Here's an idea for "Dubbed" material of Japanese Content

The people working on dubs found a way to efficiently edit the Japanese voice clips so that they sound like they're talking in English and edit the lip syncing so that it fits. That way, it sounds like the original Japanese voice actors and people won't whine about English voice actors. Would that be better?

Yeah, sure. Throw Microsoft Sam in the mix while you're at it, won't make it worse, that's guaranteed.

Nah. It would propably sound like a vocaloid trying to act.

no

If you're that much of a retard that you can't read subs you don't belong on Sup Forums.

You would have to construct the audio completely from scratch and re-animate all speech in the show. Maybe, MAYBE a sufficiently advanced computer could handle the task, but that's not likely to happen for several more decades at the earliest.

There's nothing inherently wrong with dubs as a concept, the problem is that 99.999999999% of all dubs are horrifically bad quality featuring bottom-of-the-barrel actors. Well-made dubs with competent actors, directing and an actual budget would be great, but it will never happen.

Well I can read subtitles so jokes on you, user. And pardon me, I didn't know you determined how people enjoy a show, let alone owned Sup Forums.

>the problem is that 99.999999999% of all dubs are horrifically bad quality
You are over exaggerating. Like 40% of all dubs are bad. The rest range from passable, to amazing.

whats the point of watching an english dub if all the characters arent spewing obscenities at every interval?

I can count on one hand the number of dubs that are passable. I can count on no hands the number that are amazing. Maybe you should get some standards.

The Cyber City Oedo dub is objectively superior to the sub, even the OST was better

How fucking high are you? That would sound awful.

Why would a watch dubs? English is a shitty language that I only put up with because of subs and scanlated manga.

It's not that i can't read (I read 3-5 hours a day), but i just enjoy anime more, when it is dubbed.

>I do not understand.
Holy mother of dekinai, I think you'd be better of learning Japanese.

Why did you bump this shit, retard?

So that mods can earn their daily bread and because I always forget to sage for some reason.

Why do people complain about dubs like it's the late 90s?

I mean, subs are still better but shit, you're lucky now

>Why do people complain about dubs like it's the late 90s?
Because
>I mean, subs are still better

This sounds like something a moronic 13 year old would come up with.

>reading manga in English
Dubfag tier.

Never even heard of it. Gonna go download a dual-audio release now, thanks. Let it be known that even if I don't expect much, I'm willing to keep an open mind.