Heather Heyer car attack

This came up on the stream with Warski

For some reason, Mike Enoch found it essential to defend this, and it devolved into a shouting match from there
This is very dangerous, because it means that Enoch is making his beliefs contingent upon this particular event

It's pretty fucking clear from the video that James Fields committed some degree of homicide. Maybe someone touched his bumper, but obviously he didn't have the justification to plow through a crowd.

Why can't the alt-right concede this point and move past it?

Because it's not an alt right terrorist attack like people like to say. It's going to be funny when fields gets cleared of murder because they can't prove it was premeditated

man i miss summer of 2017 good times

It was manslaughter at best fatty fatty boombalatty had a heart attack because she was a fat piece of shit

The guys in that stream actually said that fields drove from a mile away to drive into a crowd and that Heather Hayer died of "blunt force trauma"

Yeah I don't know why these mongs on the alt right feel the need to insist that this wasn't murder. It was obviously murder. If it was a communist who had crashed into a bunch of alt right people they would still be talking about it and insisting it was murder

Yes fellow goyim, it was obviously murder . Nothing the courts can say will change that fact

He was going to get the Reginald Denny treatment from the white, anti whites. You'd plow through a crowd of people too if they were going to kill you after they pulled you out of your car. If Fields was a real killer, he would have stood off at about 150 yards with a hunting rifle of some kind and shot into the crowd, then used his sports car as a get away vehicle. Even low end Challengers out run normal cars.

I think Fields got caught off guard and surrounded. Then panicked when the mob closed in and tried to escape by pushing through them. He probably could not see the other cars ahead of him or he would have pulled to the left to get around them. You have to remember. It is practically illegal to hold pro white views in Modern Amerika. Fields had every reason to believe he would be killed or badly hurt by the white, anti white mob. White self haters have forfeited their right to life in my opinion. It should not be a crime to slay them and confiscate their property as the spoils of war.

theres video proving she was never hit by the car.

whole thing looks like MKUltra & frankly the helicopter crash seems quite suspicious.

Because they lack the maturity to take responsibility for anything, plus desperation to see themselves as victims. So of course they concoct elaborate fantasies like how the crowd was totally going to pull him from the car and dismember him, so he had to plow through, or he never actually hit anyone and it's all a CIA plot, etc.

Looks like the alt kike will never be able to escape spencer's fucking taint

I think it was manslaughter.

He lost his cool and rammed the crowd.

Not murder or an alt-right terror attack. Just a road rage incident.

I would also hit the brakes shortly before plowing through the crowd which I intended to murder.

Nice speculation
And when the court inevitably issues a ruling that convicts him? You're going to look like a fucking retard

This is why you don't plant your stake in things like this, it's the mistake BLM made with the Michael Brown and Trayvonn Martin shit
They were wrong, and they ended up looking like fucking retards, causing everyone to hate them

Fuck Charlottesville, and fuck Heather Heyer. The fatty's heart exploded like Laura Loomer's tire. Also, Wes Bellamy is a nigger.

Mike isn't about cucking on anything. He must BTFO leftists at every angle.

they're trying to charge him with murder though. i agree its manslaughter but it could very well get tossed out since they aren't going for that.

this

also, op is a faggot shabbos goy

>It's pretty fucking clear from the video that James Fields committed some degree of homicide.

She probably heard the wing change direction and had a massive cardiac arrest by the look of her

I like that they gloss over the fact that his car was attacked by BAMN members (also present for the bikelock attack and others) who are being handled/guided by ex members of the weather underground (Bill Ayers I think it is)

user, When does this shit case go to trial.