Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day

Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day.

Ignore and report threads such as:

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white", "muh Amerimutts"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "look how cute these Israeli girls from IDF propaganda are", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?/BLACKED", "white women are all worthless whores"/"muh tradthots", "[insert white country] here is shit"

>attacks on right-wing figures and outlets like Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Lauren Rose, Richard Spencer, Mister Metokur, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right/alt-lite", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

This board is constantly being flooded by COINTELPRO shilling, so learn not to feed into it. They've been using these tactics for years, but the influx of newfags has made more people susceptible to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
electronicintifada.net/comment/2626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasbara_fellowships
youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups
web.archive.org/web/20081010175837/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2289232,00.html
encyclopediadramatica.es/Wikipedia_Jews
readwrite.com/2012/11/15/unbelievable-the-idf-has-gamified-its-war-blog#awesm=~ojoLw6wfleT489
news.yahoo.com/israel-pay-students-defend-online-122456876.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-proisraeli-propaganda-8760142.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3744516,00.html
blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-rise-of-digital-diplomacy-could-be-changing-israels-media-image/
globalresearch.ca/internet-warfare-team-unveiled/14465
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/9648820/Israel-invests-millions-in-drive-for-elite-cyber-warriors.html
huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/israel-media-bunker-facebook_n_2171168.html
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-recruits-army-of-bloggers-to-combat-anti-zionist-web-sites-1.268393
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have a bump

>he's legitimately angered by banter
lmao

only a leaf would consider this 'banter'

>y-yes goy it's just "banter"!
>now just keep talking about who's white and who's not, how every public figure who does anything in the real world is a kike coalburner shill, and how this and that country is cucked while we destroy each of your countries from within!

Zionism is such a shitty system that they need a constant barrage of PR.

After all Zion spelled backwards is Noiz.

last time I checked the entire board talks about who's white and who's not

Straight up. You know what's even worse? The fact that the stickied post literally says that's against the rules, but nothing's been done.

Bump for more snow, up north!

>Be European.
>Be killing and pillaging each other for eons.
>Be killing every race taking over the whole world to establish colonies.
>Be killing each other like never before and call it WW1 and WW2.
>Be finally able to stop killing each other.
>Be taken over by Muslims, blacks, and Asians in their own countries.
>Be losing their own homeland.
>Be arguing that some Europeans aren't white....

I love your thread OP, thanks for reminding us that unfortunately people will exploit the anonymous aspect of the board to derail vital threads. I'm sure that in correlation with the Sup Forums spirit there are baiters or redditors just having fun, but I think that the shills are learning to act like them.
Anyway OP the next time you're dumping these pictures it would be nice if you took care to change the filenames, to something like "Shills in Sup Forums guide" or "JIDF forum destabilization" something that will incite people in opening the pic and downloading them.

This can be said for normal redpill threads as well, if you happen to post infographics in them. I'm saying this because I know that some users are sometimes not ready to read walls of text unless their interest is piqued, so there are people who save the image to read it later but actually forget to do it. This is a little dangerous because sometimes the info depicted is outdated or invalid and those same people repost them without thinking in redpill threads.

All races killed each other & tries to expand their colonies to the best of their ability & technology.

Jews were behind the two world wars (and countless other wars before and after that), behind the mass invasion of Europe, and yet again behind the attempt to divide & conquer Europeans as they're being invaded.

>don't call out the patreon whores
>spencer
Your thread would have been decent but you want to defend kikes. kys

leaf OP is a kike.

Have a bump

I might start doing that again, although most people who can't be bothered to check out the images probably don't read filenames, and probably won't use the filename when downloading it.

Some of them don't even have Patreons, and it's not like it matters if they have make money if it helps them do the job independently and create more content.

I don't trust Spencer either but I don't make 20k threads a week about him.

bumpp

>Italians aren't white

That's true though, Italians are niggers.

bump

Bump for justice.

nothing new kek, why do you think we have TRS forum and the Stormer BBS.. for this reason alone
You think that Sup Forums is somewhat safe from all this? kek

I'm saying the exact opposite. That's why I made this thread.

Do you really think those sites aren't also crawling with feds and shills?

>Lauren Southern

I knew Lauren Southern in high school and this board, though it took its time, has figured her out.

She believes in nothing, she will fuck any shitskin that sways her in the moment (literally sucked this Indian guy's dick that I was friends with), she only became "conservative" after she lost a bunch of her friends for being a skank and, she has NEVER picked up a fucking bible in her life. The fact that she has made videos about how great Christianity is makes me laugh, knowing her antics in highschool. Oh, and she's not a real blonde. lol

I don't know about the other people you are talking about, but Lauren Southern is a scam artist looking for cash.

Hope that helps.

stefan molyneux has broken up countless white families with his "DEFOOING"

>They've been using these tactics for years
I do that same shit too, but for the (you)s

>Amerimutt
Only a butthurt Mestizos, Mulattos, and insecure Whites (all typically newfags) would be offended by this

Just grow some thick skin, you dumbfucks. Are you all crying over a forced meme? Run back to Stormfront/the_donald if you're so afraid of diverse opinions and banter

WTF is that "agent" crap?

The guy in that picture is ThatGuyT, another semi-popular Youtuber. Taking a picture with someone doesn't mean you had sex with them.

Why would anyone believe your story when that alone shows you're full of shit? Why focus on this one part of the OP? Why are there 200 threads about how much we should hate Lauren every day? Is it because she has the the largest audience of all the "dissident right" Youtubers so she's considered the biggest threat?

>le ebin troll meme masters xDD

have always been useful idiots for the shills who lead them whichever way they want.

He just picked a name and a tripcode that were relevant to the thread because back then this board didn't have IDs.

No shit that's not the Indian guy that I was talking about and I don't know she fucked him. I just posted the picture for effect.

I told you that I focused on it BECAUSE I KNEW HER. I don't know the other people in that list. Well, I know Peterson and Sargon. Listen to them once in a while.

Believe what you want, dude. I knew her and you didn't. lol

the nearest guy is clearly using a steering wheel to play Gran Turismo or something

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

>Israeli students to get $2,000 to spread state propaganda on Facebook
electronicintifada.net/comment/2626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasbara_fellowships

>Israelis taking courses on planting Zionist propaganda on Wikipedia:
youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups
web.archive.org/web/20081010175837/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2289232,00.html
encyclopediadramatica.es/Wikipedia_Jews

IDF "Gamify" War Blog
readwrite.com/2012/11/15/unbelievable-the-idf-has-gamified-its-war-blog#awesm=~ojoLw6wfleT489

>Israel to pay students to defend it online
news.yahoo.com/israel-pay-students-defend-online-122456876.html

>Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-proisraeli-propaganda-8760142.html

>Rona Kuperboim slams Foreign Ministry’s plan to hire pro-Israel talkbackers
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3744516,00.html

>The internet: Israel’s new PR battlefield
blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-rise-of-digital-diplomacy-could-be-changing-israels-media-image/

>Twitterers paid to spread Israeli propaganda
globalresearch.ca/internet-warfare-team-unveiled/14465

Israel Invests Millions in Drive for Elite 'Cyber Warriors'
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/9648820/Israel-invests-millions-in-drive-for-elite-cyber-warriors.html

Israel 'Media Bunker' Peppers Internet with Propaganda Tweets and Facebook Posts
huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/israel-media-bunker-facebook_n_2171168.html

Israel Recruits Army of Bloggers to Combat Anti-Zionist Websites
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-recruits-army-of-bloggers-to-combat-anti-zionist-web-sites-1.268393

>have always been useful idiots for the shills who lead them whichever way they want.
le Sup Forums detective solved another case. Here's another tendy, my favorite Sup Forumsack.

Keep Larping, kiddo, because I love it when people takes Sup Forums way too seriously. Do you really think this Sekret Klubhoue is so significant? Too bad you're too new to lurk this board before the Trump election.

>The Jews
Keep yelling in this echochamber. If you haven't realized this is a containment board yet, then you should start redpilling other sites

>tendy
>Sup Forumsack
>Larping
>kiddo
>Sekret Klubhouse
>you're new
>lurk
>echochamber
>containment board
>redpilling

Any more buzzwords to try to fit in Chaim?

>OP
>faggot
That is all

christkike isnt a shitty subversive religion because it has kikes in it. its subversive because it tells you to put your family second to god.

That for you take the bible.
You can bring it all down to the bible.
Quote the bible.
What do they wanna say? Jesus is black?white?russian? Who cares! It doesn't matter. The story is the same and the meaning is the same.

And thats the good thing about the bible.
About the jews?!? They live after the old law/covenant and will be judged after the old law. At least after what I remember.

Romans 2:14-16

Anyway they aren't our enemy.
But a few people, some of them pretend and claim to be jews and christian and children of God and whatever else they pretend to be, are our COMMON enemies.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.