after the manga ends

last page

New chapter in two weeks

Ty for dump my man.

ty for bump

I really love their plain uniform.

>marks from her socks
nice, nice

How many chapters until we caught up with the Japanese release?

Next in 10 mins

Damn, you got a long way to go.

Thanks, by the way.

And second chapter today

Man, I love this kind of series where you get a boner both in your crotch and your heart.

Thanks user. Will check when i get back

sure

last page
fixes tomorrow

>all this thickness
>Manabu will never get any of it
Life is too cruel to him.

bump for thickes

BANZAI THICK ERA

Thanks OP.

I'd let her hit me with a kendo sword if you know what I mean

When will she realize that in order to get Manabu she has to let him feast on her body?

In years

Okay, I'll give them a look over.

pan 4 bub 1: And I did really well in my English quiz today!

pan 3 box 2: Let's assume she did.

pan 4 bub 1: What the... I'm not feeling confident today.

pan 4 bub 2: Where did I drop it!?
pan 5 bub 1: Am I in trouble...!?

pan 2 (flash 1): Maa-kun you moron!! I worked so hard to give that to you!!

pan 3 bub 1: Why is Amano everywhere I go!?

pan 2 bub 1: I'm so worried about the charm that the information isn't sinking in!!

But she doesn't want the Manabu.

pan 3 bub 1: Today,
pan 3 bub 3: And they're going about preparing their class banners and costumes.
pan 4 bub 2: Anyways, I suck at sports...

pan 3 bub 1: I'm kinda worried about the safety pins under your arms though!

pan 3 bub 2: Whaaaa, be more direct!

pan 4 [top of cellphone]: Amano

I shall be back to start vol 5 after some stuff. Like zombies which my typesetter ragedropped.

>generic uptight mc

Thanks OP.

Zombie started out so good, but its become way too formulaic

When will Amano be aware of her feelings?

THICChildhood friend

Manabu is alright though.

>Amano gets a dog
>names the dog Gaku
>Gaku is spelled like Manabu in moon
Why is she being so round a bout with this? I thought she would name him Maa or something. She was too clever this time.

Are you fucking stupid? Have you not read the manga?

I like Manabu. He is sort of a jerk sometimes, but he has a goal and is actually working towards it. His goal isn't the best, but I like how his character isn't nearly as static as you seem to be implying.
Sometimes he acts snobbish and pompous, but you see that when push comes to shove, his self-esteem is actually in the dumps. He complains about Megumi a lot, but we know he actually cares about her.
Case in point, even though he boasts to her about how good his grades are, whenever Amano's friends or colleagues pop up, he tries to walk away from her to keep her from "looking bad" for walking with someone like him.

>actually cares about her
Yes, and when it shows in some chapters it forgives everything else. It's also why this manga can be really sweet at times.

>replying to NTRetards ever.

Those posts aren't NTR, they are just implying tha Amano doesn't like Maa-kun romantically which is veritably false.

I got to the chapter where they got caught in the rain, does the mc get any development cause im gonna drop this if he remains the same sperg

how does Manabu able to hold against such cute, clumsy, thic, dynamite body childhood friend and still chooses the flat chested who girl

He has a better chance with flatty.

He isn't always ultra-sweet, but I never found Manabu to be unlikeable to be honest. At least not any time he didn't make up for pretty soon after.
I mean, I just got out of a death march to get a paper submitted and I am pretty sure if I had an Amano in my life fuck, now I'm depressed and she had been trying to get me to a festival, I probably would have been rude to her too. And I'd have apologized in much the same way afterwards.

Anime when?
damn this so sweet and erotic, 10/10 would be the best anime of the year.

>annoying turbodyke that molests the main girl with every scene she's in
> protagonist's modus operandi is obsessing over his grades and telling main girl when her panties are showing
>this is the second time this exact punchline has shown up and it wasn't funny the first time
This manga is awful.

any idea when will Manabu's crush gets to meet him or Megumi?

They did. Scanlations just aren't there yet.

If I am not mistaken, it happens closer to 60 chapters. And it's like, a few seconds that tells us nothing much about her, just that she is nice, kind, a bit of an airhead and admires Amano for how good she is at Kendo.

>chapter 72
Holy shit please tell me there's been some progress?

Is Amano aware that that she-demon with a wall like chest is going to steal her Maa-kun?

Yes, she is with Misawa at the time and tells her that Mikawa is the girl Maa-kun likes, then she ponders whether or not she should tell him that she saw her. She decides to tell him anyway

Is she bothered by it in any way?

Oh, right, Amano also gets really uneasy because:
>One of the things Mikawa asks of her is about Maa-kun although I didn't feel any romantic feelings at all, she just seems nice in general and was worried about him being depressed for failing his high school entrance exam
>She was out together with some friends to study and had a Toudai prep textbook, confirming she still wants to go into Toudai.
>Both she and Misawa agree she is a really nice girl.

>Misawa
Who?

Well, I was gonna do zombies, but I'll give myself time to think about it after that shitty tease. So I'm just gonna do the regular 2 Amano chapters now.

Tanned swimmer girl. You know, best girl?
Jokes aside, I really like Amano but be it body or personality, I prefer Misawa

You are doing god's work