Being this much of a TurboKike™

>being this much of a TurboKikeā„¢

>us
Wonder what he means by that

To all Norwegians lurking:
I would like to apologize in advance for our shitty liberals. I can tell they're going to say awful things about your country in favor and defense of an ACTUAL SHITHOLE like Haiti. Nignogs are the worst.

OY VEY THE GOYIM AREN'T SUPPOSED TO NOTICE

can we forget about the jews for one second

The veil is so thin these days.

How is Kristol able to be such a massive fucking kike 24/7 365?

>niggers too lazy to vote
>deserve to be rewarded

>it gets even worse
Im convinced this guy is just playing a jew stereotype to troll Sup Forums at this point

Holy shit. He sounds worse than any leftist. Peak neocon betrayal.

Hes right tho

Why do we want Haitians in our country? I mean, I know why (((Bill Kristol))) does. Why don't they go to Israel instead?

Naw fuck that we warned you not to vote against us and you did it anyway

It doesnt matter what it was for, a vassal should follow its leader

wtf I hate Norwegians now

brb, planning my holiday to Haiti. I hear the cuisine is immaculate

How can we when they lie so blatantly?

How does this change the fact that the people and therefore the country are shit?

I've also heard that Haiti has the cleanest water in the world!

>implying hatians had a choice in voting on jerusalem.
>Implying taking haitians away is good for haiti

Bump

I doubt actual Norwegians gave any actual fuck, whereas the government got salty. That's the problem with the government and global affairs, you may vote for them for some reasons, but they could have completely different beliefs elsewhere.

Well, I'm glad Norway do not support this facists decision on Jerusalem. But intact, Norway support this nation with a lot of money on buying weaponry to the military.

Jews gonna' Jew

Haiti votes for whoever gives their corrupt gvt. the most 'aid'

Another (((neocon))) trying to SHUT IT DOWN

I hate this plumpy faggot

>buying a degree online is the same as actually getting a degree from an accredited institution
Good to know.

Aren't we also suppose to be on a "college isn't as valuable as they say it is" kick?

so we are importing a bunch of low-skilled labor into a market becoming more and more automated
really fires my neurons