Koshi>Demo>Yoshi

Koshi>Demo>Yoshi

Kamo ne >>> all

Rumba > Bure > Ringo

Godawful show.

Post more old memes.

Faggot. Demo > Koshi > Yoshi

Izayoi a shit. Worse than Kirito and Touma.

Demo is all that matters.

Green > Red > Yellow > Blue > Purple

I remember this show was crazy popular on Sup Forums while it was airing, then it completely disappeared overnight.

Wow its like a show is talked about when its airing and then not when its done. You fucking retard.

>Wow its like a show is talked about when its airing and then not when its done.
Except that's completely wrong you dense fuck.

That's because it was absolute trash after the first episode.
Now that first episode on the other hand...
Maybe making an OVA about her never being accepted and dying a terrible death would have had the tragic element the first episode seemed to promise.

why did she forgive moritani and her mother? why didn't she say fuck you to both of them?

>it was absolute trash after the first episode
It just wasn't an edgy masterpiece you were hoping it to be.

I mean, I just don't like it when an anime sets up a killer narrative for the first episode and then throws it in the trash.

Wasted potential.

Might just be a case of a shit adaptation. I've heard the manga is a lot better.

How is it better? Does it have more dramatic moments like the ones in the first episodes of the anime?

I've only read the first couple volumes a long time ago. The first episode was original for the anime, expanding on events that were only alluded to in the manga. From what I recall, the manga does have more dramatic moments, and spends a lot more time on character interactions which were simplified or cut out in the anime. I remember feeling impressed by the depth of the characters and the story despite the 4koma format.