It's bad. Cliche ridden, boring, shitty girls

People don't like when other like what they don't like.

does anyone know the piece yamada elf was playing? the baroque-classical sounding one

What rock are you living under?

I love this ED.

It's giving people OreImo flashbacks

Because it's the thinking man's Oreimo.

What's the fun in having a girl win right away, thus taking away the other girls' development?

It's simple, you make it clear she will win in the beginning, MISUNDERSTANDING for 11 volumes while adding and developing other girls, and in the final volume you resolve and put together the original couple.

I want to see Sagiri being forced to watch her brother fucking all the other girls while she masturbates with her tears as lubricant
Same with Kirino

But that's exactly what Fushimi did.

Mind break
Mind control
Moral degradation
Netorare

Truly a great show.

Jokes on you. I wanna die.

Because people like
Are having Oreimo flashbacks

Already said it
Is correct

Shit

End of Evangelion of our time

The Madoka of anime

Fushimi is doing an experiment to see how long he can keep this up and how many times can he do it again before someone calls him out on it.

Because it revels in everything base and callow.

The series composition is spot on, it's full of shit like episode 2's "don't wash my panties anymore" gag leading straight into the Sagiri-doing-the-washing ED. The pacing is perfect, it manages the punchiness of a skit comedy-SoL with the story progression of a generic romcom. It plays with the tropes of the haremshit genre without denouncing them. It's got that konosuba feel where none of the characters on their own are even remotely likable but together you can't help but root for them.

It's an objectively bad show that's fun to watch, and what's more it feels like a distilled version of every light novel adaptation ever which is exactly what it's intended to be.

>It's an objectively bad show that's fun to watch
That's a contradiction that elitists love making.

I am not an elitist for liking things that are bad for me. Just a sinner.

faggots hate incest (even when is NBR) and want more garbage like Maid Dragon

onii-chan shit

>that nipple

best girl
my nutbladder is going to release

High fantasy, since it has an elf in it.

What a whore.

Desperate measures for desperate times, since the guy can't get hard if it's not his sister.

satan has spoken

Even the Devil can say truths.

Is that the latest chapter? So they're almost done with vol.3 then?

Sister is shit, all girls are better. Especially Elf.

Wrong, all girls are cute, but Sagiri is perfect.

>incest
You mean NBR.

Am I the only faggot here who prefers megumi over elf and sagiri?

becaue it's worthless.

like seriously, can someone name something good in this show besides the cute girls?

The guy, I like how Masamune loyal to his love for Sagiri, and I agree with this user.
But you are not wrong in a certain sense, it's a show you watch for the characters and it's really light on plot.

Elf-chan a best

That's sama for you faggot

u a gay

I'm a well-known LN author who sold much more than her, so it's chan for me. She can call me sensei though, until our wedding.

No.

Yes.

Elf won't agree to no wedding with you.

So she's going to marry him?

Sorry, we've been dating each other for three weeks already and I proposed yesterday. She agreed after cutely dropping her spaghetti.
Yes! Can you wish us well, user?

>we've been dating each other for three weeks already and I proposed yesterday
I have bad news for you user. Elf went on a beach trip with Masamune during that time. You confused her with another girl.

>he thinks that beta-faggot Masamune has any interest in glorious elfpussy
nah, Elf is mine already, sorry

>Elf is so shit that not even beta faggots would fuck her if they had a chance

Yes! You can say that to yourself while she's lovingly blowing me! Thanks for leaving her to me!

>he calls his bull a beta-faggot

What?

Would a whore do such things in front of her brother?

why is Elf's brother watching some guy feel up his imouto while she begs for more

Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR.

>this is ahead of SnK2 in sales right now
Truly incest is wincest.

This deserves some weapons-grade NTR doujins.

There already is an NTR doujin. It's pretty shitty you will love it. Die in a fire.

>NBR

Romantic comedy

What was she thinking here?

I thought it was a LN why are you posting manga pictures?

Because there's also a manga?

The more popular LNs tend to get manga too.

I see

Which are generally more popular LNs or Manga?

That onii-chan should stop sniffing then already and just go for the person that wears then.

Do Japanese hikkis literally never leave their room or is it just an exaggeration?

I guess it depends on the level of their depression. Some take walks in the nights.

It depends, Sagiri leaves her room when her brother is at school or sleeping, reason why she can keep proper hygiene, that's actually the case with many hikkis with small families.

Yeah but he says "I haven't seen you in a year" what did he mean by this?

What said, she only leaves when he's not around.

A few of them don't, it's not a Japan exclusive thing. Sometimes just thinking about opening the door to leave their own room makes them feel like the door is getting farther away every minute. Definitely not talking from experience, I swear.